FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Things to do - Playa Del Ingles

Things to do - Playa Del Ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heading to Gran Canaria in a few weeks and was looking for recommendations for things to do when we get there.

We've read up on the swingers info and nightlife but looking for info on days out/family stuff/tips etc

4 children under 18 in our party so need to keep them amused.

Any advice much appreciated xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take the bus to Porto Morgan,little village up the coast from PDI.its beautiful,lovely restaurants by the port and they have an open air market one day a week which more or less takes over the whole village.Can't remember which day but I'm sure a local can help with that.

Even the bus ride round the coast has some stunning views.

Thankyou! I did a wee search and it's on a Friday. Xx

There's a funfair in maspalomas on your way to lighthouse the kids might enjoy.

Also a water park and a wild West show though we have yet to sample them .

Enjoy your holiday.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Dolphin whale trip from Puerto rico

Palmitos park,as well near maspalomas (zoo and aquarium).

There's loads to do.

Hangar 37 (an adventure battlefield park) with paintball and Gran Karting Club if they like speed,both in San Agustin,2-3 milles from PDI-Maspalomas. You can found information with prices and opening days easy by google.

Upsss....i forget it! If they are brave,some parachutes business too!!

Thanks! Looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll get some adult fun too

By *oni and lingamCouple  over a year ago

HULL

The altier cocktail bar stunning views of dunes x

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Take the number 18 bus up to Tejeda...(take a coat it gets cold up there) Great views & the bus ride is wild !!

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

"Take the bus to Porto Morgan,little village up the coast from PDI.its beautiful,lovely restaurants by the port and they have an open air market one day a week which more or less takes over the whole village.Can't remember which day but I'm sure a local can help with that.

Even the bus ride round the coast has some stunning views."

thanks for that information, we are going to give that a go in June!

Ready x

Depends on how cheeky you are, take the camel safari around the edge of the dunes .

One of my best days out was the Jeep Safari. You get picked up from your hotel. Taken to the jeeps, which used to be near the Camel Safari, then up into the dusty hills.

Stop for coffee, more wet and dusty fun , lunch and after you might be taken to one of the lakes for a swim.

On route you are encouraged to spray the other jeeps with water from your man made adapted water bottles.

That's how I fell in love with the interior of the Island.

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"Depends on how cheeky you are, take the camel safari around the edge of the dunes .

One of my best days out was the Jeep Safari. You get picked up from your hotel. Taken to the jeeps, which used to be near the Camel Safari, then up into the dusty hills.

Stop for coffee, more wet and dusty fun , lunch and after you might be taken to one of the lakes for a swim.

On route you are encouraged to spray the other jeeps with water from your man made adapted water bottles.

That's how I fell in love with the interior of the Island. "

sounds fun... where can you book a trip like that?.. in PDI in june..

"Depends on how cheeky you are, take the camel safari around the edge of the dunes .

That's how I fell in love with the interior of the Island. "

Thanks for that. Good to get some info before we go xx

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

"The altier cocktail bar stunning views of dunes x"
wow that looks really nice! gonna give that a go!

According to a brief web search we did there seems to be some good snorkeling spots between pdi and puerto mogan. Perhaps someone else could be more specific about where. We'd appreciate any advice as we're hoping to do some of that ourselves when we're out there

By *en474Man  over a year ago

antrim

Snorkelling is good fun, but muff diving is better lol lol

You will find brochures or flyers for trips at most reception desks. All except the " muff" diving ,

What?

No brochures on muffdiving?

Blatant discrimination that is!

Down with that sort of thing.

By *uietDaysinClichyMan  over a year ago

london

Come to Las Palmas the capital; great city beach, surfing, body boarding.. lots of really good restaurants, good contemporary art gallery, historic buildings and wonderful places like Vegueta to explore. Inland the island is truly beautiful with fabulous walks, wildlife and spectacular vegetation plus some stunning hidden beaches.

It is a lovely island beyond the mass tourism areas of the South but I appreciate this is a swingers site and not the culture show

Have a lovely time...

"Come to Las Palmas the capital; great city beach, surfing, body boarding.. lots of really good restaurants, good contemporary art gallery, historic buildings and wonderful places like Vegueta to explore. Inland the island is truly beautiful with fabulous walks, wildlife and spectacular vegetation plus some stunning hidden beaches.

It is a lovely island beyond the mass tourism areas of the South but I appreciate this is a swingers site and not the culture show

Have a lovely time..."

Thankyou! We're hoping to sample lots of the island delights so we appreciate your advice. We actually just booked a family holiday oblivious to the swinging and gay side of PDI. Not sure how we missed that having heard and read so much about it AFTER we paid up. Thank God extended family will be there to allow us to escape for some adult fun xxx

By *uietDaysinClichyMan  over a year ago

london

Just had carnival here for a month I am sure you would have enjoyed that... Big Gay carnival in May the second biggest in Spain... Weather is picking up too at last ... Enjoy yourself.. ??

» Add a new message to this topic