FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI. 2x2

PDI. 2x2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s the theme there tonight ? Is it naked night ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"What’s the theme there tonight ? Is it naked night ? "

Hi, it's couples only night.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks both

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"What’s the theme there tonight ? Is it naked night ? "

Thursdays are naked night, Sunday's are greedy girls night, so lots of greedy boys as well!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2x2 was quite poor last night. more of a cpls night than greedy girls. but it's a hit and miss sometimes and always return still our fav club on the island.

chelmsford

"2x2 was quite poor last night. more of a cpls night than greedy girls. but it's a hit and miss sometimes and always return still our fav club on the island. "

Hi guys! You never can tell can you? Depends whose about. I think sometimes it's heaving with single guys, so they think its not worth going!

"2x2 was quite poor last night. more of a cpls night than greedy girls. but it's a hit and miss sometimes and always return still our fav club on the island.

Hi guys! You never can tell can you? Depends whose about. I think sometimes it's heaving with single guys, so they think its not worth going! "

it's always worth taking a wee peek in lol. think it was over 60s last night too . we have never seen it so busy either. heaving so it was

chelmsford

"2x2 was quite poor last night. more of a cpls night than greedy girls. but it's a hit and miss sometimes and always return still our fav club on the island.

Hi guys! You never can tell can you? Depends whose about. I think sometimes it's heaving with single guys, so they think its not worth going!

it's always worth taking a wee peek in lol. think it was over 60s last night too . we have never seen it so busy either. heaving so it was"

Haha, those naughty old people, my hubby's one of those! No you are right, the age group certainly seems to get older, then so are me and hubby, keep falling over zimmer frames.

it's always worth taking a wee peek in lol. think it was over 60s last night too . we have never seen it so busy either. heaving so it was

Haha, those naughty old people, my hubby's one of those! No you are right, the age group certainly seems to get older, then so are me and hubby, keep falling over zimmer frames. "

You need to get wheels on them zimmers lady

chelmsford

Haha, those naughty old people, my hubby's one of those! No you are right, the age group certainly seems to get older, then so are me and hubby, keep falling over zimmer frames.

You need to get wheels on them zimmers lady "

Haha btw, was Chris in last night?

I had two awesome experiences in the dark room and another two tremendous times in the room next to the theatre, thanks everyone for making my first night a suck-sess.

And the bar staff are hot too.lol

Haha btw, was Chris in last night? "

No _amiss just the girls. They where run off their feet

chelmsford

"I had two awesome experiences in the dark room and another two tremendous times in the room next to the theatre, thanks everyone for making my first night a suck-sess.

And the bar staff are hot too.lol"

Didn't know they had a theatre, is that something new?

chelmsford

Haha btw, was Chris in last night?

No _amiss just the girls. They where run off their feet "

Bless them, they do work hard!

News to me too

chelmsford

"I had two awesome experiences in the dark room and another two tremendous times in the room next to the theatre, thanks everyone for making my first night a suck-sess.

And the bar staff are hot too.lol"

Hello! We were wondering where the theatre was in 2x2?

Think he's getting mixed up _amiss. First time there me finks

chelmsford

"Think he's getting mixed up _amiss. First time there me finks "

Bless him, excited no doubt. My hubby used to like dark room until he had someone pat him on the bottom. When he walked out, the lady he thought it was, sat at the bar, but a nice gentleman was following him!

Hahaha that dark room scares the shit outa us. Just toooooo dark and wandering hands can end up in wrong places.Plus it's harder to ensure condoms are on. I certainly wasn't going around checking willies so left that room to others .

chelmsford

"Hahaha that dark room scares the shit outa us. Just toooooo dark and wandering hands can end up in wrong places.Plus it's harder to ensure condoms are on. I certainly wasn't going around checking willies so left that room to others . "

I don't go in now, I like to know who's touching my bits and pieces

ditto

Didn't know they had a theatre, is that something new? "

New one on me? Does he mean the room between the 2 lockable rooms, with tiered play areas, maybe?

Is there a dress code for 2x2?

"Is there a dress code for 2x2?"

Wear what you like, only rule is no street clothes in the play area. They give you a small locker, for free, so you can wear normal clothes and change there. Some people just go nude around the Club and Thursday night is the official nude night

"Is there a dress code for 2x2?

