FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria clubs - PDI

Gran Canaria clubs - PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouble feature OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crowthorne

We went to GC in October and are going back in December.

Which clubs do you think are the best (for couples) and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

I really enjoy Fun4all & Moonlight Dreams.

Fun4all, has great staff, its easy to get to being in the basement of Cita and is usually busy on most nights. I like the new rooms, the one with the swing is always popular! The music choices can be a bit dodgy though.

Moonlight Dreams is up at Nilo Centre, so a cab is required, but like most places its less than 5euros. It opens and gets started earlier so tends to finish earlier, it gets a very international crowd which I really enjoy. My fave nights are the erotic show night on a Thursday and Couples Night on a Sunday can be a lot of fun. X

Crowthorne

Thanks Sparkly, we'll check it out x

By *ndrowrockMan  over a year ago

cc

Can you tell more about the erotic Thursday night. What is there to expect. Thanks

"I really enjoy Fun4all & Moonlight Dreams.

Fun4all, has great staff, its easy to get to being in the basement of Cita and is usually busy on most nights. I like the new rooms, the one with the swing is always popular! The music choices can be a bit dodgy though.

Moonlight Dreams is up at Nilo Centre, so a cab is required, but like most places its less than 5euros. It opens and gets started earlier so tends to finish earlier, it gets a very international crowd which I really enjoy. My fave nights are the erotic show night on a Thursday and Couples Night on a Sunday can be a lot of fun. X"

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

south

Keepin an eye on this. Nice tips

Crowthorne

Any more info on Thursdays at Moonlight?

Zurich & London

Erotic show, starts about 10pm, I really enjoy it, worth getting there early to get the best seats, can be interactive! Not sure what more info there is really? Have a google of Moonlight Dreams Swingers Club. Hope this helps?

Crowthorne

Thanks Sparkly - we'll check it out - look for the review in 3-4 weeks!

Zurich & London

"Thanks Sparkly - we'll check it out - look for the review in 3-4 weeks!"

I'll be back there 5 weeks today! YAY!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every one speaking over here about moonlight dreams says it's dead there

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Over the years we've visited all the PDI clubs, more often than not we'll head out to Cita after dinner, have a drink or three in Imagine or Comeback bar and then head down to Fun4all for a bit of a bop. Its always a great atmosphere in there and just like in Cap D'Agde people are more relaxed in the dance bars. We've never found Fun4all conducive for play which is why we always end the evening. literally, next door in Secrets which again is our favourite play club.

2X2 has never been our favourite and although the staff are great we find it a bit full on with too many intrusive single guys

Moonlight Dreams resembled a Christmas Market with it's chalets/sheds when we visited but Eternity next door to it is quite classy, super music and a real feel of a Spanish club.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Over the years we've visited all the PDI clubs, more often than not we'll head out to Cita after dinner, have a drink or three in Imagine or Comeback bar and then head down to Fun4all for a bit of a bop. Its always a great atmosphere in there and just like in Cap D'Agde people are more relaxed in the dance bars. We've never found Fun4all conducive for play which is why we always end the evening. literally, next door in Secrets which again is our favourite play club.

2X2 has never been our favourite and although the staff are great we find it a bit full on with too many intrusive single guys

Moonlight Dreams resembled a Christmas Market with it's chalets/sheds when we visited but Eternity next door to it is quite classy, super music and a real feel of a Spanish club."

100% accurate ( but can reccomended trying 2x2 on a Monday, couples only night )

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Over the years we've visited all the PDI clubs, more often than not we'll head out to Cita after dinner, have a drink or three in Imagine or Comeback bar and then head down to Fun4all for a bit of a bop. Its always a great atmosphere in there and just like in Cap D'Agde people are more relaxed in the dance bars. We've never found Fun4all conducive for play which is why we always end the evening. literally, next door in Secrets which again is our favourite play club.

Moonlight Dreams resembled a Christmas Market with it's chalets/sheds when we visited but Eternity next door to it is quite classy, super music and a real feel of a Spanish club.

100% accurate ( but can reccomended trying 2x2 on a Monday, couples only night )"

2x2 is our favourite club and especially Monday nights, have met some fabulous couples there...especially you two... xx

» Add a new message to this topic