FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > 2x2 Nude Night

2x2 Nude Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We thought this was supposed to be a nude night???? More than one or two ladies last Thursday were not naked.... including one frequent poster on Gran Canaria threads who thought wearing a "sarong" covering her pussy qualified as naked????

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Worth starting a thread about?did you complain to chris?

Maybe it was her time and didn't feel comfortable with the little string?who knows?

Did you not enjoy your night,that's the main thing.

"Worth starting a thread about? Yes absolutely a nude night is a nude night!!!!

did you complain to chris? Who is Chris??

Maybe it was her time and didn't feel comfortable with the little string?who knows? Her time??? why would she go to a swingers club if it was her time???

Did you not enjoy your night,that's the main thing.No it is not, it is irrelevant to the question we asked!!!"

Chris owns 2x2 club,but I'm sure you could have complained to any staff member.

Why should there be any need to complain!! When we went into the club the young lady on the door advised us that it was a nude night as I'm sure she advised every other person who she admitted.....so why would anyone then wear any items of clothing???? Its either a nude night or its not!!!!

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

Now i am curious.. The youg lady on the door .. She was naked?

No the staff are not naked....

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We thought this was supposed to be a nude night???? More than one or two ladies last Thursday were not naked.... including one frequent poster on Gran Canaria threads who thought wearing a "sarong" covering her pussy qualified as naked????"

xx

chelmsford

"Worth starting a thread about?did you complain to chris?

Maybe it was her time and didn't feel comfortable with the little string?who knows?

Did you not enjoy your night,that's the main thing."

No they obviously didn't, they were too busy worrying about a tiny bit of material I was wearing. Surprised and flattered that anyone should notice

Chris, who has been a friend for many years, would be happy to listen to any complaints!

"Worth starting a thread about?did you complain to chris?

Did you not enjoy your night,that's the main thing.

No they obviously didn't, they were too busy worrying about a tiny bit of material I was wearing. Surprised and flattered that anyone should notice

Since you have stuck your head above the parapet, what is a nude night? In our book all attendees should be naked and it seems you were not, and call it a tiny bit of material? It covered your arse and pussy so hardly a handkerchief was it?

Chris, who has been a friend for many years, would be happy to listen to any complaints! "

"Surprised and flattered that anyone should notice

"

Very easy to spot someone wearing clothing when everyone else it not

Very easy to spot someone wearing clothing when everyone else it not "

she looks very nice in it and a great dancar to

chelmsford

Very easy to spot someone wearing clothing when everyone else it not "

You obviously wasn't very busy if you noticed me. Well at least I stood out from all the naked bodies! hope you enjoyed your few days here

chelmsford

Very easy to spot someone wearing clothing when everyone else it not she looks very nice in it and a great dancar to "

Why thank you!

"

Chris, who has been a friend for many years, would be happy to listen to any complaints! "

So just because the owner is a friend what gives you the right to be different??? You cannot defend the indefensible, it was a nude night....end of!!!

chelmsford

"

Chris, who has been a friend for many years, would be happy to listen to any complaints!

So just because the owner is a friend what gives you the right to be different??? You cannot defend the indefensible, it was a nude night....end of!!! "

He, gives me the right to be different, that's why. Pity you're not here next Thursday, it will be a different colour sarong and I could have introduced you to Chris, so that you could have made your complaint they also have a sign up for no street clothes to be worn in the play area, but plenty are walking about fully clothed. I'm not losing any sleep over it, though, as its not affecting me

"

So just because the owner is a friend what gives you the right to be different??? You cannot defend the indefensible, it was a nude night....end of!!!

He, gives me the right to be different, that's why. Pity you're not here next Thursday, it will be a different colour sarong and I could have introduced you to Chris, so that you could have made your complaint they also have a sign up for no street clothes to be worn in the play area, but plenty are walking about fully clothed. I'm not losing any sleep over it, though, as its not affecting me "

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself

"

He, gives me the right to be different,THE WAY YOUR that's why. Pity you're not here next Thursday, it will be a different colour sarong and I could have introduced you to Chris, so that you could have made your complaint they also have a sign up for no street clothes to be worn in the play area, but plenty are walking about fully clothed. I'm not losing any sleep over it, though, as its not affecting me

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself "

the way your going on it sounds like u would love to see her bits shes been going there for years and loves to dance in it leave her enjoy her hols ffs

"

He, gives me the right to be different,THE WAY YOUR that's why. Pity you're not here next Thursday, it will be a different colour sarong and I could have introduced you to Chris, so that you could have made your complaint they also have a sign up for no street clothes to be worn in the play area, but plenty are walking about fully clothed. I'm not losing any sleep over it, though, as its not affecting me

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself the way your going on it sounds like u would love to see her bits shes been going there for years and loves to dance in it leave her enjoy her hols ffs"

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffs

chelmsford

"

He, gives me the right to be different, that's why. Pity you're not here next Thursday, it will be a different colour sarong and I could have introduced you to Chris, so that you could have made your complaint they also have a sign up for no street clothes to be worn in the play area, but plenty are walking about fully clothed. I'm not losing any sleep over it, though, as its not affecting me

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself "

I was talking about other nights, people have remained fully clothed in the play area, they aren't sticking to the rules either, but no one seems bothered about that and it doesn't affect my night in there. My private parts aren't anything to write home about, but they've obviously instigated a forum thread, so that's all good!

