FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI July 17

PDI July 17

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acedin OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

We are looking to get booked up this week. Who else is there in July and where do you suggest we party?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi we are in pdi from july12th-19th,we love the 2x2 club and also like secrets,its a bit quieter in july not as many clubs and bars open but still lots of un to be had xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"hi we are in pdi from july12th-19th,we love the 2x2 club and also like secrets,its a bit quieter in july not as many clubs and bars open but still lots of un to be had xx"

Agree 2x2 if you want to play!

By *acedin OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

How come not so many clubs open ?

By *ohn and kelly paigntonMan  over a year ago

Paignton

We are there 19th-26th

chelmsford

"How come not so many clubs open ?

"

Because swinging is generally quiet in the summer months, some clubs take their own holidays at some point.

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Because swinging is generally quiet in the summer months, some clubs take their own holidays at some point. "

Very true. Xxx

The island is more families orientated July & August. I've just returned a week ago and it was comparatively dead compared to Sept/Oct last year and far too quiet for single males, I'd say.

I'm back in October/November and hopefully I'll need a holiday after it. lol.

Have a brill Holiday anyway. Xxx

chelmsford

Because swinging is generally quiet in the summer months, some clubs take their own holidays at some point.

Very true. Xxx

The island is more families orientated July & August. I've just returned a week ago and it was comparatively dead compared to Sept/Oct last year and far too quiet for single males, I'd say.

Have a brill Holiday anyway. Xxx "

Yes best time to go then

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very true. Xxx

Yes best time to go then "

Here's hoping hun. I've put a couple of roll calls up for Oct and November and as yet most people posting are going before me in October and after me in November. I know it'll be busy though and I'm gonna have the time of my life.

Thanks again for all the help and support prior to my first visit last September as you were, and are, a star on here. xxxx

chelmsford

Very true. Xxx

Yes best time to go then

Here's hoping hun. I've put a couple of roll calls up for Oct and November and as yet most people posting are going before me in October and after me in November. I know it'll be busy though and I'm gonna have the time of my life.

Thanks again for all the help and support prior to my first visit last September as you were, and are, a star on here. xxxx"

Ah, thank you for saying that, much appreciated. People were very helpful to us and its nice to pass on the knowledge. Looks like you're hooked!

» Add a new message to this topic