Read next thread raining in GC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

That's shit

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

It is pretty shit, thunderstorm this morning. Gone out in jeans, boots, raincoat Still looks stormy out there!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It is pretty shit, thunderstorm this morning. Gone out in jeans, boots, raincoat Still looks stormy out there!"

What!!!! No sarong???

chelmsford

"It is pretty shit, thunderstorm this morning. Gone out in jeans, boots, raincoat Still looks stormy out there!

What!!!! No sarong???"

Saving that for tomorrow night

rotherham

Think everyone is in love with your sarong story _amiss..........I think you should write a book

At the end of your stay Samiss,sign the sarong and pin it to the locker wall of 2x2 changing room.let's immortalise the _amiss sarong

"It is pretty shit, thunderstorm this morning. Gone out in jeans, boots, raincoat Still looks stormy out there!

What!!!! No sarong???"

Lol.

"At the end of your stay Samiss,sign the sarong and pin it to the locker wall of 2x2 changing room.let's immortalise the _amiss sarong "

Funny sarong gate!

chelmsford

"Think everyone is in love with your sarong story _amiss..........I think you should write a book"

I'm thinking about it

chelmsford

"At the end of your stay Samiss,sign the sarong and pin it to the locker wall of 2x2 changing room.let's immortalise the _amiss sarong "

I may do that, but do you think some saddoes might sabotage it. Could always get Chris to put it in a glass cage the strange thing is, people were coming up to me in 2x2 last night and saying about idiots that can't get on with their own holidays rather than bothering me.some are coming in tonight to see the next chapter of the sarong saga!

chelmsford

"At the end of your stay Samiss,sign the sarong and pin it to the locker wall of 2x2 changing room.let's immortalise the _amiss sarong

I may do that, but do you think some saddoes might sabotage it. Could always get Chris to put it in a glass cage the strange thing is, people were coming up to me in 2x2 last night and saying about idiots that can't get on with their own holidays rather than bothering me.some are coming in tonight to see the next chapter of the sarong saga! "

That should read glass case not cage!

chelmsford

"At the end of your stay Samiss,sign the sarong and pin it to the locker wall of 2x2 changing room.let's immortalise the _amiss sarong

Funny sarong gate!"

I may do that, but do you think some saddoes might sabotage it. Could always get Chris to put it in a glass cage the strange thing is, people were coming up to me in 2x2 last night and saying about idiots that can't get on with their own holidays rather than bothering me.some are coming in tonight to see the next chapter of the sarong saga!

That should read glass case not cage!"

As you will be gone when we get there I'm keen to see the offending garment.pin it up high where small minded people can't reach

rotherham

I would save it for your next holiday _amiss

Xxxx

chelmsford

As you will be gone when we get there I'm keen to see the offending garment.pin it up high where small minded people can't reach "

Pity we will miss you, you could have had a special showing

chelmsford

"I would save it for your next holiday _amiss

Xxxx"

I think I might have too, I think maybe I will have to get a replica made and put the original in a bank vault, because everyone wants to get their hands on it!! xxx

As you will be gone when we get there I'm keen to see the offending garment.pin it up high where small minded people can't reach

Pity we will miss you, you could have had a special showing "

As we are both regular visitors I'm sure our paths will cross some day x

chelmsford

Pity we will miss you, you could have had a special showing

As we are both regular visitors I'm sure our paths will cross some day x"

I'm sure they will! Xx

» Add a new message to this topic