FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fuerteventura

Fuerteventura

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexdelights69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

Can anyone tell me if there's a swinging beach in Fuerteventura? I'm sure I've read somewhere it's near the harbour where the ferries come in???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uller1Man  over a year ago

warrington

There are nudist beaches at corralejo where the ferries from lanzarotte arrive. No swinging as such but can happen if arranged or people visit your rock shelters

By *ssexdelights69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basildon

Thanks for that are the beaches better than Lanzarote?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The beach by the harbour is very much a family beach. The naturists areas are past the last hotel out of Correljo and onto the two large hotels. We've been a couple of times now and enjoyed being naked on the beach but have seen no swinging, with the exception of an elderly chap swinging his cock outside the stone circle we were in.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

There are no swinging beaches in Fuerteventura, which has much, much better beaches than Lanzarote !!! However there are lots of naturist friendly beaches on the island. But please remember most naturists are not swingers, so be very careful as going about things the wrong way can cause great offence. And of course none are ' where the ferries come in', it's a town full of families local and visitors, for goodness sake !!

» Add a new message to this topic