FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Kiosco no4 and no8, November

Kiosco no4 and no8, November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

I will be there 17th November for 2 weeks . Why not come for a drink and Kiosco no4 and Kiosco no8 for a snack and drink , I like to meet minded couples or single female for company in the sun and night life as well, Call me for a meet from Eric

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

Hello you all lovely people I have nothing putingt a message on here .It sound like I been lift out here

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hello you all lovely people I have nothing putingt a message on here .It sound like I been lift out here "

There will obviously be lots of people there, just go along and strike up a conversation

Basildon

18 more days to go lol I already pack my suitcase

Basildon

Anyone know what the weather out there this week ?.Because I be out there the 17th November for 2 weeks

By *ohn and kelly paigntonMan  over a year ago

Paignton

"Anyone know what the weather out there this week ?.Because I be out there the 17th November for 2 weeks"

Which is over 2 weeks away

chelmsford

"Anyone know what the weather out there this week ?.Because I be out there the 17th November for 2 weeks

Which is over 2 weeks away "

chelmsford

"Anyone know what the weather out there this week ?.Because I be out there the 17th November for 2 weeks"

Well it was rubbish when we left, so hope it picks up for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did not know kiosk 8 was known for swingers only kiosk 4

Is 8 next to 4 as we know they don’t run in order lol

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Did not know kiosk 8 was known for swingers only kiosk 4

Is 8 next to 4 as we know they don’t run in order lol"

Neither of the beaches are swingers places they are just nude beaches. Kiosk 4 is a swingers meeting place but some people try to play there which is out of order as it is used by vanilla people and families.

We used to go to kiosk 4 but moved to 8 because some couples were openly playing at the bar and single blokes would sit and wank.

Kiosk 8 is on the PDI side of the beach, no dunes and the sea is better for swimming there too but there are more families use the beach.

The next kiosk down is technically not a nudist beach but since the storms in winter dumped stones on at kiosk 8 nudists moved down a beach. Nobody seems to care.

chelmsford

There are some smaller dunes behind kiosk 8, where we sunbathe, a few couples go there and we have seen a little play there too

Basildon

Hello all .I am counting down which is 10 more days to Go lol I cant wait to get out there at all .I hope the weather be better which I been told it cloudy today lol

By *ohn and kelly paigntonMan  over a year ago

Paignton

It’s still 10 days to go

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

The weather should be fairly good as it's not seasonal as such, expect it to be like a English summer then you won't be disappointed lol.

chelmsford

"The weather should be fairly good as it's not seasonal as such, expect it to be like a English summer then you won't be disappointed lol. "

I've heard its gonna be shite...

PDI Gran Canaria

"The weather should be fairly good as it's not seasonal as such, expect it to be like a English summer then you won't be disappointed lol.

I've heard its gonna be shite... "

So is the average English summer.

chelmsford

"The weather should be fairly good as it's not seasonal as such, expect it to be like a English summer then you won't be disappointed lol.

So is the average English summer. "

Haha! How are you ladies?

PDI Gran Canaria

Haha! How are you ladies? "

We're good and can't wait to get back to PDI later this month, shame we won't see you in 2x2 this time. Xx

chelmsford

We're good and can't wait to get back to PDI later this month, shame we won't see you in 2x2 this time. Xx"

Aah bless you both! Yep, miss the 2x2, best club in my opinion. Met se great people in there, including yourselves

By *eartyMan  over a year ago

Bothwell

Crap weather or not .... It has not spoiled the bars and clubs !!! lol Well for me anyway

chelmsford

We're good and can't wait to get back to PDI later this month, shame we won't see you in 2x2 this time. Xx

Aah bless you both! Yep, miss the 2x2, best club in my opinion. Met se great people in there, including yourselves "

*some*

chelmsford

"Crap weather or not .... It has not spoiled the bars and clubs !!! lol Well for me anyway "

and that is the main thing

PDI Gran Canaria

Aah bless you both! Yep, miss the 2x2, best club in my opinion. Met se great people in there, including yourselves "

That's very kind of you to say, I must admit I thought you were Spanish when I first saw you on the dance floor.

chelmsford

Aah bless you both! Yep, miss the 2x2, best club in my opinion. Met se great people in there, including yourselves

That's very kind of you to say, I must admit I thought you were Spanish when I first saw you on the dance floor. "

Yes a lot of people think I have Spanish in me...I've had a few!

PDI Gran Canaria

That's very kind of you to say, I must admit I thought you were Spanish when I first saw you on the dance floor.

Yes a lot of people think I have Spanish in me...I've had a few! "

Ha ha nice one.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"The weather should be fairly good as it's not seasonal as such, expect it to be like a English summer then you won't be disappointed lol. "

Never been pdi end of November.. hope i will not freeze my naked bum in pdi ha xxx

chelmsford

Yes a lot of people think I have Spanish in me...I've had a few!

Ha ha nice one. "

chelmsford

Never been pdi end of November.. hope i will not freeze my naked bum in pdi ha xxx"

I'm sure someone will keep it warm for you, RB

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Never been pdi end of November.. hope i will not freeze my naked bum in pdi ha xxx

I'm sure someone will keep it warm for you, RB"

Ha ha may be will have to wear knikers to keep it warm ..

chelmsford

I'm sure someone will keep it warm for you, RB

Ha ha may be will have to wear knikers to keep it warm .. "

Oh no, don't do that, you will spoil your reputation

Basildon

4 more days to go ,Cant wait

Basildon

It only 3 more days for me 17th November for 2 weeks and staying in Playa del ingles ,I use the beach Kiosco no4 and no8,I cant wait

chelmsford

"It only 3 more days for me 17th November for 2 weeks and staying in Playa del ingles ,I use the beach Kiosco no4 and no8,I cant wait "

Enjoy your holiday

» Add a new message to this topic