FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Advice for Gran Caneria PDI

Advice for Gran Caneria PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

We usually book a winter break in Jandia Fuertaventura at the Magic Life Hotel for a week to soak up the sun.

Looking to go to PDI this year at the end of November/beginning of December. I have been reading trough this forum and the Gold Hotel seems to be recommended. Is it easy to walk to the Dunes from this hotel don't fancy getting a taxi everyday.

We are not swingers but would like to meet up with couples who are and could talk about the lifestyle and what to expect in PDI. Hoping to seize the moment on holiday and take the first step.

Also any single men/couples to seduce my wife.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

We usually book a winter break in Jandia Fuertaventura at the Magic Life Hotel for a week to soak up the sun.

Looking to go to PDI this year at the end of November/beginning of December. I have been reading trough this forum and the Gold Hotel seems to be recommended. Is it easy to walk to the Dunes from this hotel don't fancy getting a taxi everyday.

We are not swingers but would like to meet up with couples who are and could talk about the lifestyle and what to expect in PDI. Hoping to seize the moment on holiday and take the first step.

"

If you want to go to the nudist beach, at kiosk 4, it's a good 40 - 45 minute walk from Gold, across the dunes and over an hour along the waters edge. Honestly better to get taxi to Maspalomas, in our opinion.

The much busier but family beach, in Playa Del Ingles, is 10 minutes from Gold.

"Hi,

"

It's quite a trek across the dunes to reach Kiosk 4. Taxis are so cheap on Gran Canaria. Only 5 to 7 euros from Gold to Maspalomas lighthouse and then a 15 min walk along the shoreline to reach Kiosk 4. Much easier to walk on damp sand than through soft dry sand. Plenty of other great hotels around Maspalomas and Meloneras all a short walk from K4 and the dunes. El Faro boulevard from the lighthouse is stunning and quite upmarket with great bars restaurants and shopping. Most of the "swingers bars, meeting places and clubs are in PDI true enough but I wouldn't rule out a "vanilla" hotel and travel into PDI for fun in the evenings. Whatever you choose have fun

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi,

If you want to go to the nudist beach, at kiosk 4, it's a good 40 - 45 minute walk from Gold, across the dunes and over an hour along the waters edge. Honestly better to get taxi to Maspalomas, in our opinion.

The much busier but family beach, in Playa Del Ingles, is 10 minutes from Gold."

40 -45 minutes lol ?? It took me nearly 1hr and a half across the dunes ha ha .. I must be went wrong way lol

"Hi,

40 -45 minutes lol ?? It took me nearly 1hr and a half across the dunes ha ha .. I must be went wrong way lol"

Sure you stopped at every bush for a Pee RB lol Red route would usually take 40-45 minutes, it's the most direct

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi,

40 -45 minutes lol ?? It took me nearly 1hr and a half across the dunes ha ha .. I must be went wrong way lol

Sure you stopped at every bush for a Pee RB lol Red route would usually take 40-45 minutes, it's the most direct "

U must be run in the dunes. .ha ha I just walk nice ha

"Hi,

Sure you stopped at every bush for a Pee RB lol Red route would usually take 40-45 minutes, it's the most direct

U must be run in the dunes. .ha ha I just walk nice ha"

We walk with purpose(to get beer) lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the information very useful. It's difficult to get a sense of distance on Google. I will look at hotels near the dunes.

» Add a new message to this topic