FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Any horny guys looking g to meet in gran canaria

Any horny guys looking g to meet in gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for guys "

From personal experience Fabswingers forums probably attracts less than 1% of what you are looking for based on your present location.

The Dunes are overrun with single males looking for couples/females, failing that the clubs attract their fare share of single males. Personally I'm at a loss to understand you asking when you are fully aware of the above.

It's not rocket science.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Looking for guys

From personal experience Fabswingers forums probably attracts less than 1% of what you are looking for based on your present location.

The Dunes are overrun with single males looking for couples/females, failing that the clubs attract their fare share of loosingle males. Personally I'm at a loss to understand you asking when you are fully aware of the above.

It's not rocket science."

looking for hotel meet and what's it got to do with u ffs

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Looking for guys

The Dunes are overrun with single males looking for couples/females, failing that the clubs attract their fare share of loosingle males. Personally I'm at a loss to understand you asking when you are fully aware of the above.

It's not rocket science.looking for hotel meet and what's it got to do with u ffs"

Exactly!

See you later!

» Add a new message to this topic