FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Stockings on holiday

Stockings on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iznMalc OP   Couple  over a year ago

greater manchester

Would i look out of place wearing stockings under my dress or skirt when out at night in gran canaria pdi.or should it be bare leg, just my hubby adores stockings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Would i look out of place wearing stockings under my dress or skirt when out at night in gran canaria pdi.or should it be bare leg, just my hubby adores stockings."

Would have thought like here in mainland Spain or wherever you are, guess it would depend on the heat. Mouse has tanned bare legs in summer, but wears stockings/hold ups in “winter”.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would i look out of place wearing stockings under my dress or skirt when out at night in gran canaria pdi.or should it be bare leg, just my hubby adores stockings."

Hi, we were in pdi few wks ago n on an evening popped down to the cita centre around 9pm going imagine bar n where after. There were a few ladies wearing stocking myself included tbh dont think anyone on the street or other bar really took notice. You will be fine. But also lots of ladies had bare legs in the bars n clubs as it was little warm.

Hope you have a fab time xx

We have been going to PDI gran canaria for near on 10 years,and although sweet prefers bare leg in the warm weather,many a lady we have seen in imagine bar and comeback wearing stockings and innocentlyflashing their stocking tops as they cross and uncross their legs.

The only worry could be when someone wears them over their head and are brandishing a knife or gun

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We have been going to PDI gran canaria for near on 10 years,and although sweet prefers bare leg in the warm weather,many a lady we have seen in imagine bar and comeback wearing stockings and innocentlyflashing their stocking tops as they cross and uncross their legs.

The only worry could be when someone wears them over their head and are brandishing a knife or gun "

By *tockingscouple69Couple  over a year ago

Pontefract

We went in January and Paula wore her stockings every night you definitely wouldn't look out of place x

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Loads of ladies wear stockings luv

You wouldn’t be out of place at all

I sometimes wear thigh boots so imagine how warm they can be

You wear what you are comfortable in

No one bothers

Xxxxxx

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

As a few others have said here - it really is not a problem. We have been going to GC for 10 plus years now & Mrs2for wears ether hold ups or stockings each & every night to the bars & clubs...

Actually - a couple of the pics on our profile have been taken on our arrival back at our hotel in the late/early hours - no wonder the taxi drivers & the hotel security like us so much..lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP You have two threads running on this same topic.

Why would it look out of place?

chelmsford

"Why would it look out of place? "

It wouldn't out there, very liberal resort

chelmsford

I prefer tanned bare legs for me, but whatever you feel good in

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

Stockings are more than exceptable....check our profile photo out Halloween night !!!

» Add a new message to this topic