"

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself the way your going on it sounds like u would love to see her bits shes been going there for years and loves to dance in it leave her enjoy her hols ffs

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffs"

if u feel that strong about it go and complain to chris u wont get any were tho lol think u only ever been there once leave it drop now

chelmsford

"

I did not see anyone fully clothed other than when they entered or left the club. It is advertised as a nude night and everyone else was naked apart from you. I have no desire to see your private parts but you should stick to the rules. As for a tiny bit of material haha dont flatter yourself the way your going on it sounds like u would love to see her bits shes been going there for years and loves to dance in it leave her enjoy her hols ffs

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffs"

Off topic, did you find what you were looking for, whilst you were here?

chelmsford

"

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffsif u feel that strong about it go and complain to chris u wont get any were tho lol think u only ever been there once leave it drop now"

xx

"

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffsif u feel that strong about it go and complain to chris u wont get any were tho lol think u only ever been there once leave it drop now"

Excuse me but you dont know us and we dont know you so you cant possibly know how many times we have been in the club. To say we have only ever been there once when you do not know us shows your stupidity, besides which even if it was our first time it was a NUDE night.....get it???

"

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffs

Off topic, did you find what you were looking for, whilst you were here?"

chelmsford

"

I dont give a fig how long she has been going there she should be naked like all the other people ffsif u feel that strong about it go and complain to chris u wont get any were tho lol think u only ever been there once leave it drop now

Excuse me but you dont know us and we dont know you so you cant possibly know how many times we have been in the club. To say we have only ever been there once when you do not know us shows your stupidity, besides which even if it was our first time it was a NUDE night.....get it???"

Yep...think we have got the message loud and clear now!

chelmsford

Ok, loved the banter guys, must go and get my outfit ready for tonight. I may even be really random and be the only naked body in there!

chelmsford

"Ok, loved the banter guys, must go and get my outfit ready for tonight. I may even be really random and be the only naked body in there! "

Oh and I'm truly flattered to have a thread started about me, fame at last and thanks for all the winks guys!!

"Ok, loved the banter guys, must go and get my outfit ready for tonight. I may even be really random and be the only naked body in there! "

I should wear your coat and wellies love its greedy girls night,that will entice the guys hahaha

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

well can only say ive been to the 2x2 club several times and always had a great night whether people are naked or not.

By *otts24FunMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

The rule, as applied, has always been that guys must be naked and ladies can be either naked or in lingerie.

We've been to the nude night many times with many couples and some ladies do not feel comfortable getting naked immediately and have therefore changed into something sexy before getting naked when they feel comfortable.

This thread does not show the original posters in a good light.

What does it matter

chelmsford

"Ok, loved the banter guys, must go and get my outfit ready for tonight. I may even be really random and be the only naked body in there!

I should wear your coat and wellies love its greedy girls night,that will entice the guys hahaha"

If the weather stays like this it will be coat and wellies

chelmsford

"well can only say ive been to the 2x2 club several times and always had a great night whether people are naked or not."

Me too, not interested in what others are wearing and doing, in fact some look better with clothes on......!

chelmsford

"The rule, as applied, has always been that guys must be naked and ladies can be either naked or in lingerie.

We've been to the nude night many times with many couples and some ladies do not feel comfortable getting naked immediately and have therefore changed into something sexy before getting naked when they feel comfortable."

It's a shame they have themed nights, would be nice if we could all wear what we like, so long as we all look sexy!

chelmsford

"This thread does not show the original posters in a good light.

What does it matter"

Well never had a problem before and we have told Chris we would miss nude night, as I am not comfortable nude in bar area, no problem, obviously, in play area and he insists we come in and is happy for me to wear sarong. Good business sense, I guess, as we spend 14 nights in there 2 or 3 times a year. I know from a business point of view who I would rather have in my club...!

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

FFS just get him to put a sign up

"Nude night but not imperative" what a load of bollocks all about nothing.

You can take it or leave it.

chelmsford

"FFS just get him to put a sign up

"Nude night but not imperative" what a load of bollocks all about nothing.

You can take it or leave it."

I agree, would be easier, wouldn't it. Anyway enjoyed the thread, something to do on holiday!

When we go next month I'm going to try getting away with just wearing black socks on nude night.Mr Grey

Sexy or what lol ?

