FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Jandia (Pajara) Fuerteventura

Jandia (Pajara) Fuerteventura

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya

I am going to Jandia on the 16th of sept 18 for 12 days was wondering if there are any swinging clubs or if there are any places were dogging goes on.

I would really like to meet up with couples or singles for a social or if we click now knows.

Anyone there then ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bump

lol I hope i am not the only swinger in town.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We arrive late Nov for 3 weeks but we can tell you we have seen a bit of action there and had a bit of fun in the sun ourselves just north of and round the corner from Playa Risco el Paso. Although it seems to be more for bi and gays, we put on a bit of a show for them a few times and quite a few seemed happy to approach and watch

By *illie6Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Hi,could anyone tell me about the nudist beach Esquinzo near Jandia Club Princess hotel,as I am going there end of October 2018 and was wandering if any fun happened there as I like beach dogging.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,could anyone tell me about the nudist beach Esquinzo near Jandia Club Princess hotel,as I am going there end of October 2018 and was wandering if any fun happened there as I like beach dogging."

The only open air fun we have seen is a bit further to the north at Playa del Risco where there are lower dunes and some open spaces amongst the bushes - oh, that was us

We'll be back in nearby Costa Calma from end November until 18th December

By *h so 2Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We arrive late Nov for 3 weeks but we can tell you we have seen a bit of action there and had a bit of fun in the sun ourselves just north of and round the corner from Playa Risco el Paso. Although it seems to be more for bi and gays, we put on a bit of a show for them a few times and quite a few seemed happy to approach and watch"

Shame you’re not there when we go in jan

» Add a new message to this topic