FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Club Mystique, Tenerife

Club Mystique, Tenerife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Miss Cheeks OP   Woman  over a year ago

,Around Devon

Hiya

Can anyone tell me what this Club is like for a single lady?

I shall be staying near to Costa Adeje for Xmas and wandered how far it is etc?

Never been to a Club abroad, only in UK

Any advice will be much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rabybabyCouple  over a year ago

south Lakes

Go on the post 18 hours ago about Christmas New Year in Tenerife.

Half way down you will find a post by the owners of Club Mystique swingersintenerife who own the Club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Little Miss Cheeks,I have been lots of times,and obviously I am single man,it is a very friendly club,with great hosts,myself and kinkykim2 from here will be in Adeje from 29th December,not sure if you will still be there or not,but maybe we could meet if you are?

,Around Devon

Hi

I leave on 30th so may not be able to make 29th, depending on plans

You'll love the place it's very classy and clean amazing hosts very busy on party nights and Saturdays but Saturdays are couple and single fem nights

Little Miss Cheeks,ok no probs,you can let me know

it would be good even meeting for a wee social if you can?

X

By *teve_Life_ModelMan  over a year ago

Wigston

"Hiya

"

I know the area fairly well if you fancy meeting for a drink and a bit of tour of good bars. Happy to accompany you to nearby nudist beach also xx

Mystique is located in the "Patch" area of bars and restaurants in the heart of Las Americas on the main seafront walkway about 3/4 hour walk from Costa Adeje hotels. Saturday nights are couple and ladies nights and usually the busiest, single men not admitted.

X-Secrets club is in Costa Adeje, however, most reviews were not positive.

As a single guy, never been to a club myself, although from what I know the clubs do not get busy until at least midnight.

Hope this helps

By *inky and perky xxCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We're going over Christmas. Puerto de Santiago.

,Around Devon

Thank you everyone....seems there will be a few from Fab around the same area...need to suss out the bars close to where I'm studying turn maybe s few of us could meet up?

By *wedish2Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire scotland

Sounds great come to one of our partys .. im back in tenerife on sunday . and iv got a lovely home and i drive xxx caz and rob

,Around Devon

"Sounds great come to one of our partys .. im back in tenerife on sunday . and iv got a lovely home and i drive xxx caz and rob "

Ooh that sounds interesting Caz....might need a bit of planning on my part though

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"Hiya

"

Hello, you are very welcome to visit our club as a single lady every day....free entrance!

Always great ambiance and respectfull towards the ladies and stricked rules we aply for the single men....

I can personally show you arround if you feel like.

We have some great party nights during the New Year periode with International couples.

You can send a private message, kind regards & kisses Nora

Swedish2 and Little Miss Cheeks why dont we all get together for a party,myself and kinkykim2 from the site (check them out) are over in Adeje from 29th Dec-5th Jan

By *orianGrayMan  over a year ago

london

Anybody knows at what time, is best to go at the Mystique on a Friday night?

Hi All,

I am in las Americas from the 30th would be nice to see what's going on over new year?

Thanks

ayrshire scotland

"Anybody knows at what time, is best to go at the Mystique on a Friday night?"
google it?

"Anybody knows at what time, is best to go at the Mystique on a Friday night?"

Leave it until after midnight.

ayrshire scotland

mmmm

"Anybody knows at what time, is best to go at the Mystique on a Friday night?

Leave it until after midnight. "

You know what it is....every week is diferent then the other weeks...there are day's that people start playing early and other day's the party starts late....in the "winter" most nights Holiday couples come earlier...i think to warm up hahahaha

You know what it's pitty that lots of people always write about the nights that where quiet with active couples or not many people....what about all the many nights that where fantastic in the last 7 years?

We are planning to organize a special party in March 2017 for all FabSwingers! Will let You know as soon as possible when We have the actual date....xxxx Nora

"Anybody knows at what time, is best to go at the Mystique on a Friday night?

Leave it until after midnight.

You know what it is....every week is diferent then the other weeks...there are day's that people start playing early and other day's the party starts late....in the "winter" most nights Holiday couples come earlier...i think to warm up hahahaha

You know what it's pitty that lots of people always write about the nights that where quiet with active couples or not many people....what about all the many nights that where fantastic in the last 7 years?

We are planning to organize a special party in March 2017 for all FabSwingers! Will let You know as soon as possible when We have the actual date....xxxx Nora"

Well excuse me for having an opinion based on experience and answering a question asked by a fellow fabber.

