FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Kiosk 4 directions

Kiosk 4 directions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Morning fabsters, even after lots of trips to PDI, I still haven't made it to the beach, well, today I intend to change that. So just to check, goto the light house, walk down the beach and then what? Any directions would be much appreciated, distance etc. Thanks! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Walk for about 20mins then you will see lots of naked people! As you're walking, when you look ahead its where the beach goes in a bit. The kiosk is at the back.

By *r appyMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Walk along beach and keep going till you come across hundreds of people in the buff on sun loungers, the kiosk is there clear to see and wil be surrounded by the men with large penises buying drinks,the normally endowed men are sunbathing with their wives on beach.

for seclusion head into the dunes behind the kiosk and find your own spot, there will be lots of men walking round rubbing themselves up, they may sit and stare but usually leave if you ask them, we never had a problem if you ignore them they will masturbate, if you encourage them well . It is fun people watching. it is not far from the beach-side restaurants in Maspalomas you can see the kiosks and crowds flocking to the nuddy bit so probably about 600 yards.

or you can cut straight into the dunes after 200/300 yards, have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on which direction you're coming from. If you're coming from PDI and walk along the beach, you'll pass the nude beach and kiosk 4 before you get to the lighthouse.

If you're heading down from the general Maspalomas area, you don't really need to go to the lighthouse, just turn left after the lagoon and continue as directed above.

Have fun.

We did.

"Morning fabsters, even after lots of trips to PDI, I still haven't made it to the beach, well, today I intend to change that. So just to check, goto the light house, walk down the beach and then what? Any directions would be much appreciated, distance etc. Thanks! X"

We find best directions are get taxi to Charca Maspalomas. You walk onto the beach by kiosk 1 and turn left....away from the lighthouse. The farthest kiosk you can see, is kiosk 4. You'll know it, as after the lifeguard station, there are signs for FKK, which is start of nudist section. Also, beyond kiosk 4, is kiosk 7...big rainbow flag, lots of buff guys. If you see that, you've gone too far.

It really is easy to find. Enjoy xx

Zurich. NOT London.

Thanks everybody!

Just having coffee near the lighthouse, will head on down soon.

XXX

Zurich. NOT London.

"Walk along beach and keep going till you come across hundreds of people in the buff on sun loungers, the kiosk is there clear to see and wil be surrounded by the men with large penises buying drinks"

Thanks for the warning! I shall resist the urge to carry a tape measure when visiting the bar!

Zurich. NOT London.

Yay! Broke my kiosk 4 virginity! Met some lovely people and a lot of very accommodating Germans! Thanks for the directions everybody. X

By *aughty21973Couple  over a year ago

gainsborough

We have found kiosk 5 and 8 but never 4 are we coming from wrong direction??

[Removed by poster at 08/05/17 19:02:09]

I guess you are starting from the longer walk from PDI. If you got to 8 your over half way from PDI. I stop at 5 and head into the dunes.

By *aughty21973Couple  over a year ago

gainsborough

Thanks will have a longer walk one day

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I guess you are starting from the longer walk from PDI. If you got to 8 your over half way from PDI. I stop at 5 and head into the dunes. "

Yes ,this. Kiosk 8 is where the nudist beach starts at PDI. This is where we sunbathe, behind in the dunes. There are less pushy guys here, but still a few who can be a nuisance!

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

So now i am confused.com... what are the different kiosk"s numbers?..

chelmsford

"So now i am confused.com... what are the different kiosk"s numbers?.. "

It is confusing! Kiosk 4 is where swingers meet, but there are 'normal' naturists too, there. That is maspalomas end of beach. If you walk from PDI, the nudist beach starts just before kiosk 8, there are a few swingers about, in the dunes, with a few people playing.

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"So now i am confused.com... what are the different kiosk"s numbers?..

