FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Tenerife 13-18th march

Tenerife 13-18th march

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will be in tenerife solo from 13-18th march

Thinking about club mystique on the friday

Mostly just looking to chill iut for a bit on the beach but would be nice to meet people for drinks a few evenings too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeeckMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi there Girl, glad to see you on Fab, I hope you find everything your looking for !! I'm in Tenerife now, until April and I would love to meet UP with you !! I've been on Fab a wee whilie now and have been very lucky, to find some great folk on here, there 'are' still genuine folks oot there !! I would class my self as very discreet, reliable, clean and trustworthy and always stick to agreed arangements. So, if you think I have some of what you might be looking for, please get back to me sometime. Ah the best, happy swinging, Eck x x

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain. near BENIDORM

Shame you're not coming to mainland Spain. You could sunbathe naked by my pool..... have some fun. I know a nice beach too

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"Will be in tenerife solo from 13-18th march

Mostly just looking to chill iut for a bit on the beach but would be nice to meet people for drinks a few evenings too "

Don´t forget our "Tenerife mystique 17th march fabswingers party hosted by swedish2" (check the forum) xxx For more info just send me a private message and you get your discount voucher!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mostly just looking to chill iut for a bit on the beach but would be nice to meet people for drinks a few evenings too

Don´t forget our "Tenerife mystique 17th march fabswingers party hosted by swedish2" (check the forum) xxx For more info just send me a private message and you get your discount voucher!!!! "

Already got it

By *rog1664Couple  over a year ago

middx

You guys have to visit mystique we went last Friday really nice crowd in that evening, they have single guys on a Friday but all were respectful except the one who fucked my wife, she loved it.

Great hosts who know how to run a spotlessly club. ENJOY

Don´t forget our "Tenerife mystique 17th march fabswingers party hosted by swedish2" (check the forum) xxx For more info just send me a private message and you get your discount voucher!!!!

Already got it "

Yehhh sorry...I knie, I already send you hahaha

"You guys have to visit mystique we went last Friday really nice crowd in that evening, they have single guys on a Friday but all were respectful except the one who fucked my wife, she loved it.

Great hosts who know how to run a spotlessly club. ENJOY"

Was really lovely good jejeje hope you will make it with our 8th anniversary party on Saturday June 3 this year....going to be a blast

» Add a new message to this topic