FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > swinging clubs benidorm

swinging clubs benidorm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know of any swinging clubs in benidorm. Going to b there for 28th october to 5th november.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There are no swinger clubs in Benidorm.

I posted this on another thread earlier today.

There is very little for swingers in Benidorm.

There are no swinger clubs at all, the nearest things are a couple of sex cinemas in the old town

El Sofa is behind a sex shop and is usually just gay guys. Couples are extremely rare.

There is a new one called Banana and although we haven't tried it yet we've heard that it isn't much better. Just booths and glory holes by all accounts.

At one time the back bar in Cafe Benidorm got a reputation as a meeting place for swingers but these days it seems to have lost its appeal. We've been there quite a few times over the last couple of years and never seen or heard of anything. So at best it would be hit and miss.

The real swinging scene on the Costa Blanca is centred in and around Alicante. The city has five clubs plus another in Elche and the monthly DD parties in Rafal are not too far away.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for advice. May hit alicante so lol thanks again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its incredible that somewhere like Benidorm doesn't have a dedicated swingers club bar or some kind of meeting place.

Big opportunity for someone

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Its incredible that somewhere like Benidorm doesn't have a dedicated swingers club bar or some kind of meeting place.

Big opportunity for someone "

Believe it or not, there isn't enough demand for it.

You can look through the threads on here and you would think that thousands of swingers descend on Benidorm every year, and I suppose over a whole year they probably do. However it's not enough to keep a bar or club going.

If you say that maybe a couple of thousand UK swingers go to Benidorm for a week every year. Divide that by 52 weeks you get 32. Very few would go to a swinger club or bar every night so for an average of two nights in the week would divide 32 by 3.5 giving you 11 per night.

That is nowhere near enough to keep a bar or club going.

Over the years there have been one or two bars that were "swinger friendly" but they didn't last long and there have always been rumours that the town hall or even the local mafia are not very swinger friendly.

Bottom line is that most of _he swinger scene caters for the Spanish market and that is in Alicante.

By *risky1Man  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I will be there 25 Oct to 4 Nov, let me know if u hear of anywhere interesting, or wanna meet up pls.

Cheers

By *etermaryCouple  over a year ago

croydon

black ring night?

By *uickCouple  over a year ago

kimberley

we was going to go next april think we will stick to Gran C where we going in dec lots there

Will be there 28th oct to 5th Nov if any ladies or cpls want to meet

By *harlieboyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Where are the clubs in Alicante - do they welcome single males?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Where are the clubs in Alicante - do they welcome single males?"

I think they all welcome single guys, but all the clubs cater for the Spanish market. They are not aimed at tourists so a bit of the language would come in handy.

We prefer Jardin del Eden and sometimes Cupido. Both are outside the city, a quick google will get you the websites for directions. Single guys are welcome at both

By all accounts Aditi is probably the most up market of the clubs although we haven't tried it (and probably wont) However the general feeling of a few of our friends that have been is that it attracts a younger crowd and is more like a disco club with extras rather than a full on swinger club.

Play Papua is closer to the city centre, Av Condominia, just behind Playa de Albufereta. Opens early midweek with different theme nights, bi, gangbang, massage Etc and late party nights Friday and Saturday.

Atravete is in the San Gabriel district on the south side of the city. It is in quite a narrow street in a residential area. We went to find it once but were not comfortable parking the car in that area at night so didn't bother going in.

Costa Blanca Spain...

I would just add to the above that Jardin del Eden is probably the most international of the clubs in Alicante.

While the vast majority of the guests are Spanish, the owners are French and there have always been a handful of non Spanish when we have been.

By *ozzytruck69Couple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

We have lived here 4 years and been swingers all of that time.

All that hotlove have said is basically very true.

Had to that most are here to have a wild time and drink till they fall down..not swing.

Sex is easily available due to the amount of alcohol consumed,and most have the saying 'what happens in benidorm stays in benidorm'.You really have to rely on these forums to arrange a meet prior to coming,although we have found over the years you get a lot of 'no shows' either they have drank too much or they was never really a couple ..who knows?.

Single males or females prefer to go out with friends because they are of course on holiday..i like i previously said ..no need for a venue you can go in and hope to get sex when any venue here is a possibility...

What it all really boils down to is....

Preference of if you want to meet a swinger or just have a quick one off over the holiday..most go for the latter....

Unfortunately

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We have lived here 4 years and been swingers all of that time.

All that hotlove have said is basically very true.

Had to that most are here to have a wild time and drink till they fall down..not swing.

Sex is easily available due to the amount of alcohol consumed,and most have the saying 'what happens in benidorm stays in benidorm'.You really have to rely on these forums to arrange a meet prior to coming,although we have found over the years you get a lot of 'no shows' either they have drank too much or they was never really a couple ..who knows?.

Single males or females prefer to go out with friends because they are of course on holiday..i like i previously said ..no need for a venue you can go in and hope to get sex when any venue here is a possibility...

What it all really boils down to is....

Preference of if you want to meet a swinger or just have a quick one off over the holiday..most go for the latter....

Unfortunately "

Very good point. Sad but oh so true.

By *emptation coupleCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Any private places to go swinging with a pool during the day

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

Only the clubs in Alicante

Was Cupidos Club for swingers in old town when i was there in April this year.Heard it was good and was going to go but got lucky in Cafe B so never got chance to go.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Any private places to go swinging with a pool during the day"

For daytime swinging with a pool you have (as far as we know) three choices.

Cupido (Alicante) has a very nice pool area and so does Jardin del Eden (also Alicante) Wednesdays are usually best at both.

There are also the Casa Fiesta daytime pool parties (AKA DD Parties) which are held at a private house just outside Orihuela (about an hour from Benidorm) Held once a month, usually on a Tuesday but only in the summer.

By *he SwingCouple  over a year ago

BENIDORM, SPAIN

There is!

https://swingersclubbenidorm.com/

Costa Blanca Spain...

WOW! This thread must really be from the dark misty bowels of FAB.

My last post must have been from at least 3 years ago.

Yes things have changed quite a lot since then.

Cupido club has now closed as is the Banaba cinema.

El Sofa has re-opened in new premises and is also operating as The Swing club in the evenings.

For opening times check the website above.

By *eurospiceyMan  over a year ago

Leamington Spa

I went to _he swing club on Saturday. It's currently only open as a club on Saturday evenings but will open more evenings as the numbers increase, presumably with returning tourist trade. It's nicely done it, clean, tidy, lots of spaces and very friendly owners. Saturday there were perhaps too many single guys for the number of couples or maybe it was that two or three of them were intrusive. As the numbers pick up, it will be a good place to go

By *he SwingCouple  over a year ago

BENIDORM, SPAIN

Last Saturday (02-04-2022) 28 came (mostly couples) and there was definitely a party mood.

Not bad as the Easter holidays are still 2 weeks off!

By *estcountry2Couple  over a year ago

somerset

Should be there this coming Saturday , 9th

By *rtaneMan  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Hi there all will be in benidorm 24th to 26th June if anyone fancies chatting

There is El Sofa In old town

They do swinging nights on a Saturday night

It’s a lovely nice clean place

Highly recommend

By *woformorefunCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We’ll be in Benidorm at the end of April for a.long weekend of any couples or single fems wanted to meet up. No single guys sorry x

By *aughtyAngel24Couple  over a year ago

AUSTRALIA

"Any private places to go swinging with a pool during the day"

Yes our villa! Xx

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

Mine also, Lol

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

I also think that swinging is becoming to common so has lost a bit of the thrill

» Add a new message to this topic