FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Corralejo

Corralejo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anasucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi will be in Corralejo from the 14th. does anyone know of any bars or clubs where a couple might meet like minded couples or maybe a single guy? any strip or night clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Afraid there's not any swingers bars or clubs etc in Corralejo, plenty of nude beaches. PDI in Gran Canaria is the place to be for that. Having said that we still manage to play now and again with guys x

By *cuk1999Man  over a year ago

Canary Islands

No clubs or bars as such but out in the dunes you will find lots of willing guys happy to join in for some al fresco fun .. or try a pre arranged meet on here to meet at a bar that way you know the guy is up for some fun ..

We will be tbere 20th to 24th june

Come say hi

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We love Fuerteventura and spend a lot of time there particularly for the opportunity to be naked on its glorious beaches, but as you can see from one of our previous threads opportunistic swinging seems to be very hard to come by. You probably stand a better chance by prearranging a meet through fab.

Just back from Their did not see any kind of swinging at beach but spent 4 lovely days in stone circles naked with my Mrs was so relaxing. All I saw was lots of bi/Gay guys heads popping up and down out of them when I took walk along beach to far end.

By *anasucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks for the replys guys, we're

heading out tuesday next week so hope to do a little work on the tan if nothing else. I cant seam to search on here for profiles out there, so anyone reading this who wants to say hi please do so

Would be more than happy to show you the sights

By *osheaMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Hi will be in Corralejo from the 14th. does anyone know of any bars or clubs where a couple might meet like minded couples or maybe a single guy? any strip or night clubs?"

The hello bar is allegedly a meeting place, but I've never been

"Hi will be in Corralejo from the 14th. does anyone know of any bars or clubs where a couple might meet like minded couples or maybe a single guy? any strip or night clubs?

The hello bar is allegedly a meeting place, but I've never been"

Allegedly is about right lol it's crap

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Hi will be in Corralejo from the 14th. does anyone know of any bars or clubs where a couple might meet like minded couples or maybe a single guy? any strip or night clubs?

Allegedly is about right lol it's crap"

Yeah useless don't waist your time going there

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Allegedly is about right lol it's crap"

Hello is a friendly, unpretentious, ordinary, little bar to be fair ...Where do you suggest is best in Corralejo ?

leeds

Quite a way from Corralejo, but has anyone tried the new swingers club in Costa Calma? I think it's called lalaswingers.

By *weetcheeksmaleMan  over a year ago

wilmslow

Hello bar is ok, with a relaxed atmosphere, however it's all a bit of a quiz whose swingers and whose not. Best thing to do now that mobiles can roam at the same price as back home is just log on here and see whose within the vicinity x

leeds

Spent all day naked sunbathing and swimming at the lagoons in El Cotillo. No sign of any play - other than me having a discreet but very satisfying wank after being turned on by a few hours of the hot sun on my pussy.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We too were at the Cotillo lagoons all day today, naked, swimming and sunbathing. Didn't even see anyone wanking, but then we'd left by 17.45. Will be there tomorrow too.....and the next day......

Glorious day.

By *aturalnaturistMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Me and the girlfriend are off to the lagoons in El Cotillio tomorrow. Look forward to the stunning beach and naked bodies

We're in caletta until Friday..out on the town tonight see who's about??? Come and say hello

By *ncubus1976Man  over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Spent all day naked sunbathing and swimming at the lagoons in El Cotillo. No sign of any play - other than me having a discreet but very satisfying wank after being turned on by a few hours of the hot sun on my pussy. "

Just reached home from Cotillo Lagoons.....getting tanned, swimming and relaxing after work......and some naughty caresses before sunset are also a must....but I think that "other" was not me.....

» Add a new message to this topic