FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Swinging clubs in playa de ingles

Swinging clubs in playa de ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icknflick2015 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Hi we are going to playa de ingles on the 6th of May for a week and are looking for good swinging clubs or places to visit thanks b & c xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icknflick2015 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Fun couple looking for couples and singles in playa de ingles between 6th & 13th May looking for good swinging clubs and naughty fun places to attend thanks b & c xxx

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

A lot of the clubs are in the basement of the Sita.... best to google them.. a lot of the couples meet at the come-back bar in the Sita ( first floor I think) the people that know each other then seem to decide then as to which club to go to that night ... this is what my swinging couple friends have said

2x2 club and Buda 4 are in the Sandia...

I prefer 2x2 for some reason maybe because I am a single guy and this one is more of what I call a sex / swingers club but that is my own personal option so please don't shoot me down on that guys... I am not that experience in theses matters

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Fun couple looking for couples and singles in playa de ingles between 6th & 13th May looking for good swinging clubs and naughty fun places to attend thanks b & c xxx"

There are many posts about clubs and bars on here. Depends what you like. Good meeting bar in Cita centre, upstairs, called IMagine bar. Go there first, they can give you some details. Several clubs downstairs in Cita centre. Our favourite is 2x2 club in la sandia centre, lots of play in there. 2 good clubs in Nilo centre.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"A lot of the clubs are in the basement of the Sita.... best to google them.. a lot of the couples meet at the come-back bar in the Sita ( first floor I think) the people that know each other then seem to decide then as to which club to go to that night ... this is what my swinging couple friends have said

2x2 club and Buda 4 are in the Sandia...

I prefer 2x2 for some reason maybe because I am a single guy and this one is more of what I call a sex / swingers club but that is my own personal option so please don't shoot me down on that guys... I am not that experience in theses matters"

I wouldn't bother with Bude4, the owner only really likes her German clientele. It is a bar but she charges club prices for her drinks

» Add a new message to this topic