Cabo Roig..May 26th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyluvscock OP   Couple  over a year ago

in the country.

Two weeks in Cabo Roig from the 26th May anybody else in the area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There is a party on the 26th. I suppose it depends on what time you arrive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a nice holiday shame am just outside your age range x Paul in torrevieja

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Two weeks in Cabo Roig from the 26th May anybody else in the area "

Yep !

By *ussyluvscock OP   Couple  over a year ago

in the country.

"Two weeks in Cabo Roig from the 26th May anybody else in the area

Yep !"

Great maybe we’ll be able to bump in to you two

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Two weeks in Cabo Roig from the 26th May anybody else in the area

Yep !

Great maybe we’ll be able to bump in to you two "

We live here on the Costa Blanca.

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I’m off here in a few weeks, anyone give me the heads up on what it is like in general etc? Do’s and Don’ts as such

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

"Two weeks in Cabo Roig from the 26th May anybody else in the area "

Yeah we are living here very close ??

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I’m off here in a few weeks, anyone give me the heads up on what it is like in general etc? Do’s and Don’ts as such "

From your post I have to assume that you have never been to the area before.

Firstly to get the best out of the area you will need a car. You could get away without one if you are staying beach side or very close but if you are further back you could be quite isolated.

Cabo Roig itself is a headland between La Zenia and Campoamor and mostly consists of large detached houses. Smaller houses and apartments are in and around La Regia and other urbanisations inland from the N332. There are 2 main beaches. Cala Capitan on the La Zenia side and the main Cabo Roig beach next to the Marina.

Nightlife centres around the "strip" on the N332 that runs from Cabo Roig roundabout almost up to Campoamor bridge with various bars and restaurants.

The only major don't I can think of is: Don't try to cross the N332 other than on the footbridge.

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

"I’m off here in a few weeks, anyone give me the heads up on what it is like in general etc? Do’s and Don’ts as such

Firstly to get the best out of the area you will need a car. You could get away without one if you are staying beach side or very close but if you are further back you could be quite isolated.

Cabo Roig itself is a headland between La Zenia and Campoamor and mostly consists of large detached houses. Smaller houses and apartments are in and around La Regia and other urbanisations inland from the N332. There are 2 main beaches. Cala Capitan on the La Zenia side and the main Cabo Roig beach next to the Marina.

Nightlife centres around the "strip" on the N332 that runs from Cabo Roig roundabout almost up to Campoamor bridge with various bars and restaurants.

The only major don't I can think of is: Don't try to cross the N332 other than on the footbridge."

Thanks so much for this, your right I have never been to this area. Is it an expensive place?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I’m off here in a few weeks, anyone give me the heads up on what it is like in general etc? Do’s and Don’ts as such

The only major don't I can think of is: Don't try to cross the N332 other than on the footbridge.

Thanks so much for this, your right I have never been to this area. Is it an expensive place?"

Not expensive at all. The strip is a bit touristy but even there you will get a pint for around 2.50€ or a large spirit and mixer for 4€. A decent steak will set you back anywhere between 15-18€ and you can still get a 3 course Chinese menu for around 7€ including wine.

» Add a new message to this topic