Wear what you like, only rule is no street clothes in the play area. They give you a small locker, for free, so you can wear normal clothes and change there. Some people just go nude around the Club and Thursday night is the official nude night"

Cheers Guys, really useful

Didn't know they had a theatre, is that something new?

That's the one.

New one on me? Does he mean the room between the 2 lockable rooms, with tiered play areas, maybe?"

Hello! We were wondering where the theatre was in 2x2? "

No mix up here, there's a huge sign above the open bed"2×2 Theatre", behnd the car, and Yes, it was the tired room between the two lockable rooms.

No mix up here, there's a huge sign above the open bed"2×2 Theatre", behnd the car, and Yes, it was the tired room between the two lockable rooms."

Happy for ya....

By *ardbody500Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria, Spain

"Is there a dress code for 2x2?"

We go there every Monday and dress off complete very quickly , but a few stay in street clothes too and the most wear club-wear...

"Is there a dress code for 2x2?

We go there every Monday and dress off complete very quickly , but a few stay in street clothes too and the most wear club-wear..."

Thanks, may well see you there as a Monday is our preferred evening with no single men we believe.

chelmsford

No mix up here, there's a huge sign above the open bed"2×2 Theatre", behnd the car, and Yes, it was the tired room between the two lockable rooms."

Thank you for explaining thought I'd missed something

A few years ago that tiered space between the two lockable rooms (where my lover and I go to be watched through the locked door - she insists on it being locked!),

- where was I? - yes, the tiered space was labelled “the bi- area”. I looked in one evening and a young couple beckoned me in. She was gorgeous, but I thought I was to be the meat in their sandwich and lost my nerve.....

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Does 2x2 definitely stay open in August ? I know it used to close for a few weeks. Going this year, its my favourite club.

chelmsford

"Does 2x2 definitely stay open in August ? I know it used to close for a few weeks. Going this year, its my favourite club."

It seems to change each year.Sometimes he would close for a couple of weeks for his family holiday. The guys at Imagine bar would know.

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

hola,

he didn't closed the last few years, so it's open

chelmsford

"hola,

he didn't closed the last few years, so it's open "

Thanks for that!

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I’ve been given advice to head here in October as it’s my 1st visit to PDI

chelmsford

"I’ve been given advice to head here in October as it’s my 1st visit to PDI "

Well I think that is good advice, still our favourite club!

By *eartyMan  over a year ago

Bothwell

Yep ............. mine to !! Love a Thursday !!! lol

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hoping to be there in January. What's the best night for us, we've never been to a swinging club before and she's a bit shy at first so wouldn't go nude.

chelmsford

"Hoping to be there in January. What's the best night for us, we've never been to a swinging club before and she's a bit shy at first so wouldn't go nude. "

Hello. Monday nights is couples only and very laid back. The only nude night is Thursday night, so you can avoid that.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hoping to be there in January. What's the best night for us, we've never been to a swinging club before and she's a bit shy at first so wouldn't go nude.

Hello. Monday nights is couples only and very laid back. The only nude night is Thursday night, so you can avoid that. "

Thank you xx

chelmsford

"Hoping to be there in January. What's the best night for us, we've never been to a swinging club before and she's a bit shy at first so wouldn't go nude.

Hello. Monday nights is couples only and very laid back. The only nude night is Thursday night, so you can avoid that.

Thank you xx"

You're welcome

Anybody got any thoughts on what tonight should be like? What time does it get busy normally?

Thanks

chelmsford

"Anybody got any thoughts on what tonight should be like? What time does it get busy normally?

Thanks"

Tonight is compulsory nude night, you have to get naked as soon as you get in. It's normally very busy from when it opens at 10 pm

Many thanks

chelmsford

"Many thanks"

You're welcome

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

In PDI from 12th - 19th November 2018. Anybody give a breakdown of the theme nights at 2 x 2?

chelmsford

"In PDI from 12th - 19th November 2018. Anybody give a breakdown of the theme nights at 2 x 2?"

Monday, couples only, Thursday, totally nude night, Sunday, greedy girls . Other nights, dress down.

