FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Clubs and bars in pdi

Clubs and bars in pdi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empsey and hotpiece OP   Man  over a year ago

North west

As there are no reviews of foreign clubs on here (if there is I can't find them), can people please post their opinions on the various places in pdi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"As there are no reviews of foreign clubs on here (if there is I can't find them), can people please post their opinions on the various places in pdi.

"

There is a very good thread, on first page, on this forum, Gran Canaria, guide4 swingers. It is very comprehensive and helpful.

North west

"As there are no reviews of foreign clubs on here (if there is I can't find them), can people please post their opinions on the various places in pdi.

There is a very good thread, on first page, on this forum, Gran Canaria, guide4 swingers. It is very comprehensive and helpful."

Thank you, exactly what I wanted

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

There is a very good thread, on first page, on this forum, Gran Canaria, guide4 swingers. It is very comprehensive and helpful.

Thank you, exactly what I wanted "

You're welcome!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try them all, some are really close together and free entry so might as well... We started Imagine Bar (needs a flashing sign pointing down the corridor but great bar and owners) then fun4all (ask about 50€ special on drinks) on the first night and ended up with another couple just arrived at same hotel (from fab using "see who's near" feature) on our last night... Eternity on a Saturday night also worth a visit despite the music being a bit random, its another small shopping precinct so not visible from road but taxi drops of at front...

2x2 was €48 for 4 drinks which was by far the most expensive in any of the clubs, comeback bar give you shots made from your own mixer and haven't got a dry white wine, Secrets has a cabaret for want of a better word...

All of the clubs felt safe to be in and outside of (the English, Dutch and locals mixed well when we visited) the white taxis are just a hand wave especially late at night

Bit trip advisor but was using that too haha...

Have a great time ...

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Correction

(English,Welsh,Scottish,Irish Dutch, Spanish were the bulk of great people we met but there were nations of the world all mixing together, just didn't meet any German swingers unfortunately)

xx

North west

"Try them all, some are really close together and free entry so might as well... We started Imagine Bar (needs a flashing sign pointing down the corridor but great bar and owners) then fun4all (ask about 50€ special on drinks) on the first night and ended up with another couple just arrived at same hotel (from fab using "see who's near" feature) on our last night... Eternity on a Saturday night also worth a visit despite the music being a bit random, its another small shopping precinct so not visible from road but taxi drops of at front...

2x2 was €48 for 4 drinks which was by far the most expensive in any of the clubs, comeback bar give you shots made from your own mixer and haven't got a dry white wine, Secrets has a cabaret for want of a better word...

All of the clubs felt safe to be in and outside of (the English, Dutch and locals mixed well when we visited) the white taxis are just a hand wave especially late at night

Bit trip advisor but was using that too haha...

Have a great time ...

xx"

Thank you, great info

» Add a new message to this topic