FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa Caleta Del Congrio . Lanzorote.

Playa Caleta Del Congrio . Lanzorote.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anybody let me know what the beaches around Papagayo are like ? . I want to know if they are mixed clothed or relaxed naturist beaches so we can walk around,swim, without stepping around or avoiding clothed groups ? .

I'm going over to Lanzarote on 3rd May from GC for a couple of days and hopefully get to either Charco Del Palo or Caleta.

Also any information on any swinger friendly bars or any clubs, as far as I know there aren't any.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Can anybody let me know what the beaches around Papagayo are like ? . I want to know if they are mixed clothed or relaxed naturist beaches so we can walk around,swim, without stepping around or avoiding clothed groups ? .

I'm going over to Lanzarote on 3rd May from GC for a couple of days and hopefully get to either Charco Del Palo or Caleta.

Also any information on any swinger friendly bars or any clubs, as far as I know there aren't any. "

Papagayo beaches are OK but down a bumpy road, our hire car insurance was invalid incase we broke an axle!

Charco is remote but road is good. Not really a beach more ledges cut into the rocks. Nice sheltered little cove for swimming.

Only bona fide naturists here though.

Plenty of exhibitionists and voyeurs at Papagayo.

Think the best way to find some fun would be to make contact and arrange before you head out there.

Best of luck, have a good time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dave and Sue

Thank for you comment, I'm hoping to walk most of the coast from Playa Blanca which will take in a lot of coves and beaches.

» Add a new message to this topic