What does it matter

Well never had a problem before and we have told Chris we would miss nude night, as I am not comfortable nude in bar area, no problem, obviously, in play area and he insists we come in and is happy for me to wear sarong. Good business sense, I guess, as we spend 14 nights in there 2 or 3 times a year. I know from a business point of view who I would rather have in my club...! "

Chris this, Chris that, the way you talk anyone would think you owned the place....not comfortable being naked in the bar area??? ffs its a nude night so stick your sarong in your bag and swan off to another club why dont you

What does it matter

Well never had a problem before and we have told Chris we would miss nude night, as I am not comfortable nude in bar area, no problem, obviously, in play area and he insists we come in and is happy for me to wear sarong. Good business sense, I guess, as we spend 14 nights in there 2 or 3 times a year. I know from a business point of view who I would rather have in my club...!

Chris this, Chris that, the way you talk anyone would think you owned the place....not comfortable being naked in the bar area??? ffs its a nude night so stick your sarong in your bag and swan off to another club why dont you "

Wow,you take this nude thing very serious.it's only a night out,no one was harmed in the wearing of the sarong(or socks in my case).

[Removed by poster at 24/10/16 15:53:27]

Noticed there a big clique in the clubs in Gran Canaria.

New cliques formed every couple of weeks.applications are welcome for the November 14-21clique.must have their own sarongs and socks

"New cliques formed every couple of weeks.applications are welcome for the November 14-21clique.must have their own sarongs and socks "

Sarongs socks and your must be from Ireland

good on ya girl

"New cliques formed every couple of weeks.applications are welcome for the November 14-21clique.must have their own sarongs and socks

Sarongs socks and your must be from Ireland "

or the UK!!

"New cliques formed every couple of weeks.applications are welcome for the November 14-21clique.must have their own sarongs and socks

Sarongs socks and your must be from Ireland

or the UK!!"

Depending on which foot is placed into what sock first,I'm definitely from one of those places,or both,or lost.

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

Worn a condom on numerous occasions on Nude Night.........I'm such a rebel!

Ben

Hi.

Just back from PdI. Really don't see the point in nude night.Never have. There's nude people

in every club you go to.I prefer to wear sexy clothes so it stops me going to 2x2 on the Thursdays.

and really you should let the staff manage the place.Thats their job.

We have never been a fan of nude nights there.always seemed like a lot of dodgy looking single guys with their tongues and bellies hanging out lol As mentioned earlier lingerie is much sexier

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Apart from everything I've read I hope you enjoying your holiday _amiss

Wish we where there to join in the fun.....better than eastenders

All this fuss over a little sarong

Xxx

By *layalongCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jesus that got out of hand very quick.

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

What a good read lol

By *otts24FunMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Very funny posts

By *ff7647Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Had to check i was still on fab & not facebook!

Only a few days left for us , hope we get noticed

Lucy x

"Noticed there a big clique in the clubs in Gran Canaria.

"

I've never noticed any clique in the clubs. Despite all the contributions on here of all the people going at certain times of the year and arranging to meet, you will be lucky if you bump into more than a few British people...it's mainly Europeans, Germans, Scandanavians, Italians, Spanish etc.

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Worn a condom on numerous occasions on Nude Night.........I'm such a rebel!

Ben"

Absolutely classic Ben.... brilliant.... miss seeing you both xxx

chelmsford

"When we go next month I'm going to try getting away with just wearing black socks on nude night.Mr Grey

Sexy or what lol ?

"

Sounds sexy to me! just look out for the clothes police

chelmsford

What does it matter

Chris this, Chris that, the way you talk anyone would think you owned the place....not comfortable being naked in the bar area??? ffs its a nude night so stick your sarong in your bag and swan off to another club why dont you "

chelmsford

"New cliques formed every couple of weeks.applications are welcome for the November 14-21clique.must have their own sarongs and socks "

Tut, wish we were there then, but I would have to buy matching socks to go with sarong!

chelmsford

"Ok, loved the banter guys, must go and get my outfit ready for tonight. I may even be really random and be the only naked body in there!

good on ya girl "

xx

chelmsford

Ben"

Tut tut, I'm going to complain to management! Ooh I forgot, someone already thinks I'm management Ok, permission granted as you are regulars

chelmsford

"Hi.

Just back from PdI. Really don't see the point in nude night.Never have. There's nude people

in every club you go to.I prefer to wear sexy clothes so it stops me going to 2x2 on the Thursdays.

and really you should let the staff manage the place.Thats their job.

"

Yes, on a serious note, I don't see the point, as people will be nude anyway if they want to, each to their own. Prefer to see Sexy dressed myself.

chelmsford

"We have never been a fan of nude nights there.always seemed like a lot of dodgy looking single guys with their tongues and bellies hanging out lol As mentioned earlier lingerie is much sexier "

You are right there!

chelmsford

"Apart from everything I've read I hope you enjoying your holiday _amiss

Wish we where there to join in the fun.....better than eastenders

All this fuss over a little sarong

Xxx"

Having a fabulous holiday, thank you. Wish you were here too I'm thinking about writing a novel, entitled 'The SARONG that caused a storm in Gran Canaria'! Any one want a mention, put your hands up now

chelmsford

"Had to check i was still on fab & not facebook!