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Thanks for that. Have only been once before on Greedy Girls Night but thoroughly enjoyed it. Just didn’t want to turn up on couples nights and get turned away.

chelmsford

"Thanks for that. Have only been once before on Greedy Girls Night but thoroughly enjoyed it. Just didn’t want to turn up on couples nights and get turned away. "

Haha! You're welcome, have a good journey and fab holiday!

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

There letting in single guys now on couples night there was around a dozen last week guess they need the 30 euros from each of them shame used to be our favourite night of the week it’s just like any other night now

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"There letting in single guys now on couples night there was around a dozen last week guess they need the 30 euros from each of them shame used to be our favourite night of the week it’s just like any other night now "
they are strict on how many single guys they let in which is a good thing

chelmsford

"There letting in single guys now on couples night there was around a dozen last week guess they need the 30 euros from each of them shame used to be our favourite night of the week it’s just like any other night now "

That is a shame.

chelmsford

"There letting in single guys now on couples night there was around a dozen last week guess they need the 30 euros from each of them shame used to be our favourite night of the week it’s just like any other night now they are strict on how many single guys they let in which is a good thing"

They shouldn't be advertising couples night and letting in a dozen single men though.

bournemouth

"There letting in single guys now on couples night there was around a dozen last week guess they need the 30 euros from each of them shame used to be our favourite night of the week it’s just like any other night now they are strict on how many single guys they let in which is a good thing"

They shouldn’t be allowed on a couples only nights never used to be that’s why some couples prefer theese. Nights to get away from guys

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

That’s such a shame. Couples only on Monday our fav night. Was ok 2 weeks ago when we were there! This is now the really quiet period in GC for swinging ( and July / Aug) so financial pressures? Still no excuse of course . Was the owner there ?

When we went in October they were allowing “select single men” in on couples night, as others have said it’s not a couples night then is it.

chelmsford

"When we went in October they were allowing “select single men” in on couples night, as others have said it’s not a couples night then is it. "

No it isn't, you are quite right. We had one couple's night in there, when we were there in October and I think there was an odd one or two, normally locals, didn't affect us personally, but I know they do state the odd select single male.

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We arrive on March 14th the first club we will visit will be 2X2.

It doesn't matter what the theme of the night is Chris and his staff always provide a safe environment and a fab night out.

By *tartingoutlondonCouple  over a year ago

London

We are thinking we'll go to 2x2 on Sat 2nd Feb - that's a lot of 2's! We see the theme is "XXX Party, big party and Swinger disco night" then.

is that just a generally casual theme for Saturdays, or is there something unique to 2x2 about it?

"We are thinking we'll go to 2x2 on Sat 2nd Feb - that's a lot of 2's! We see the theme is "XXX Party, big party and Swinger disco night" then.

is that just a generally casual theme for Saturdays, or is there something unique to 2x2 about it?"

We’re there that night too - hope to bump into you both xx

chelmsford

"We arrive on March 14th the first club we will visit will be 2X2.

It doesn't matter what the theme of the night is Chris and his staff always provide a safe environment and a fab night out."

That is definitely true

chelmsford

"We are thinking we'll go to 2x2 on Sat 2nd Feb - that's a lot of 2's! We see the theme is "XXX Party, big party and Swinger disco night" then.

is that just a generally casual theme for Saturdays, or is there something unique to 2x2 about it?"

Most saturdays they do its and normally provide a lovely free buffet, usually very busy when we have been there, so I'm sure you'll enjoy , great atmosphere

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

their on 21st feb

every night

me & mrs love it here

Hello to everyone

I am regular at 2x2. I found strange coments about single men on mondays only couple nights. I had talk to owner today about this and he has send me a message for everyone and also has ask me to publish it.

'near that London'

"Hello to everyone

I am regular at 2x2. I found strange coments about single men on mondays only couple nights. I had talk to owner today about this and he has send me a message for everyone and also has ask me to publish it."

Errrrrr so what’s the message??

Chris Van Heumen Owner of 2x2 Swingerclub

Absolutly not true. We are the best visited club on the island and it is a lie to state we let in single guys on couples nights.

I have worked myself most of monday´s nights so I dare anyone to tell me which monday night we let in a dozen single guys on couple night.

