FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Benalmendrna

Benalmendrna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubyred1000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Galashiels

Good Afternoon Fabbers, we are going to Benalmedena on Friday 28th October until Monday 31st. We are planning a visit or maybe 2 to New Eden Paradise. If you will be in the area at the same time and would like to meet up please get in touch, X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Galashiels

Oops never checked title....predictive text gone haywire. Lol x

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Hi we are in mijas at the same time, what and where is new Eden paradise? Kinky x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Hi we are in mijas at the same time, what and where is new Eden paradise? Kinky x"
its a swingers club in benalmadena you can find directions by googling it hope this helps.

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

"Hi we are in mijas at the same time, what and where is new Eden paradise? Kinky x its a swingers club in benalmadena you can find directions by googling it hope this helps."

Great I will check it out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to the club last night it's a lovely club would advise you go on a Saturday it's 50 euros to get in and you get 4 free drinks for a couple but once you have had them drinks it's 10 euros each drink even if you have just a Coke the reason I say go on a Saturday is because Sunday night was very quiet it was was only 20 Euros to get in with 2 drinks

By *ngels and Demons 2019Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

It's very quiet in the club doesn't really get going until after 2am....alot of Spanish there also alot of single guy's which I think they need to put a stop to...if they keep it tight meaning only letting in cpls it will get a good name and should then be the place to go in costa del sol

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's very quiet in the club doesn't really get going until after 2am....alot of Spanish there also alot of single guy's which I think they need to put a stop to...if they keep it tight meaning only letting in cpls it will get a good name and should then be the place to go in costa del sol "

We agree with what you say but the couples scene is dead on the Costa Del Sol and it's the demographics that's responsible with a small and aging population with alcoholism and other health problems .Thetefore if the two Clubs i.e. This one and Papua in Torremolinos had a couples only policy, with no single men to hand over their Euros they would be shut in a week .

near ipswich

"It's very quiet in the club doesn't really get going until after 2am....alot of Spanish there also alot of single guy's which I think they need to put a stop to...if they keep it tight meaning only letting in cpls it will get a good name and should then be the place to go in costa del sol

We agree with what you say but the couples scene is dead on the Costa Del Sol and it's the demographics that's responsible with a small and aging population with alcoholism and other health problems .Thetefore if the two Clubs i.e. This one and Papua in Torremolinos had a couples only policy, with no single men to hand over their Euros they would be shut in a week ."

alcoholism and health issues????? i have met plenty of great people here on the costa del sol you do paint a bleak picture,most of the couples i know are not on here but a spanish swingers site(which i cannot name) .I agree if you dont like staying out late( nothing gets going until about 1am) or cannot speak spanish then you at a big disadvantage but alcoholism and health issues do me a favour.

By *ngels and Demons 2019Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

"It's very quiet in the club doesn't really get going until after 2am....alot of Spanish there also alot of single guy's which I think they need to put a stop to...if they keep it tight meaning only letting in cpls it will get a good name and should then be the place to go in costa del sol

We agree with what you say but the couples scene is dead on the Costa Del Sol and it's the demographics that's responsible with a small and aging population with alcoholism and other health problems .Thetefore if the two Clubs i.e. This one and Papua in Torremolinos had a couples only policy, with no single men to hand over their Euros they would be shut in a week . alcoholism and health issues????? i have met plenty of great people here on the costa del sol you do paint a bleak picture,most of the couples i know are not on here but a spanish swingers site(which i cannot name) .I agree if you dont like staying out late( nothing gets going until about 1am) or cannot speak spanish then you at a big disadvantage but alcoholism and health issues do me a favour."

have to agree I think you are a bit harsh with the ageing and alcoholism in the Costa del Sol I am only back a couple of weeks and spent most days down on the nudist beach I would have been happy to have had any of them in the clubs as a matter of fact they would have filled the clubs

Galashiels

Hi, we went to Eden Paradise in May we had a good time. When we were there the club had 2 areas open 1 area for couples and a few single people with the other area open to single people. We are hoping the format is still the same. Like others have said things didn't get going till the early hours. X

near ipswich

yes both eden and papau have a seperate area for single guys unless invited by a couple thats why i find it very strange certain people say it inundated with single guys as you dont have to mix with them if its not your thing.

Leeds

"yes both eden and papau have a seperate area for single guys unless invited by a couple thats why i find it very strange certain people say it inundated with single guys as you dont have to mix with them if its not your thing."

Ok it's one thing having separate areas but the point is that if you are looking for couple to couple action either in Clubs or outside Clubs then the Costa Del Sol is very quiet . Of course , if a couple want to meet a single man there isn't a problem, as single men are ten a penny and every swinging site and every club here or anywhere in Europe is swamped with them.

We only comment on the couples scene here on the coast as we know it well, and we don't like it when couples post on this forum looking for fun and then get disinformation ie go to this Club or that Club when it may be good one night in ten and absosoutely rubbish the rest of the time .

near ipswich

Well I would say the disinformation is to say the club's are rubbish 9 out of ten times and all the swingers over here are alcoholics with health issues.Just saying.

Leeds

"Well I would say the disinformation is to say the club's are rubbish 9 out of ten times and all the swingers over here are alcoholics with health issues.Just saying."

We didn't say all the Swingers here are alcoholics with health issues , in fact we said the opposite (elderly and alcoholics who are less likely to swing). Basically there are very relatively fewer couples on the scene because the demographic here excludes so many potential people ie older population who obviously have more health problems and also alcoholics and everyone knows alcoholism is rife down here ,it certainly is in our community !

By *ombardMan  over a year ago

London

I've got my own apartment nearby and you can swing there if you like but I don't arrive until Sunday evening the 30th. I'm there for the week if anyone else is interested.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Two old disease ridden alcoholics here

near ipswich

"Two old disease ridden alcoholics here "

Galashiels

"Two old disease ridden alcoholics here "

Galashiels

Thanks for your replies. We will post an update when we arrive. If you think you would like to meet up with us please get in touch and we can try to sort something out. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic