FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > La Mirage August 2018

La Mirage August 2018

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ll 4 her OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We've just booked for a short break from 4th-8th August anyone else on here then. We've never been before so any advice would be welcome.

We've read about the resort on here so if anyone has any particular advice based on our profile and preferences, we do find it difficult on here and would like to make the best of our time there. Thanks G&V x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bury/Bolton

Anyone else here *there then.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hey guys,

We have been a few times now. Don't take to much with you, you won't need it.

All the club's are within easy reach via a €5 taxi.

Outback bar and imagine bar are usually the pre-club meeting spots with secrets being a really good place to find what you are looking for maybe...

Might be quieter in August as it's not the main time for the swing scene but still fun to be found in the club's. The beach is HOT that time of year, for us it can be seedy too but each to their own.

Xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes meeting bars a good place to start. It looks like you're looking mainly for single guys. There will be single guys in most clubs, apart from couples nights. We particularly like 2x2 club in la sandia centre, but they all have something to offer. There is a cinema downstairs in the Cita centre where people go for fun, can't comment, as haven't been ourselves. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

Bury/Bolton

Thanks for the replys, as we managed to get a booking we figured it might be a quiet time.

We're a little worried about staying in a small couples only resort when only Mrs is free to full swap, so its good to know the clubs are in easy reach.

We have seen a couples profile who live out there and frequent the hotel whose fem likes to watch so hopefully we bump into them

Is there an entrance fee to the clubs over there?

Thanks again

chelmsford

"Thanks for the replys, as we managed to get a booking we figured it might be a quiet time.

We're a little worried about staying in a small couples only resort when only Mrs is free to full swap, so its good to know the clubs are in easy reach.

We have seen a couples profile who live out there and frequent the hotel whose fem likes to watch so hopefully we bump into them

Thanks again

"

I have friends who love Mirage. There is no pressure to do anything, some just use it as a naturist place. I think I know the couple you speak of and have seen them in 2x2 club in la sandia centre, they are a lovely looking couple and seem very nice.

Most clubs don't charge couples but have a minimum bar charge of €10. There are a couple of clubs in the Nilo centre, over the motorway, haven't been there, but I think Eternity charge, which includes your first drink, someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

chelmsford

Just to add, it is quieter in August, for swingers, school holidays, so plenty of children on the beach and in resort, but there will always be swingers about

Leicestershire

"Thanks for the replys, as we managed to get a booking we figured it might be a quiet time.

Thanks again

"

Don't chance bumping into them, msg them

Mirage is like anywhere play may happen if you find those that appeal to you. It's not always the case in the resort. But you have many more options in GC.

We don't always play on resort but we have always found fun

Leicestershire

Thanks again

I have friends who love Mirage. There is no pressure to do anything, some just use it as a naturist place. I think I know the couple you speak of and have seen them in 2x2 club in la sandia centre, they are a lovely looking couple and seem very nice.

Most clubs don't charge couples but have a minimum bar charge of €10. There are a couple of clubs in the Nilo centre, over the motorway, haven't been there, but I think Eternity charge, which includes your first drink, someone will correct me if I'm wrong. "

Eterntity is a great club we love it there. Though it is Spanish orientated and I'm not sure on the single guy availability as it's not something we look for.

Bury/Bolton

Thanks again for the advice, all duly noted.

I don't think we'd be visiting the beaches for fun to be honest, so not really an issue.

We'll definitely give one or two of the clubs a look.

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

I'm there for a week, mid August, will be my third time. Am happy to chat to anyone who may be interested.

» Add a new message to this topic