Iam sorry but you dont have to like our club but I will not accept false information or lies.

Ps

Cathy1 the night you refer to I worked myself and the where no single guys. Stop writing bullshit!!

'near that London'

"Chris Van Heumen Owner of 2x2 Swingerclub

Absolutly not true. We are the best visited club on the island and it is a lie to state we let in single guys on couples nights.

I have worked myself most of monday´s nights so I dare anyone to tell me which monday night we let in a dozen single guys on couple night.

Iam sorry but you dont have to like our club but I will not accept false information or lies.

Ps

Cathy1 the night you refer to I worked myself and the where no single guys. Stop writing bullshit!!"

Glad to hear this !!! As mentioned earlier in the thread, we were there 3 Monday’s ago, had a great night, didn’t notice any single guys.

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Ps

Cathy1 the night you refer to I worked myself and the where no single guys. Stop writing bullshit!!"

Chris, the owner of 2x2, is notorious for his confrontational approach and the disdain he shows towards his customers. That is why 2x2 has a reputation for being unwelcoming and cliquey.

I am a single guy and have always been able to get into the couples nights by paying €40 or €50 on the door. I won't be visiting there again as the atmosphere is depressing and the place is filthy !

Definitely the least attractive of the clubs in GC.

Pretty sure it said limited selected singles on the web site and there were definitely a couple of blokes walking around being a bit of a nuisance.

Just checked, Web site says on a Monday single men by invitation.

Not a couples only night then.

Well I think the message of the owner is very clear other thing is what you think you saw. I myself never been on monday nights because is only couples.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 22:08:22]

London

"Just checked, Web site says on a Monday single men by invitation.

Not a couples only night then."

You are right! And forget the "By invitation" cobblers. Slip the girl on the door an extra €20 and you will get in. Chris, the owner, knows this and knows that single guys will spend a lot of money at the bar!

chelmsford

Ps

Cathy1 the night you refer to I worked myself and the where no single guys. Stop writing bullshit!!

Chris, the owner of 2x2, is notorious for his confrontational approach and the disdain he shows towards his customers. That is why 2x2 has a reputation for being unwelcoming and cliquey.

I am a single guy and have always been able to get into the couples nights by paying €40 or €50 on the door. I won't be visiting there again as the atmosphere is depressing and the place is filthy !

"

IMO I would disagree with you. Chris has always been very welcoming to us. Why would you bother going in on a couple's night when couples only want to meet couples, why waste your money?

chelmsford

Ps

IMO I would disagree with you. Chris has always been very welcoming to us. Why would you bother going in on a couple's night when couples only want to meet couples, why waste your money? "

...and do you pay €40 or €50 to get into other clubs.?

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Ps

IMO I would disagree with you. Chris has always been very welcoming to us. Why would you bother going in on a couple's night when couples only want to meet couples, why waste your money?

...and do you pay €40 or €50 to get into other clubs.?"

Very strange remarks from someone that describes himself as "Charming and Witty" we found his remarks rather crass and dull witted. We understood the term "Select males" to mean men that had been invited by couples to go with them to the club to make a threesome, but we would stand to be corrected. We have never been made anything but most welcome at 2X2 by Chris and all his staff. We can not understand how a club that relies on returning holiday makers can be possibly described as being cliquey. We know which club we will be visiting for the two weeks we are in Gran Canaria in March it will be 2X2.

chelmsford

Ps

...and do you pay €40 or €50 to get into other clubs.?

Very strange remarks from someone that describes himself as "Charming and Witty" we found his remarks rather crass and dull witted. We understood the term "Select males" to mean men that had been invited by couples to go with them to the club to make a threesome, but we would stand to be corrected. We have never been made anything but most welcome at 2X2 by Chris and all his staff. We can not understand how a club that relies on returning holiday makers can be possibly described as being cliquey. We know which club we will be visiting for the two weeks we are in Gran Canaria in March it will be 2X2. "

That's my understanding too and I see nothing wrong with that. Still the only club we go in, it suits us and that's all we care about It's not cliquey, it's just returning people/friends meeting up

Always found Chris to be a gent we speak as we find love this club

Chris has ask me to send this message to _ay68.