This was not to atack You personally Pearltopia, sorry about that if it felt like that....this was just in general...everyone is always asking me what the best day is to visit....We never know...every is diferent and every week We have other people in....it's Tenerife, a holiday Island

Xxx Nora

"This was not to atack You personally Pearltopia, sorry about that if it felt like that....this was just in general...everyone is always asking me what the best day is to visit....We never know...every is diferent and every week We have other people in....it's Tenerife, a holiday Island

Xxx Nora"

Thanks Nora.

london

I didn't mean to generate a debate about the Mystique club even because I have never been there and I am a very respectful individual. I am totally honest I have heard some people saying that they had an amazing experience at the Mystique, some other instead told me that it was really quiet or there were too many single guys hitting on one or two couples. Of course like everything there are different opinions and perceptions and most of all it always depends on being in the right place, at the right time and with the right company. But when it comes to clubs it's easier for a single female or a couple financially wise to take the risk of ending up in the wrong night, instead a single male is more concerned about that because for us is more expansive and not everyone can spend those money several times till they find the right night. That's it I have never been in a Club is an experience I have never done in my life and I hope that my first time will be something to remember that's why I was asking for advice on the forun, and is not just about having the chance to have sex but for me is more about having the right company being with nice people and a good atmosphere than sex and fun are a natural consequence when you connect with people.

Anyway I hope one day I will have the chance to meet Nora and his partner in person at the club because the best way to judge a place is experiencing yourself rather than listen other people's opinion. In the meantime Happy Xmas and Happy New Year to all the local fabbers and I hope one day soon there will be the chance to organise a social because I would love to know some new naughty friends in tenerife

ayrshire scotland

what a speal xxx

Hope it gets a bit warmer in Tenerife bit on the cold side ere the now

ayrshire scotland

I could heat you up xx caz

That a promise

ayrshire scotland

"I didn't mean to generate a debate about the Mystique club even because I have never been there and I am a very respectful individual. I am totally honest I have heard some people saying that they had an amazing experience at the Mystique, some other instead told me that it was really quiet or there were too many single guys hitting on one or two couples. Of course like everything there are different opinions and perceptions and most of all it always depends on being in the right place, at the right time and with the right company. But when it comes to clubs it's easier for a single female or a couple financially wise to take the risk of ending up in the wrong night, instead a single male is more concerned about that because for us is more expansive and not everyone can spend those money several times till they find the right night. That's it I have never been in a Club is an experience I have never done in my life and I hope that my first time will be something to remember that's why I was asking for advice on the forun, and is not just about having the chance to have sex but for me is more about having the right company being with nice people and a good atmosphere than sex and fun are a natural consequence when you connect with people.

Anyway I hope one day I will have the chance to meet Nora and his partner in person at the club because the best way to judge a place is experiencing yourself rather than listen other people's opinion. In the meantime Happy Xmas and Happy New Year to all the local fabbers and I hope one day soon there will be the chance to organise a social because I would love to know some new naughty friends in tenerife "

bored to death after reading this.its time to find a job.lol

london

You are right Caz my message was maybe a bit too long, I am quite an articulated person after all which however on a forum where people express thoughts opinions and have polite and constructive discussions around that is not a crime I guess, But as we both know Caz the real purpose of your comment was just to tease me and piss me off to push me to say something nasty in public so you could cause me troubles, and all of that just because recently I blocked you and I clearly asked you to stay out of my way.

And you did that in the most awful way using a personal information that I shared with you during a private conversation when I told you that I was upset because I was struggling to find a job and you didn’t hesitate to spit it out where everybody can read it just to humiliate me in front of everyone as I am a jobless guy who can’t even afford a night out in a club, well I hope that on this site there is some people wise enough to understand that with your comment rather than humiliating me you just showed to who’s reading who you really are. We tried several times to communicate and connect but it didn’t work, and it is nobody’s fault, it just happened, but in the moment that I block you and I tell you that I don’t want to have anything to do with you, you should respect my will and keep the right distance.

Plus I have some good news I finally started to work before Christmas which is quite an achievement after one month for someone that comes in a foreign country, so don't yap nonsense about things that you don't even know, of course being an entry level job I am not rich as you (and I’m not being sarcastic or offensive because I know that you worked really hard all your life to achieve your status so you have all my respect about that) but this doesn’t give you the right of making fun of me in front of everyone in such a cheap way.