Only a few days left for us , hope we get noticed

Lucy x"

You will definitely get noticed!Would you like to borrow my sarong......

chelmsford

"Noticed there a big clique in the clubs in Gran Canaria.

I've never noticed any clique in the clubs. Despite all the contributions on here of all the people going at certain times of the year and arranging to meet, you will be lucky if you bump into more than a few British people...it's mainly Europeans, Germans, Scandanavians, Italians, Spanish etc."

I haven't noticed any cliques either, I think it's just people going at the same time, bumping into each other and enjoying themselves. We have met some great people over the years and this holiday has been one of the best. 2x2 has been very busy every night..

chelmsford

Sorry seemed to be putting lots of posts on, but all your posts warrant a reply, loving it! Off to wash and iron my sarong

By *ealeyCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

We have been to 2x2 a couple of times and it is nude for men - and ladies can wear some lingerie on these nights. Now in our view wearing a few clothes such as lingerie for ladies and maybe boxers for guys is a lot better than letting it all hang out in a bar area which is why we opted for Secrets or Fun4All as a preference. But that is the rule folks

chelmsford

"We have been to 2x2 a couple of times and it is nude for men - and ladies can wear some lingerie on these nights. Now in our view wearing a few clothes such as lingerie for ladies and maybe boxers for guys is a lot better than letting it all hang out in a bar area which is why we opted for Secrets or Fun4All as a preference. But that is the rule folks "

Yes agree with this. At the end of the day, we are all different in likes and dislikes and its his club, so he can do what he likes, of course. People can just go to another club that suits them better!

"We have been to 2x2 a couple of times and it is nude for men - and ladies can wear some lingerie on these nights. Now in our view wearing a few clothes such as lingerie for ladies and maybe boxers for guys is a lot better than letting it all hang out in a bar area which is why we opted for Secrets or Fun4All as a preference. But that is the rule folks

Yes agree with this. At the end of the day, we are all different in likes and dislikes and its his club, so he can do what he likes, of course. People can just go to another club that suits them better! "

OMG what an arrogant so and so you are, you are so far up your own arse...........

rotherham

Is that really called for

Ffs

Obviously has some serious issues

and would be far better off keeping their

rude mouths closed.

By *igN1Couple  over a year ago

weymouth

Play nicely guys ..it's only a sarong .

weymouth

We are Naturists and belong to such clubs in the UK ...but if some one wears a sarong or a dressing gown WTF.xx I thought you were a quiet little girl Samiss xx see you one night this week N & P xx

rotherham

Samiss. Quiet??????,,,lol

She is a very polite classy lady

She hasn't been offended by the sarong incident

She looks gorgeous whatever she wears so why someone has had a fit over it is beyond me

Hopefully see you next year guys

Xxx

"We thought this was supposed to be a nude night???? More than one or two ladies last Thursday were not naked.... including one frequent poster on Gran Canaria threads who thought wearing a "sarong" covering her pussy qualified as naked????"

It amazes us too what goes through peoples heads when they think a sarong covering their bits can be classed as naked ? we go to cap d'agde and people have sex on a beach then get up and put a sarong on to walk back to a naturist campsite! the mind boggles

Really not too bothered about nude or sarong.The thing that gets to me is that some rude person feels they have the right to tell others how they should do things.They would be far better off minding their own business and getting on with enjoying their own holiday.

"Really not too bothered about nude or sarong.The thing that gets to me is that some rude person feels they have the right to tell others how they should do things.They would be far better off minding their own business and getting on with enjoying their own holiday."

Unfortunately some sad folk get enjoyment from whinging about others

"Really not too bothered about nude or sarong.The thing that gets to me is that some rude person feels they have the right to tell others how they should do things.They would be far better off minding their own business and getting on with enjoying their own holiday.

Unfortunately some sad folk get enjoyment from whinging about others"

chelmsford

"We are Naturists and belong to such clubs in the UK ...but if some one wears a sarong or a dressing gown WTF.xx I thought you were a quiet little girl Samiss xx see you one night this week N & P xx"

Hey guys, you know I am we are here until Sunday evening, be nice to see you both!xx

chelmsford

"Samiss. Quiet??????,,,lol

She is a very polite classy lady

She hasn't been offended by the sarong incident

She looks gorgeous whatever she wears so why someone has had a fit over it is beyond me

Hopefully see you next year guys

Xxx"

Thanks guys,mwah! Missing you both xx

chelmsford

"Really not too bothered about nude or sarong.The thing that gets to me is that some rude person feels they have the right to tell others how they should do things.They would be far better off minding their own business and getting on with enjoying their own holiday."