You say the club is filthy, depressing and unwelcoming. Things everyone who ever visited the club knows are not true.

And your own contradiction proves it as it´s so bad but you where always able to get in.

It´s so bad you where even willing to pay extra. That is weird. Cause if some place is bad I dont visit there anymore and certainly dont pay extra to get in. Think you´re telling fairy tales as probably I bared you.

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

we was their for boxing day party,FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE ,FANTASTIC BUFFET,

BUT THE CLUB SINGER WAS SO CHEESY ONLY DOWNSIDE!!!!????

BUT BACK IN FEBRUARY AS THE CLUB IS GREAT

bournemouth

Ps

Right let’s get one thing straight we’re not writing bullshit you said you saw us on the night you were there then a couple of posts later you say you don’t go in Monday nights so if you don’t go in Monday nights how did you see us

I will say again there were 12 guys in there on a Monday which is supposed to be couples night only just found out by another poster that your club says single guys are allowed in by invitation only to a maximum of 8 guys does that answer your question so don’t say its bullshit as we know it’s not as many on here say the same

London

Thanks Cathy. A reliable and accurate assessment of 2x2. I come on this part of the Forum to give my feedback on clubs so that visitors to GC have something to go on when choosing the best club for them.

2x2 is somewhere in the middle in terms of the quality of the facilities , but you can see from the outbursts above that the owner, Chris, is a far from pleasant character and not someone you would want to spend an evening with! The clubs in GC are all fiercely competitive in attracting customers, but Chris is particularly desperate and openly goes on TripAdvisor praising his own club - describing himself as a "local guide" That is dodgy at least and possibly even dishonest.

I would not recommend 2x2 as there are far better options available elsewhere and in this Forum many contributors have provided detailed guides to the clubs which agree with my opinion.

I regret having forked out money to get into this club...but sometimes, late at night, you are horny and your judgement goes out the window

I wouldn't want other people to make the same mistake and waste a precious evening of their holiday. My favourite places ? Jointly between Fun4All in the Cita and Eternity in the Nilo.

chelmsford

So the answer is, go where suits you best. We will all have different experiences of different clubs. We always go to 2x2 as it is the club we feel most comfortable in and enjoy the most. I have been told that there are other clubs, where single guys go into couples areas. We're not worried about single guys, personally and have met some nice guys there. We were last there in October and Chris, was, as ever, the best host and always creates a great atmosphere

chelmsford

"Thanks Cathy. A reliable and accurate assessment of 2x2. I come on this part of the Forum to give my feedback on clubs so that visitors to GC have something to go on when choosing the best club for them.

2x2 is somewhere in the middle in terms of the quality of the facilities , but you can see from the outbursts above that the owner, Chris, is a far from pleasant character and not someone you would want to spend an evening with! The clubs in GC are all fiercely competitive in attracting customers, but Chris is particularly desperate and openly goes on TripAdvisor praising his own club - describing himself as a "local guide" That is dodgy at least and possibly even dishonest.

I would not recommend 2x2 as there are far better options available elsewhere and in this Forum many contributors have provided detailed guides to the clubs which agree with my opinion.

I regret having forked out money to get into this club...but sometimes, late at night, you are horny and your judgement goes out the window

I wouldn't want other people to make the same mistake and waste a precious evening of their holiday. My favourite places ? Jointly between Fun4All in the Cita and Eternity in the Nilo.

"

With all due respect and correct me if I am wrong, but you are the only one who is having an 'outburst' about the owner. We can't all be liked by everyone, but Chris has a lot of returning guests, which speaks for itself

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 13:47:32]

Gorey

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 13:50:33]

Gorey

I have been going to all the clubs in GC for a number of years, of all the clubs 2x2 and fun4all stand out. I have always found Chris to be an outstanding host even when occasionally refusing me entry due to too many single men been in the club.

It's a very busy club and there's a reason for that, it's run well.

Was in the club last Saturday so I have been there recently.

Chris don't mind the begrudgers.

chelmsford

"I have been going to all the clubs in GC for a number of years, of all the clubs 2x2 and fun4all stand out. I have always found Chris to be an outstanding host even when occasionally refusing me entry due to too many single men been in the club.

