FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > 2x2 pdi

2x2 pdi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Closed tonight wed 16th due to illness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

It was closed on fetish night in October as well . Due to illness as well .Most of the people went to Sicrets that night and we had a blast.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And when it was open they attempted to overcharge numerous people for drinks they had never had!

Our bill for 3 small beers, 2 G&Ts and a water was €68.......upon complaining it was reduced to €50, after further arguing it was reduced yet again to €36! Refusing to pay brought it down to €24!

Don't forget that at the bottom of every bill there is a little scribble.....this actually says €5 and is the charge for towels!

I will add that Chris was ill so it was left to the 3 girls who work there to run the place.

Perhaps closing due to illness is no bad thing.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Closed tonight wed 16th due to illness"

That's a shame, good club!

Have been going for ages and never been overcharged once. Common sense, says check your bill as you go along....the €5 at the bottom of every bill is bollox. Some unscrupulous people may overhear your number when ordering drinks but there is no deliberate overcharging that I've ever seen.

If you leave it to the end of the night, of course it is harder to resolve.

One point mentioned that I whole heartedly agree on, is that it isn't the same club when Chris is absent.

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"Have been going for ages and never been overcharged once. Common sense, says check your bill as you go along....the €5 at the bottom of every bill is bollox. Some unscrupulous people may overhear your number when ordering drinks but there is no deliberate overcharging that I've ever seen.

One point mentioned that I whole heartedly agree on, is that it isn't the same club when Chris is absent."

There is a charge for towels at the bottom of each bill......unsure if it is 5 Euros, but is there all the same.

"Have been going for ages and never been overcharged once. Common sense, says check your bill as you go along....the €5 at the bottom of every bill is bollox. Some unscrupulous people may overhear your number when ordering drinks but there is no deliberate overcharging that I've ever seen.

One point mentioned that I whole heartedly agree on, is that it isn't the same club when Chris is absent.

There is a charge for towels at the bottom of each bill......unsure if it is 5 Euros, but is there all the same."

There is no set charge for towels on every bill...do you mean the large towels you ask for at the bar?? It gives a false impression saying there is €5 added at the bottom of every bill....there isn't.

chelmsford

One point mentioned that I whole heartedly agree on, is that it isn't the same club when Chris is absent."

Agree, whole heartedly woody. Never had a problem and never been charged for towels. It could be for the larger towels? Still a great club in our experience and no, of course not everyone would agree, we all have our favourites

got to agree we broke our club cherry there last july love the place don't think chris was there maybe on hols??but the girls behind the bar did a great job we cant wait to go again at easter hopefully a bit busier though x

chelmsford

"got to agree we broke our club cherry there last july love the place don't think chris was there maybe on hols??but the girls behind the bar did a great job we cant wait to go again at easter hopefully a bit busier though x"

Yes it is quieter in July. We were there last 2 weeks in October and it was busy every night. Chris wasn't there very much, but he has been in poor health. Yes the girls did a fantastic job in his absence. Hope Easter is busier for you.

By *luewickedCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We've never been charged for towels or overcharged. I think the problem is that drinks are charged against your locker number. If the wrong number is given either deliberately or mistakenly by the person buying the drinks it will go down on someone else's bill. At the end of the night I think some could be undercharged and some overcharged but only those overcharged will complain

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 18/11/16 22:12:53]

chelmsford

"We've never been charged for towels or overcharged. I think the problem is that drinks are charged against your locker number. If the wrong number is given either deliberately or mistakenly by the person buying the drinks it will go down on someone else's bill. At the end of the night I think some could be undercharged and some overcharged but only those overcharged will complain"

you've got it in one!

yes _amiss we found the price of drinks not too bad as well free admission too whats not to like lol!!!!cant imagine what it would be like when heaving though as its only a small club!!!

chelmsford

"yes _amiss we found the price of drinks not too bad as well free admission too whats not to like lol!!!!cant imagine what it would be like when heaving though as its only a small club!!!"

Not sure if you're aware, but if you join their website and go in before 11pm, you get happy hour drink, so your second drinks are free. It's fabulous when it's heaving, but very hot!

Busy tonight lots of action thanks to our old friends enjoy the rest of your stay xx

We were overcharged tonight

A whole 50 cents,tried to pass a 50 cent coin off as 1 Euro,the cheek of it lol

No complaints at all,prices are fair,and as others have said,free entrance,never been charged for towels in 7 years.

I think some people just like to gripe.

chelmsford

"Busy tonight lots of action thanks to our old friends enjoy the rest of your stay xx"

That's good to hear

chelmsford

"We were overcharged tonight

A whole 50 cents,tried to pass a 50 cent coin off as 1 Euro,the cheek of it lol

No complaints at all,prices are fair,and as others have said,free entrance,never been charged for towels in 7 years.

I think some people just like to gripe.

"

Hee hee! Yes some people do like to gripe, but if I had an issue with any club, I wouldn't keep going back, I would find somewhere else to go. We have had similar things happen in other clubs, people make mistakes.

We dislike it so much we keep going back......and back again

chelmsford

"We dislike it so much we keep going back......and back again "

You naughty people!

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"We dislike it so much we keep going back......and back again "

I think we were there on your first night in the club with canbr?

We keep going back there to ensure that we are fully disgusted with it. We are back in April again for 10 days to get really annoyed.

Never ever had a real problem with the club. Good place good staff and good at handling the odd problem.

chelmsford

"We dislike it so much we keep going back......and back again

I think we were there on your first night in the club with canbr?

We keep going back there to ensure that we are fully disgusted with it. We are back in April again for 10 days to get really annoyed.

Never ever had a real problem with the club. Good place good staff and good at handling the odd problem."

Well said

Think we need to find out how bad this place is for ourselves lol . Arrive 21st at 16:00 ?????????????????

chelmsford

"Think we need to find out how bad this place is for ourselves lol . Arrive 21st at 16:00 ?????????????????"

Hey it is baaad! You definitely need to go and find out for yourselves! Have had lots of bad times there, but we keep going back!

Just got home from PDI and spent 3 nights in this club.

It never disappoints, the atmosphere was great and loads of action. With a good mix of nationalities.

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"Just got home from PDI and spent 3 nights in this club.

It never disappoints, the atmosphere was great and loads of action. With a good mix of nationalities.

"

.. been as single male? Any advices?. Can"t pm you..

.. been as single male? Any advices?. Can"t pm you.."

Arrive at the airport 2 hours before flight departure time. Don't forget Passport, Euros and sun cream.

Arrive at the airport 2 hours before flight departure time. Don't forget Passport, Euros and sun cream."

chelmsford

"

Glad you liked it! our favourite club

Belfast

It my favourite club too ..but last night there was too many very old man one of them touched nearly every girl ..I nearly punched his face !!

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Same thing happened to us .2x2 is fun, and we do love it, but it is the sleaziest looking of all the clubs on GC and does tend to attract the island weirdos / desperate married blokes playing away !

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Same thing happened to us .2x2 is fun, and we do love it, but it is the sleaziest looking of all the clubs on GC and does tend to attract the island weirdos / desperate married blokes playing away ! "
We thought same thing last yr so just played with freinds we were with lol x

North East

Arrive at the airport 2 hours before flight departure time. Don't forget Passport, Euros and sun cream."

chelmsford

"It my favourite club too ..but last night there was too many very old man one of them touched nearly every girl ..I nearly punched his face !!"

And that is very wrong. Unfortunately some men think they have an entitlement to do that, because they've paid their €30! This should definitely be reported to staff and these men should be ejected.

chelmsford

"Same thing happened to us .2x2 is fun, and we do love it, but it is the sleaziest looking of all the clubs on GC and does tend to attract the island weirdos / desperate married blokes playing away ! "

Right again!

Belfast

"It my favourite club too ..but last night there was too many very old man one of them touched nearly every girl ..I nearly punched his face !!

And that is very wrong. Unfortunately some men think they have an entitlement to do that, because they've paid their €30! This should definitely be reported to staff and these men should be ejected."

I can easy put guys like that at the right place but if I ll see him doing this agene ll definitely make sure 2x2 ll not let him in the club agene ..

chelmsford

"It my favourite club too ..but last night there was too many very old man one of them touched nearly every girl ..I nearly punched his face !!

And that is very wrong. Unfortunately some men think they have an entitlement to do that, because they've paid their €30! This should definitely be reported to staff and these men should be ejected.

I can easy put guys like that at the right place but if I ll see him doing this agene ll definitely make sure 2x2 ll not let him in the club agene .."

Good for you _ussianbabe! I'm like you and would certainly have words with disrespectful people (I've had this from women too)! But some people would just not go back again, so it's best for those people to advise staff of any such persons Enjoy rest of your holiday!

We've never had any issues with overcharging at 2x2 and we always go there when over

chelmsford

"We've never had any issues with overcharging at 2x2 and we always go there when over"

Same for us, guys!

"We've never had any issues with overcharging at 2x2 and we always go there when over

Same for us, guys! "

We got over charged by 50 cents once,I let it go,I'm an easy going guy

chelmsford

"We've never had any issues with overcharging at 2x2 and we always go there when over

Same for us, guys!

We got over charged by 50 cents once,I let it go,I'm an easy going guy "

Aw, that's lovely....

North East

What about for single guys? Does apply same or more fees? I know the entry is 30 euro... same on sunday( grredy girls night i think)..

"What about for single guys? Does apply same or more fees? I know the entry is 30 euro... same on sunday( grredy girls night i think).. "

What are you asking?

North East

"What about for single guys? Does apply same or more fees? I know the entry is 30 euro... same on sunday( grredy girls night i think)..

What are you asking?"

on other clubs pay a fee but have 1/ drinks included, free towel... wonder how is on 2x2...

"What about for single guys? Does apply same or more fees? I know the entry is 30 euro... same on sunday( grredy girls night i think)..

What are you asking? on other clubs pay a fee but have 1/ drinks included, free towel... wonder how is on 2x2..."

The same,though there is a night( Monday I think)is couples only

chelmsford

What are you asking? on other clubs pay a fee but have 1/ drinks included, free towel... wonder how is on 2x2...

The same,though there is a night( Monday I think)is couples only"

Yes you're right, guys , mondays are couples only and yes, I think it's €30, for single guys, which includes first drink and towel.

North East

What are you asking? on other clubs pay a fee but have 1/ drinks included, free towel... wonder how is on 2x2...

Yes you're right, guys , mondays are couples only and yes, I think it's €30, for single guys, which includes first drink and towel. "

thanks.. i will be back with an update.. i might try tonight... greedy girls night sounds tempting

chelmsford

Yes you're right, guys , mondays are couples only and yes, I think it's €30, for single guys, which includes first drink and towel. thanks.. i will be back with an update.. i might try tonight... greedy girls night sounds tempting"

Yes give it a go, hope you enjoy!

By *ardbody500Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

we are there every Monday too...

» Add a new message to this topic