Yes but some people can't mind their own business

chelmsford

"Really not too bothered about nude or sarong.The thing that gets to me is that some rude person feels they have the right to tell others how they should do things.They would be far better off minding their own business and getting on with enjoying their own holiday.

Unfortunately some sad folk get enjoyment from whinging about others"

Obviously nothing better to do

chelmsford

"We thought this was supposed to be a nude night???? More than one or two ladies last Thursday were not naked.... including one frequent poster on Gran Canaria threads who thought wearing a "sarong" covering her pussy qualified as naked????

It amazes us too what goes through peoples heads when they think a sarong covering their bits can be classed as naked ? we go to cap d'agde and people have sex on a beach then get up and put a sarong on to walk back to a naturist campsite! the mind boggles "

How lovely for you all!

chelmsford

Speaking of rules in clubs, 2x2 has notices up to not enter play area in street clothes, quite a few people have. Am I bothered, no, is it affecting me in any way, no, I'm having a fabulous holiday, am I going to start a separate thread and target these people about breaking the rules, no I don't think so.

[Removed by poster at 26/10/16 15:10:47]

But as Rab C Nisbet once said in a famous Glasgow Swingers Club... "Hud oan a minute Mary Doll, a sarang is so sorang on somany different levels...Jamesie boy canny see yer snatch"

chelmsford

"But as Rab C Nisbet once said in a famous Glasgow Swingers Club... "Hud oan a minute Mary Doll, a sarang is so sorang on somany different levels...Jamesie boy canny see yer snatch" "

chelmsford

"We have been to 2x2 a couple of times and it is nude for men - and ladies can wear some lingerie on these nights. Now in our view wearing a few clothes such as lingerie for ladies and maybe boxers for guys is a lot better than letting it all hang out in a bar area which is why we opted for Secrets or Fun4All as a preference. But that is the rule folks

Yes agree with this. At the end of the day, we are all different in likes and dislikes and its his club, so he can do what he likes, of course. People can just go to another club that suits them better!

OMG what an arrogant so and so you are, you are so far up your own arse...........

"

xx

"But as Rab C Nisbet once said in a famous Glasgow Swingers Club... "Hud oan a minute Mary Doll, a sarang is sorang on somany different levels...Jamesie boy canny see yer snatch"

"

Whoosh!!!...right over the burd fae Chelmsford's heed.

chelmsford

Well guys, you know what tomorrow night is....nude night, hurrah! So I shall be wearing a different colour s****g (yes it's now officially a swear word)! Anyone there with any issues, talk to me face to face, rather than hiding behind your keyboard

chelmsford

"But as Rab C Nisbet once said in a famous Glasgow Swingers Club... "Hud oan a minute Mary Doll, a sarang is sorang on somany different levels...Jamesie boy canny see yer snatch"

Whoosh!!!...right over the burd fae Chelmsford's heed. "

Sorry I can only speak English, but I'm sure it was an interesting comment and I thank you for your input

I think the OP is making the point that if it's a nude night it means nude night.

And if your wearing clothing it's not! However small that item is.

Rules for one and not others comes too mind!

"

Sorry I can only speak English, but I'm sure it was an interesting comment and I thank you for your input "

See the problem with sum o yae sassenach's is yae jist dinny listen.

The poor wee guy wiz jist wanny get a swatch o' yer fanny and yer sarang let him doon.

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I think the OP is making the point that if it's a nude night it means nude night.

"

It was lingerie night last night but some people were naked.

And most of the blokes never bothered with sussies or a basque.

Soooooo confusing.

rotherham

And the story goes on.......

chelmsford

"I think the OP is making the point that if it's a nude night it means nude night.

"

And there are nudes in on lingerie night, I'm not about to start a thread about it though, because I couldn't give a toss what others wear or not, I'm too busy having a good time!

chelmsford

"

Sorry I can only speak English, but I'm sure it was an interesting comment and I thank you for your input

The poor wee guy wiz jist wanny get a swatch o' yer fanny and yer sarang let him doon."

He didn't miss much, and if he was that interested and came and asked me, he could have had a flash!

chelmsford

It was lingerie night last night but some people were naked.

And most of the blokes never bothered with sussies or a basque.

Soooooo confusing.

"

You are right, my friend. We must insist on men getting their sussies and Basques on, that would make a more interesting thread I do object to those naked people infiltrating our lingerie night!

chelmsford

"And the story goes on......."