"

In the times we have been there, have frequently seen single guys turned away, because they have reached their 'qouta'!

London

"I have been going to all the clubs in GC for a number of years, of all the clubs 2x2 and fun4all stand out. I have always found Chris to be an outstanding host even when occasionally refusing me entry due to too many single men been in the club.

"

Your experience is better than mine Olly - congratulations!

Have you been to the sex cinema in Cita. My girlfriend and I want to go there in May...and would welcome your feedback please

2x2 best club by a long shot we think

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

We normally find that when a club is criticised, it is often by single guys due to having to pay more (wrong in our opinion) and the fact they sometimes feel it should be instashag. We tend to just ignore that criticism.

However, when a "couples profile" complains that a load of guys are prowling on a couples only night, then we tend to take notice. There is a reason for these nights and it should be run as such.

We have enjoyed nights in a club where single guys are allowed as that was what we went for but on the occasions we preferred to meet couples, then it is couples nights we would choose to avoid the pestering that can happen from unwelcome attention.

Not all club visitors seem to understand the no means NO rule.

chelmsford

"2x2 best club by a long shot we think "

chelmsford

"We normally find that when a club is criticised, it is often by single guys due to having to pay more (wrong in our opinion) and the fact they sometimes feel it should be instashag. We tend to just ignore that criticism.

However, when a "couples profile" complains that a load of guys are prowling on a couples only night, then we tend to take notice. There is a reason for these nights and it should be run as such.

We have enjoyed nights in a club where single guys are allowed as that was what we went for but on the occasions we preferred to meet couples, then it is couples nights we would choose to avoid the pestering that can happen from unwelcome attention.

Not all club visitors seem to understand the no means NO rule.

"

Agree with all you say. As I've said above, on a couples night,I have never seen large numbers of single guys and never been troubled by them, I'm not saying I've never seen the odd single guy, but they have normally been accompanying a couple and stayed with that couple. One of the club's in the Nilo centre has a couple night, other than that, you will struggle to find any club single guy free

Can't wait to try it out next week xx

London

"Can't wait to try it out next week xx"

If you want the special experience of getting together with people who live in GC then try Eternity in the Nilo Centre on Saturday night. Always very busy and a great atmosphere because it is full of horny local people who know all about the island and are looking for loads of sex with us tourists!!!

Great facilities too because it is very much a locals venue and they demand high standards

Can you get to it by crossing over a footbridge and walking down a flight of stairs? I think I went in for a peek one night but didn't stay as we were with family. Lots of little cabins inside??? We shall try a little bit of everything haha xx

Mrs

"Can you get to it by crossing over a footbridge and walking down a flight of stairs? I think I went in for a peek one night but didn't stay as we were with family. Lots of little cabins inside??? We shall try a little bit of everything haha xx

Mrs"

That’s moonlight dreams which is a couple of doors down in the same complex.

So many options xx

chelmsford

"So many options xx"

Try them all and enjoy

Where’s best club for a single female?

chelmsford

"Where’s best club for a single female?"

Depends what you are looking for

Not old men lol

chelmsford

"Not old men lol"

You will find young and old in all of the club's, so pick any one

By *oiretblancCouple  over a year ago

London

"Where’s best club for a single female?"

Hi babe. As no-one else has answered your question with anything useful I will chip in.

My man and I often go to GC and on a couple of evenings will split up and try out clubs on our own...and then compare our adventures later. I always have a far better time than him; so here is what I have found.

My favourite is Eternity in the Nilo Centre on a Saturday night. It is used by local people who are regulars and will make you feel very welcome and introduce you to their friends.

The Imagine Bar in

The Cita Centrr is very friendly and busy and the staff will look after you if you say you are alone.

I like the cinema in the Cita Centre, Scandals. If you want some v horny sex in a very erotic setting then that is the place.

Fun4All next door is also v friendly for a single girl, but I would avoid Secrets which is next door as it's mainly couples who won't speak to you!

Same with 2x2 in the Scandia Centre - a bit intimidating with too many needy blokes.

Moonlight Dreams in the Nilo Centre has a lovely bar, where you can easily strike up a conversation with other people and the bar staff are nice too.

Hope that helps

Chanel

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic