FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Tonight in PDI

Tonight in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I have made my reservation at Moonlight Dreams for tonight's all inclusive night. Dress down is from 9pm and they are restricting numbers so get your reservations in as soon as poss. €30 a couple including all drinks. See you there! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Giving MD a miss, after last weeks bad reports, see if it improves any....Imagine Bar and onto Secrets, or 2x2 maybe, for us?

"I have made my reservation at Moonlight Dreams for tonight's all inclusive night. Dress down is from 9pm and they are restricting numbers so get your reservations in as soon as poss. €30 a couple including all drinks. See you there! X"

Were thinking of trying it there tonight...sent you a pm x

By *ardbody500Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

We go to Comeback at 9.30 and later to Fun4All...

Think we will do comeback and see where the night leads us

By *live and PopeyesCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Come back bar with the lady in red

imagine see what happens after that

"I have made my reservation at Moonlight Dreams for tonight's all inclusive night. Dress down is from 9pm and they are restricting numbers so get your reservations in as soon as poss. €30 a couple including all drinks. See you there! X"

How much notice do they need for booking helena. We will try it next wed

By *parkybunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

"I have made my reservation at Moonlight Dreams for tonight's all inclusive night. Dress down is from 9pm and they are restricting numbers so get your reservations in as soon as poss. €30 a couple including all drinks. See you there! X

How much notice do they need for booking helena. We will try it next wed "

There is a contact number on their website or you can message them on here. Dunno about how much notice, but they are restricting it to 50 couples I think, as last week they were a bit overwhelmed and the place was packed by 9.30! Prob see you in Imagine over the weekend. X

"I have made my reservation at Moonlight Dreams for tonight's all inclusive night. Dress down is from 9pm and they are restricting numbers so get your reservations in as soon as poss. €30 a couple including all drinks. See you there! X

How much notice do they need for booking helena. We will try it next wed

There is a contact number on their website or you can message them on here. Dunno about how much notice, but they are restricting it to 50 couples I think, as last week they were a bit overwhelmed and the place was packed by 9.30! Prob see you in Imagine over the weekend. X"

Yeah we will be in fri night. Arrive too late on thurs. I will send a wee message here . Cheers .

Well we heard some negatives about moonlight,so we decided to see for ourselves. The hosts couldn't of been more welcoming, guided tour and answered any questions we had.

The place it self was immaculately clean throughout. We love what they've achieved in decor and theme.

Something very unique.

As an ex club owner and still party organiser's we understand things can happen that are out of your control but the measure of your professionalism is how you address any issue's and these guys seem to have sorted that out. Listening to feedback and making changes.

Well done Moonlight team

We,ll be back at some point and highly recommend.

Single guy are accepted x

By *amnlisaCouple  over a year ago

letterkenny

We certainly agree with the comments above. We went on Thursday night to see the erotic show. Nice club, clean, good staff, but still a problem with smoking. The owner said clubs are different from bars and restaurants and smoking is allowed. There were 14 people on the club that night, eight smoked. Very uncomfortable. The owner said it it was non smoking he would lose a lot of customers. He has lost a lot of customers because of the smoke but he can't see that! We want to go back to the club but not until the smoking issue is resolved!

» Add a new message to this topic