It is confusing! Kiosk 4 is where swingers meet, but there are 'normal' naturists too, there. That is maspalomas end of beach. If you walk from PDI, the nudist beach starts just before kiosk 8, there are a few swingers about, in the dunes, with a few people playing. "

.. so the aim is Kiosk 4...

Still dunno how people can't find Kiosk 4.....the dunes are Maspalomas, so you start there....not Playa Del Ingles?

Kiosk 1, is at start of beach, by Faro. Next is Kiosk 3, which is before the lifeguard station and the start of the nudist section, as indicated by the FKK signs. There are nudists everywhere, after that....and Kiosk 4. If you go too far, you'll see lots of naked guys, a big rainbow flag and Kiosk 7. Simples lol

go to light house go down past light house to baech go left walk down 15 mins then u r at kiosk 4 duns at back have fun might see u there wether permiting lv andy Yvonne xx

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

This will be our first Beach holiday in many years (Been Villa with Pool with kids mostly)

So as we planning a few days at Kiosk 4, what are the essentials "you" pack when you go to the beach? And are there any additional things to pack due to the nature of this beach area?

I assume Kiosk sells drink's and snacks?

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Kiosk has everything you need. Cold beer, snacks, coffee etc. And it's where you get chatting to people!

"This will be our first Beach holiday in many years (Been Villa with Pool with kids mostly)

So as we planning a few days at Kiosk 4, what are the essentials "you" pack when you go to the beach? And are there any additional things to pack due to the nature of this beach area?

"

If you don't want to spend €5 each on a Sun Lounger and €3 on a parasol....lots of people bring mini wind breaks and pop up beach shelters. It is windy and towels get swallowed up by the sand.

The kiosks have full bar and snack bar facilities and are amazingly well stocked, for the size of them.

If you do venture into the dunes...take lots of water and use plenty of sun screen. Much less windy and considerably warmer than on the actual beach.

There is the odd entrepreneur, that wanders through popular part of dunes, selling drinks too.

Police are regularly at the kiosks and patrol the dunes in a pickup truck and on quads.....they are not there to stop people fucking openly, or having fun(it's not actually illegal to fuck openly there). They are there to deter opportunistic thieves and are friendly.

The beach also is patrolled by First Aiders and has an Ambulance based at the Maspalomas end. Sturdy footwear advised for dunes....heavy going and razor sharp shell type things...can easily leave feet in bits( happened to me)

Enjoy....it's a vast, beautiful space

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Thanks folks all great advice, and warmly accepted. x

chelmsford

"So now i am confused.com... what are the different kiosk"s numbers?..

It is confusing! Kiosk 4 is where swingers meet, but there are 'normal' naturists too, there. That is maspalomas end of beach. If you walk from PDI, the nudist beach starts just before kiosk 8, there are a few swingers about, in the dunes, with a few people playing. .. so the aim is Kiosk 4... "

Yes if you're hoping to have some fun

chelmsford

"This will be our first Beach holiday in many years (Been Villa with Pool with kids mostly)

If you don't want to spend €5 each on a Sun Lounger and €3 on a parasol....lots of people bring mini wind breaks and pop up beach shelters. It is windy and towels get swallowed up by the sand.

The kiosks have full bar and snack bar facilities and are amazingly well stocked, for the size of them.

If you do venture into the dunes...take lots of water and use plenty of sun screen. Much less windy and considerably warmer than on the actual beach.

There is the odd entrepreneur, that wanders through popular part of dunes, selling drinks too.

Police are regularly at the kiosks and patrol the dunes in a pickup truck and on quads.....they are not there to stop people fucking openly, or having fun(it's not actually illegal to fuck openly there). They are there to deter opportunistic thieves and are friendly.

The beach also is patrolled by First Aiders and has an Ambulance based at the Maspalomas end. Sturdy footwear advised for dunes....heavy going and razor sharp shell type things...can easily leave feet in bits( happened to me)

Enjoy....it's a vast, beautiful space "

Well written

» Add a new message to this topic