FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > costa blanca camping

costa blanca camping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybodies know of naughty camp sites we can put our caravan on for a few months? Costa blanca north or south. Thanks in advance. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There are lots of camp sites on the Costa Blanca but as soon as you add the word "naughty" then (to our knowledge anyway) the count drops to zero.

Probably the closest would be the naturist campsite El Portus which is on the Costa Calida between Mazarron and Cartagena.

While it is naturist it isn't "naughty" as such but we do know that quite a few swingers do go there. However any swinging on site is discreet and low key.

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

A lot of campervans “camp” on the car park in Moraira during the winter. They aren’t supposed to but the police don’t care any more!

Its not a glamorous site, but its free and very close to bars, restaurants and the beach... and my house

Always happy to join you if you are in the area

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"A lot of campervans “camp” on the car park in Moraira during the winter. They aren’t supposed to but the police don’t care any more!

Its not a glamorous site, but its free and very close to bars, restaurants and the beach... and my house

Always happy to join you if you are in the area"

Fly campers (as I call them) are a pain in the arse around us.

Quite often they will just park up in the street and stay for days.

Only a few weeks ago we had a Belgian in a converted bus parked outside our house who thought that revving his engine to charge his battery's at 7am was a good idea.

I very quickly told him that it wasn't and he very quickly fucked off.

By *3XyFUNMan  over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain

There is an official campsite in Moraira too, and in calpe, but not “naughty “ ones..... unless you make them naughty!

» Add a new message to this topic