Hi gorgeous! Yes its fun though. Just a reminder...last showing of said sarong tonight in 2x2, can't wait

Ben

Tut tut, I'm going to complain to management! Ooh I forgot, someone already thinks I'm management Ok, permission granted as you are regulars "

When you enter the club on nude night the staff tell you that tonight is nude night....what does nude mean??? not wearing a fucking sarong of any colour or socks come to that

Yes but some people can't mind their own business "

When you enter the club on nude night the staff tell you that tonight is nude night....what does nude mean??? not wearing a fucking sarong of any colour or socks come to that

"Well guys, you know what tomorrow night is....nude night, hurrah! So I shall be wearing a different colour s****g (yes it's now officially a swear word)! Anyone there with any issues, talk to me face to face, rather than hiding behind your keyboard "

rotherham

Is there a stutter going on??.

colchester

Ive just bought my wife some 'nude high heels' for pdi next week!! Can she wear them on nude night ?

rotherham

Yes of course she can

Why don't you buy her a matching nude sarong

Xxx

"Well guys, you know what tomorrow night is....nude night, hurrah! So I shall be wearing a different colour s****g (yes it's now officially a swear word)! Anyone there with any issues, talk to me face to face, rather than hiding behind your keyboard

When you enter the club on nude night the staff tell you that tonight is nude night....what does nude mean??? not wearing a fucking sarong of any colour or socks come to that "

Yes,but is it totally nude night or partially nude night? Perhaps they will clarify that when we visit in a couple of weeks.

colchester

"Yes of course she can

Xxx"

I was thinking of that but how would you know shes wearing it??

Xx

"

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ffs guys we were planning going to nude night but the wife is demanding a complet new outfit !!!!

Edinburgh

How nude does nude have to be? I was wearing make up (hot as fuck red lippy included, and several individuals ended up wearing the self-same lippy on their genitalia I'm happy to say.) I was also wearing a full face of rather expensive make up, my wedding rings, a necklace, earrings, and shoes. No-one seemed to mind. Tonight I intend wearing pretty much the same, with a small "statement piece" added (to be revealed) - in support of all non-nude nudes worldwide. Oh, and I played with the sarong lady in question, she was hot as a hot thing from hottsvile on a very....very hot day! Love from Susan

weymouth

Sarong night tonight ...

"Well guys, you know what tomorrow night is....nude night, hurrah! So I shall be wearing a different colour s****g (yes it's now officially a swear word)! Anyone there with any issues, talk to me face to face, rather than hiding behind your keyboard

When you enter the club on nude night the staff tell you that tonight is nude night....what does nude mean??? not wearing a fucking sarong of any colour or socks come to that "

It means that total nudity is optional not a must

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 20:02:30]

By *ilk_manMan  over a year ago

dublin

There is something sarong about this thread

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

We're there in 2 weeks, where is the '2x2'.

Naturist here.

will be on the beaches as well during the hols,

"

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

The 2x2 is in PDI if you Google it

You'll see whereabouts

weymouth

OMG....what a great night and the sarong support was Brilliant ...ha ha its a good job Fuert was not in the club...last night xx we are a Nudie couple but supported the sarong ....Looking forward to being in Fuerteventura from 23 Dec to 4 Jan and getting Naked in Jandia xx

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well said bigN!

chelmsford

"Is there a stutter going on??."

Like a little echo!

chelmsford

"Yes of course she can

Xxx"

chelmsford

"There is something sarong about this thread"

Love it

chelmsford

"We're there in 2 weeks, where is the '2x2'.

Naturist here.

will be on the beaches as well during the hols, "

It's downstairs in la sandia centre. We had a blast every night for almost two weeks

On the 2x2 website they advertise thursdays as Nudist Party with dress code Naked....furthermore under the Rules tab: For our nude parties we expect you in your “Birthday Suit”

chelmsford

"

Disgraceful isn't it

chelmsford

"On the 2x2 website they advertise thursdays as Nudist Party with dress code Naked....furthermore under the Rules tab: For our nude parties we expect you in your “Birthday Suit”

"

Yawn....

chelmsford

"On the 2x2 website they advertise thursdays as Nudist Party with dress code Naked....furthermore under the Rules tab: For our nude parties we expect you in your “Birthday Suit”

"

The rules are also no street clothes in play area, but the buggers keep doing it!

chelmsford

"How nude does nude have to be? I was wearing make up (hot as fuck red lippy included, and several individuals ended up wearing the self-same lippy on their genitalia I'm happy to say.) I was also wearing a full face of rather expensive make up, my wedding rings, a necklace, earrings, and shoes. No-one seemed to mind. Tonight I intend wearing pretty much the same, with a small "statement piece" added (to be revealed) - in support of all non-nude nudes worldwide. Oh, and I played with the sarong lady in question, she was hot as a hot thing from hottsvile on a very....very hot day! Love from Susan"

And gorgeous you looked too darling. Loved the gloves and necklace, very classy. Xxx

chelmsford

Okay lovlies! Update on sarong...Sorry, nude night Thanks to you all from the sarong support group, for spending time with us last night. Some gorgeous sarongs beautifully worn, ladies. Special thanks to my main partner in crime, Patsy xxx! Just to add, there were ladies (not part of the sarong elite group) who were wearing knickers. Even more surprising, was a continental lady, who normally ends up naked, most nights, wearing a beautiful sarong, I was very envious, she was stunning and I was happy to welcome her into the sisterhood One nudie lady even came and asked where I had got my jingle jangle sarong from, so I am now on commission from said shop I am thinking of auctioning off the sarong for charity, maybe start up a help group to assist those who want to pass over from the dark side of nudism to sarongism

Anyway team, back to normal tonight, think it's lingerie night so make sure you all have your panties and bras on, that applies to the ladies too. See you all later. Have a good day!

