FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > any information on maspalomas please

any information on maspalomas please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy2chatmeet OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hi going to maspalomas 23rd may till 3rd June. First time for me can anyone tell me where all the fun happens in the dunes which part ? Any information would be appreciated thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi going to maspalomas 23rd may till 3rd June. First time for me can anyone tell me where all the fun happens in the dunes which part ? Any information would be appreciated thanks."

There is a kiosk/bar number 4 on maspalomas beach, where swingers meet up, but there are 'normal' naturists there too. Any fun takes place in the dunes behind kiosk 4

Bournemouth

Thanks for your information much appreciated. I'm staying at cordial greenbungalows is it far to the dunes from there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the valley behind kiosk 4 you will see a number of stone circle encampments, these tend to be favoured late afternoons when the temperature cools somewhat or you can walk further back into the scrublands of the dunes. Do be aware that kiosk 4 is a genuine naturist area and although frequented by many fabbers it's not a swinging zone as such.

"Hi going to maspalomas 23rd may till 3rd June. First time for me can anyone tell me where all the fun happens in the dunes which part ? Any information would be appreciated thanks.

There is a kiosk/bar number 4 on maspalomas beach, where swingers meet up, but there are 'normal' naturists there too. Any fun takes place in the dunes behind kiosk 4 "

To be frank, the action in the dunes (what there is of it) is highly overrated. When you're going is around the same time my wife & I were there last year. There were a few couples, most not playing, just sunbathing (like us) and around a gazillion guys trying to get some action. On the few occasions anything did happen, couples were surrounded by a gang of wanking guys, none of whom (apart from the lucky 'chosen one')saw any real action.

In my opinion, you'd stand more chance of getting some fun by going to one of the meeting places like Comeback or Imagine and hooking up with couples there prior to going on to a club.

As the other poster said, Kiosk 4 is on a nudist beach, not a swingers beach. Big difference. Late in the afternoon when the crowds have gone is a reasonable to hook up with any interested parties but it would normally be to meet later in a bar or club.

To be honest, the number of guys hanging around in the dunes gets a bit annoying and some of them you wouldn't want to touch with a ten mile barge pole never mind a ten foot one.

As I said, it's all a bit overrated.

"Thanks for your information much appreciated. I'm staying at cordial greenbungalows is it far to the dunes from there"

Thats where we stayed first time in Maspalomas. Really nice place.

An easy 20 min walk down past the golf course and along the side of the dried up canal.

IIRC, Cordial Green run a free bus to PDI and the beach. Not sure if that still happens?

We are in GC now and have walked along the beach by Kiosk 4 but were put off by the masses of people walking along the beach, it was an overcast and windy day though so it may be different on a hot day.

Also couldn't see any toilets except by kiosk 7 and didn't fancy cutting through the gawpers to have a swim brake??

"We are in GC now and have walked along the beach by Kiosk 4 but were put off by the masses of people walking along the beach, it was an overcast and windy day though so it may be different on a hot day.

Also couldn't see any toilets except by kiosk 7 and didn't fancy cutting through the gawpers to have a swim brake??"

Yes, the number of people that walk along the beach to perv the nude sunbathers can be really annoying. One of the reasons we sunbathed in the dunes last year but then you get annoyed by all the guys coming up and wanking beside you. I actually thought about having a tape on repeat saying 'No thanks, please go away'.

The assumption seems to be that if a couple are sunbathing nude in the dunes, they're looking of action. Not always the case.

chelmsford

"We are in GC now and have walked along the beach by Kiosk 4 but were put off by the masses of people walking along the beach, it was an overcast and windy day though so it may be different on a hot day.

Also couldn't see any toilets except by kiosk 7 and didn't fancy cutting through the gawpers to have a swim brake??

Yes, the number of people that walk along the beach to perv the nude sunbathers can be really annoying. One of the reasons we sunbathed in the dunes last year but then you get annoyed by all the guys coming up and wanking beside you. I actually thought about having a tape on repeat saying 'No thanks, please go away'.

The assumption seems to be that if a couple are sunbathing nude in the dunes, they're looking of action. Not always the case. "

This is all very true, Tina. This is why we tend to subathe in the dunes at PDI. You do still get single guys, but not so many!

The assumption seems to be that if a couple are sunbathing nude in the dunes, they're looking of action. Not always the case.

This is all very true, Tina. This is why we tend to subathe in the dunes at PDI. You do still get single guys, but not so many! "

We'd probably be tempted to to that if we stayed in PDI but we prefer Maspalomas as it's a bit quieter.

It's a bit of a hike from where we stay to the nude beach at PDI. We've now gotten to the stage where we just ignore the gawpers. Let them get their cheap thrill. We'll have more fun in the clubs in the evening.

