FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria Please help..

Gran Canaria Please help..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilver fox 121 OP   Man  over a year ago

just around the corner

Hi all heading to Gran Canaria April Easter break anything happening in TAURITO area

Thanx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went there last year, unless you are lucky and meet people in the very nearby hotels, you will need a taxi to bigger towns. There is nothing in Taurito except hotels, a small beach and a couple of local businesses and the water park. Nowhere suitable for Fab style play.

just around the corner

"Went there last year, unless you are lucky and meet people in the very nearby hotels, you will need a taxi to bigger towns. There is nothing in Taurito except hotels, a small beach and a couple of local businesses and the water park. Nowhere suitable for Fab style play. "

Thanx seems I need a rent a car

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Went there last year, unless you are lucky and meet people in the very nearby hotels, you will need a taxi to bigger towns. There is nothing in Taurito except hotels, a small beach and a couple of local businesses and the water park. Nowhere suitable for Fab style play.

Thanx seems I need a rent a car "

Yes, maybe, or cabs. Most fab people go to PDI

just around the corner

"Went there last year, unless you are lucky and meet people in the very nearby hotels, you will need a taxi to bigger towns. There is nothing in Taurito except hotels, a small beach and a couple of local businesses and the water park. Nowhere suitable for Fab style play.

Yes, maybe, or cabs. Most fab people go to PDI "

Thanx _amiss

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes, maybe, or cabs. Most fab people go to PDI

Thanx _amiss "

You're welcome

» Add a new message to this topic