I truly apologise to all the users about this public argument, in 6 years as a respectful Fab user I have never used the forum for personal reasons and most of all I have never argued with anyone, but I really can’t allow to this person to make fun of me in public. If you block someone that person should respect the boundaries. There is even a rule in this forum that I am copying and pasting here so you all can read it "Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you" and this rule should be respected.

So please Caz I tell you this in a very peaceful way, I really want to forget this episode and move on in the spirit of these Christmas Holidays and also because I wanna hope that after all you didn’t really mean what you said, but from now on leave me alone, and don’t tease me anymore, next time that you see my boring posts (and doesn’t even happen very often that I intervene in a topic) just skip to the next and hold back your offensive comments because I don’t want to start a public war with you.

Unfortunately I am not a passive person so if you piss me off I answer, for this reason I have unblocked you and I did it just because next time that you want to tease me or make fun of me I prefer that you write to me in private so we can handle it between us rather than involve other people because that is not my style, I have never had troubles on Fab and I don’t want to start now because of you.

I hope I made this point clear once for all and I genuinely wish you a great New year full of fun and joy because I just want peace and happiness for all, but please from now on stay out of my way because you are really going too far with this. Thanks

"I didn't mean to generate a debate about the Mystique club even because I have never been there and I am a very respectful individual. I am totally honest I have heard some people saying that they had an amazing experience at the Mystique, some other instead told me that it was really quiet or there were too many single guys hitting on one or two couples. Of course like everything there are different opinions and perceptions and most of all it always depends on being in the right place, at the right time and with the right company. But when it comes to clubs it's easier for a single female or a couple financially wise to take the risk of ending up in the wrong night, instead a single male is more concerned about that because for us is more expansive and not everyone can spend those money several times till they find the right night. That's it I have never been in a Club is an experience I have never done in my life and I hope that my first time will be something to remember that's why I was asking for advice on the forun, and is not just about having the chance to have sex but for me is more about having the right company being with nice people and a good atmosphere than sex and fun are a natural consequence when you connect with people.

Anyway I hope one day I will have the chance to meet Nora and his partner in person at the club because the best way to judge a place is experiencing yourself rather than listen other people's opinion. In the meantime Happy Xmas and Happy New Year to all the local fabbers and I hope one day soon there will be the chance to organise a social because I would love to know some new naughty friends in tenerife "

Everyone is entitled to have a personal opinion!

Thank You for yours DorianGrey.....

I like to read the forums every day just for funn!

I like to jump in on your comment about the single men in a swingerclub. When a single man visits a swingerclub it's never the same as a couple no, but i like to think that everyone who is visiting a swingerclub is looking for just funn in any way they feel like....

We have also couples and singles that just visiting for the ambiance and feeling free to do what they want to do, just watch, participate or being arround other liberal minded people....not just the sex!

The most important rule in our club is respect!

I Love running our club for many years and meet people from all over the World, people with lots of experience and newbies in the swinger lifestyle, everyone is welcome.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2017 xx Nora

What a really nice place club mystique is.

Me and my fiancée had our first ever swinging experience here in Tenerife, Jan 2016. and since then evertime we go to on holiday in this beautiful island we go to the club each night it's open. We love the nice location also the friendly welcome at the door and the respectful bar tenders. First of all we feel Safe and if it's your first time please ask the bar staff to show you around and to explain the does and don't. Prices are fine and drinks are quality brands, and try to remember your here for sexy fun not to get pissed lol. The place is very clean and lots of Areas for you to look at or participate in. As is always stressed by the nice Owners, it is never the same every night as each time we go it is different. But with that in mind I must say that we enjoy the Whole Buzz, getting ready in the Hotel prior to going, walking up the stairs to go in, getting our first drink then sitting across from the bar watching and enjoying the atmosphere as the evening evolves around us then of course experiencing lots of sexy fun. Enjoy your time in this club as in our opinion it's named Mystique....... for a reason

We are now looking forward to our holiday in Tenerife 14th -21st Jan And as ever we will be at this Club each night it is open x

ayrshire scotland

[Removed by poster at 31/12/16 09:44:12]

Prepairing our party "End of the year Party" for tonight, we say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017!!

We wish you all a Healthy, Sexy and Funn New Year xxx John, Nora Jose, Debbie and Samir

» Add a new message to this topic