3 weeks on Friday. Can't wait

Bournemouth

Thanks for all the information guys much appreciated

Also couldn't see any toilets except by kiosk 7 and didn't fancy cutting through the gawpers to have a swim brake??"

The toilets are just past the gay beach area a couple of hundred yards past Kiosk 4 and are manned. You need a 50c coin to use them

chelmsford

This is all very true, Tina. This is why we tend to subathe in the dunes at PDI. You do still get single guys, but not so many!

We'd probably be tempted to to that if we stayed in PDI but we prefer Maspalomas as it's a bit quieter.

It's a bit of a hike from where we stay to the nude beach at PDI. We've now gotten to the stage where we just ignore the gawpers. Let them get their cheap thrill. We'll have more fun in the clubs in the evening.

3 weeks on Friday. Can't wait "

We tend to go to PDI for the clubs, when we stop doing that, we probably wouldn't go there. We love the beach, but it gets so windy now and at PDI beach, there's not much shelter from the sand storms!

We tend to go to PDI for the clubs, when we stop doing that, we probably wouldn't go there. We love the beach, but it gets so windy now and at PDI beach, there's not much shelter from the sand storms! "

The place we go to (apartments) have a really nice, sheltered patio area with sun loungers. We always request one at the back of the complex where we get total privacy. Nude sunbathing is no problem there. Having said that, there are only about 5 apartments where you could get away with that. The rest are more exposed.

TBH, we don't and never would play on the beach. Clubs or apartment for us.

chelmsford

We tend to go to PDI for the clubs, when we stop doing that, we probably wouldn't go there. We love the beach, but it gets so windy now and at PDI beach, there's not much shelter from the sand storms!

The place we go to (apartments) have a really nice, sheltered patio area with sun loungers. We always request one at the back of the complex where we get total privacy. Nude sunbathing is no problem there. Having said that, there are only about 5 apartments where you could get away with that. The rest are more exposed.

TBH, we don't and never would play on the beach. Clubs or apartment for us."

That sounds ideal. No we don't play on the beach either, we love the clubs, for the social aspect too. It's nice to meet up with friends and make new friends too

That sounds ideal. No we don't play on the beach either, we love the clubs, for the social aspect too. It's nice to meet up with friends and make new friends too "

Agree completely. We had tons of fun and banter in the Comeback bar last year and went on to either Fun4all or Secrets.

Going to try Imagine this year but will probably stick with the same two clubs.

Love Fun4all for chat and dancing, Secrets for the action.

chelmsford

That sounds ideal. No we don't play on the beach either, we love the clubs, for the social aspect too. It's nice to meet up with friends and make new friends too

Agree completely. We had tons of fun and banter in the Comeback bar last year and went on to either Fun4all or Secrets.

Going to try Imagine this year but will probably stick with the same two clubs.

Love Fun4all for chat and dancing, Secrets for the action."

Yes, they all have something to offer, don't they. We favour 2x2, at the moment, have never tried Secrets, but hear its good

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

2 x 2 is the place To go then? Going for first time with a guywho what's a good-time?

chelmsford

"2 x 2 is the place To go then? Going for first time with a guywho what's a good-time?"

Hi Polly. I would say try them all. We just find there is more playtime there, but all the clubs have something different to offer. It is what you make, but I'm sure you'll have a good time, wherever you go. Have fun!

"2 x 2 is the place To go then? Going for first time with a guywho what's a good-time?

Hi Polly. I would say try them all. We just find there is more playtime there, but all the clubs have something different to offer. It is what you make, but I'm sure you'll have a good time, wherever you go. Have fun! "

I think there's one that requires you to strip off on entry. Can't remember which one off the top of my head.

Not our cup of tea, I'm afraid. We'd rather remain at least half decent until we're fairly certain something interesting is about to happen.

By *wingerlover2018Man  over a year ago

Moors

"2 x 2 is the place To go then? Going for first time with a guywho what's a good-time?

Hi Polly. I would say try them all. We just find there is more playtime there, but all the clubs have something different to offer. It is what you make, but I'm sure you'll have a good time, wherever you go. Have fun!

I think there's one that requires you to strip off on entry. Can't remember which one off the top of my head.

Not our cup of tea, I'm afraid. We'd rather remain at least half decent until we're fairly certain something interesting is about to happen.

"

Only on 'naked' night... each club has a different theme each evening. Usually they all try and rotate what they do so they don't clash.. each have a couples night on a different night for example...

Spreads the wealth so to speak and works quite well.

By *r.MikeMan  over a year ago

Gran Canaria Maspalomas...sometimes in Grays

Hello everybody..Just go straight behind Kiosk nr 4....you will see a lot of couples teasing each others??

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Thursday night is naked night at 2x2

The only night we like to miss

Xxx

chelmsford

"Thursday night is naked night at 2x2

The only night we like to miss

Xxx"