By *uai17Woman  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Okay lovlies! Update on sarong...Sorry, nude night Thanks to you all from the sarong support group, for spending time with us last night. Some gorgeous sarongs beautifully worn, ladies. Special thanks to my main partner in crime, Patsy xxx! Just to add, there were ladies (not part of the sarong elite group) who were wearing knickers. Even more surprising, was a continental lady, who normally ends up naked, most nights, wearing a beautiful sarong, I was very envious, she was stunning and I was happy to welcome her into the sisterhood One nudie lady even came and asked where I had got my jingle jangle sarong from, so I am now on commission from said shop I am thinking of auctioning off the sarong for charity, maybe start up a help group to assist those who want to pass over from the dark side of nudism to sarongism

Anyway team, back to normal tonight, think it's lingerie night so make sure you all have your panties and bras on, that applies to the ladies too. See you all later. Have a good day! "

Me personally will be visiting in late Nov and will be wearing heels and a big smile only xxx

chelmsford

"OMG....what a great night and the sarong support was Brilliant ...ha ha its a good job Fuert was not in the club...last night xx we are a Nudie couple but supported the sarong ....Looking forward to being in Fuerteventura from 23 Dec to 4 Jan and getting Naked in Jandia xx "

Just make sure you are completely naked on the nudist beach, you never know if the anti clothes squad will be hiding behind a bush!

chelmsford

"Okay lovlies! Update on sarong...Sorry, nude night Thanks to you all from the sarong support group, for spending time with us last night. Some gorgeous sarongs beautifully worn, ladies. Special thanks to my main partner in crime, Patsy xxx! Just to add, there were ladies (not part of the sarong elite group) who were wearing knickers. Even more surprising, was a continental lady, who normally ends up naked, most nights, wearing a beautiful sarong, I was very envious, she was stunning and I was happy to welcome her into the sisterhood One nudie lady even came and asked where I had got my jingle jangle sarong from, so I am now on commission from said shop I am thinking of auctioning off the sarong for charity, maybe start up a help group to assist those who want to pass over from the dark side of nudism to sarongism

Anyway team, back to normal tonight, think it's lingerie night so make sure you all have your panties and bras on, that applies to the ladies too. See you all later. Have a good day!

Me personally will be visiting in late Nov and will be wearing heels and a big smile only xxx"

And I'm sure you will look stunning!

Maybe we could chat and I could persuade you to wear a sarong, it is surprisingly quite painless and it will soon feel like a second skin! have a lovely holiday!xx

By *uai17Woman  over a year ago

Twickenham

Me personally will be visiting in late Nov and will be wearing heels and a big smile only xxx

Maybe we could chat and I could persuade you to wear a sarong, it is surprisingly quite painless and it will soon feel like a second skin! have a lovely holiday!xx"

Thanks I have a very extensive selection of sarongs and can always be persuaded to wear one

chelmsford

Maybe we could chat and I could persuade you to wear a sarong, it is surprisingly quite painless and it will soon feel like a second skin! have a lovely holiday!xx

Thanks I have a very extensive selection of sarongs and can always be persuaded to wear one "

Good for you, you are welcome in my gang anytime!

weymouth

Brilliant absolutely Brilliant ....it's been a Great ****thread ****I'm sure we could make a sarong out of it.xx just imagined the knickers on the wall being replaced by sarongs xx

chelmsford

"Brilliant absolutely Brilliant ....it's been a Great ****thread ****I'm sure we could make a sarong out of it.xx just imagined the knickers on the wall being replaced by sarongs xx "

Yes I think it is the start of a whole new era in nudies versus sarongies.....

chelmsford

"Brilliant absolutely Brilliant ....it's been a Great ****thread ****I'm sure we could make a sarong out of it.xx just imagined the knickers on the wall being replaced by sarongs xx

Yes I think it is the start of a whole new era in nudies versus sarongies..... "

...Just when you thought it was safe.....back next week!

By *inar001Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

Best looking sarong we've seen

chelmsford

"Best looking sarong we've seen "

Ah, thank you! It does have a good following!

Going to Primark tomorrow to buy one for my trip .??

chelmsford

"Going to Primark tomorrow to buy one for my trip .??"

They have a good selection in there!

By *aturefun2Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Any adult forums on here?

chelmsford

"Any adult forums on here?

"

I'm sure there are, if you look around

chelmsford

I'm sure there are, if you look around "

No...just looked around, can't find any

chelmsford

I'm sure there are, if you look around

No...just looked around, can't find any "

Ooh, just found some real grown ups in the politics forum!

rotherham

Behave now

Lmao

chelmsford

"Behave now

Lmao"

I can't I'm excited !

rotherham

Yoh are as bad as me

Xx

chelmsford

"Yoh are as bad as me

Xx"

chelmsford

Ok, so very excited now, sarongs are in the case ready to go! Can't wait!

