FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Missing benidorm

Missing benidorm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How I miss being in benidorm

hoping one day to move their,but,

curious question do people living not just in benidorm but most places in Spain Europe think this Brexit is going to have a big knock on effect for Brits abroad.thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes it has with us. The lower value of the pound has increased everyday living.

We are moving to the mainland as Majorca is proving to expensive.

We can almost half our monthly bills by moving.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,sorry to hear that and yes suppose it's expected with the pound being so low.

Was hoping in the future to hopefully buy a place out in Spain but with this Brexit who knows what the future will hold in 2 years time for Brits who own places out their.

Will they make life very difficult and could probably see a big exodus of Brits selling up and moving back home,time will tell I suppose.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Hi,sorry to hear that and yes suppose it's expected with the pound being so low.

Was hoping in the future to hopefully buy a place out in Spain but with this Brexit who knows what the future will hold in 2 years time for Brits who own places out their.

Will they make life very difficult and could probably see a big exodus of Brits selling up and moving back home,time will tell I suppose."

To be honest we really cannot see that happening,ie making life difficult for the Brits. There are far too many spending far too much money. The only thing we can imagine is changes to the health care regime.Time will tell as you say.

» Add a new message to this topic