Nude night is nude.

The rules are everyone is nude, if you have body issues or are not confident being nude then you shouldn't attend. There are other places to go whereby you can remain partly clothed.

Shame on the club owner for not enforcing the rules which every other paying guest adheres to.

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We were at the nude night two weeks back and the staff made in perfectly clear to everyone who entered that it was nude night and no clothing was to be worn on that particular evening

There were no sarongs on view anywhere

As it should be on abuse night

Maybe the rules are not adhered to

Are sarongs allowed on non abuse nude night ?

chelmsford

"Are sarongs allowed on non abuse nude night ? "

what is this abuse night they speak of? what I don't get, is how people are allowed to walk about nude on non nude night! Also people walking around the play area, clothed, when it clearly says, no street clothes!I'm actually not affected by what anyone else is wearing, as long as they are comfortable and having a good time.

chelmsford

"We were at the nude night two weeks back and the staff made in perfectly clear to everyone who entered that it was nude night and no clothing was to be worn on that particular evening

There were no sarongs on view anywhere

As it should be on abuse night

Maybe the rules are not adhered to "

There are several rules not adhered to, but it doesn't affect my enjoyment, if it did, I just wouldn't go in there

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Nude night is nude.

The rules are everyone is nude, if you have body issues or are not confident being nude then you shouldn't attend. There are other places to go whereby you can remain partly clothed.

Shame on the club owner for not enforcing the rules which every other paying guest adheres to.

"

Some people may be too shy go totally nude but like to be around other nude bodies. I don't really care .. as long as there are lots of fun in 2x2

chelmsford

"Nude night is nude.

Some people may be too shy go totally nude but like to be around other nude bodies. I don't really care .. as long as there are lots of fun in 2x2 "

Thanks Russianbabe xxx, no, I'm not shy, and don't necessarily find all nude bodies attractive, but as you say, as long as there's lots of fun for everyone, that's all that should matter. Seriously, if I'm spoiling anyone's night, speak to the owner, if you're not brave enough to speak to me and if he wants me to leave, I'm ok with that.

rotherham

Wear what you want _amiss it's your holiday

Xxxxx

Think this threads had its day? 20 weeks of bitching is 20 weeks too long in swingers world. lets just all agree to disagree and let the management decide what is and isn't acceptable in their club xx

"

The poor wee guy wiz jist wanny get a swatch o' yer fanny and yer sarang let him doon."

there's no arguing with Scots logic

chelmsford

"Wear what you want _amiss it's your holiday

Xxxxx"

chelmsford

"

The poor wee guy wiz jist wanny get a swatch o' yer fanny and yer sarang let him doon.

there's no arguing with Scots logic "

There isn't!

chelmsford

"Think this threads had its day? 20 weeks of bitching is 20 weeks too long in swingers world. lets just all agree to disagree and let the management decide what is and isn't acceptable in their club xx"

You are quite right! Let them decide. It's up to them who they want in their club

rotherham

And let the holiday begin

Xxxx

By *irm FoundationsMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

If I go to a club I am not too worried about minor deviations in the dress code.

I am more concerned with hoping that I can enter the pleaure area or if my cock is being sucked I would not be bothered if they were not fully naked.

"Wear what you want _amiss it's your holiday

Xxxxx"

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

If it's nude it's not rocket science go nude that's why it's called nude night

If you want to wear cover ups and underwear go on one of the other 6 nights of the week where you can do that

.....and during happy hour god help anyone that isn't happy

You people have too many rules in your lives.lighten up, you're on holiday.

chelmsford

"And let the holiday begin

Xxxx"

Hey, lovely lady, not long now! Xx

chelmsford

".....and during happy hour god help anyone that isn't happy

You people have too many rules in your lives.lighten up, you're on holiday. "

Yes they do, bless them!

chelmsford

"If I go to a club I am not too worried about minor deviations in the dress code.

I am more concerned with hoping that I can enter the pleaure area or if my cock is being sucked I would not be bothered if they were not fully naked. "

And that's what it's all about. For those that have an infatuation with seeing me naked, come into the play area, you may even see me s******g!

chelmsford

"If it's nude it's not rocket science go nude that's why it's called nude night

If you want to wear cover ups and underwear go on one of the other 6 nights of the week where you can do that "

I think the boss is happy for us to be there 7 nights, spending our money, but thanks for the advice!

"If I go to a club I am not too worried about minor deviations in the dress code.

I am more concerned with hoping that I can enter the pleaure area or if my cock is being sucked I would not be bothered if they were not fully naked.

And that's what it's all about. For those that have an infatuation with seeing me naked, come into the play area, you may even see me s******g! "

hope I see u shag babe