FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > ALICANTE /BENIDORM

ALICANTE /BENIDORM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etermary OP   Couple  over a year ago

croydon

We arrive in Alicante next week

But still in Gran Canaria now.

There are swingers bars here were people meet & chat.and CLUBS that are FREE to enter.for couples..amazing sights !! Are there any FREE clubs in Alicante /Beni. Or Swingers bars?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"We arrive in Alicante next week

There are swingers bars here were people meet & chat.and CLUBS that are FREE to enter.for couples..amazing sights !! Are there any FREE clubs in Alicante /Beni. Or Swingers bars?"

Nope

croydon

Well thats a good oppo..for a bar owner to allocate a day for swingers in there bar in spainish mainland. ..

By *rsalt mrspepperCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi think there is Aditi and The Garden of Eden all Alicante town cab rides away.

In Benidorm you can take the tram from Alicant there there is Besos in La Marina Area.

A British owned club, google will tell all addresses you need .

Hope this is of some help.

By *exoParaTodosMan  over a year ago

Alicante province

There are swingers bars here were people meet & chat.and CLUBS that are FREE to enter.for couples..amazing sights !! Are there any FREE clubs in Alicante /Beni. Or Swingers bars?"

As the folks point out, there is no free action on offer....

However, there are a number of clubs about. It all depends on where you are staying in Alicante province, as you will probably want to go to the nearest place...

nr Alicante

"Hi think there is Aditi and The Garden of Eden all Alicante town cab rides away.

In Benidorm you can take the tram from Alicant there there is Besos in La Marina Area.

A British owned club, google will tell all addresses you need .

Hope this is of some help."

He/ They asked about Free bars & clubs.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There are four clubs (maybe five but one closed and I'm not sure if it re-opened) in and around Alicante city. Jardin del Eden, Aditi, Cupido, and Atrevete. Prices vary but none are free, even for couples.

Benidorm has one club Cupido (same owners as the one in Alicante) I've heard of another that has recently opened but I have no real info on it. Cupido isn't free and I'm pretty sure the other won't be either.

Further out there is La Arboleda de Similiar (LADS for short) in Elche and Besos at San Fulgencio (the only British owned one) again none are free.

That is pretty much it for the whole of the Costa Blanca.

Bars like Comeback Etc. do not exist in the area.

A google search of the names above will get you the websites.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Well thats a good oppo..for a bar owner to allocate a day for swingers in there bar in spainish mainland. .."

Not really. It's been tried a few times and failed.

A good few years ago in (near) Benidorm one called "Pheasant Plucker 2" opened in La Cala and advertised itself as swinger friendly, it didn't last long.

Again a good few years ago one opened in central Torrevieja. We said we would go and give it a try. It closed before we got a chance.

More recently there was a bar "Saints and Sinners" in Rojales that used to host swinger socials. Again it didn't last long.

The area has a completely different demographic to Gran Canary, and there just isn't the numbers of swinger specific tourists in the area.

Yes there are the Spanish locals and ex pat residents but unlike holiday makers they don't go out every night.

Also a lot of the bars, especially away from Benidorm, rely on regular customers. Giving one night to swingers would probably cost them more than they would gain. Swingers are a bit different to the local darts team you know.

croydon

Or maybe just on a friday or sat night pick a certain bar in a Alicante town and just all meet there..advertise the date on spainish forum here.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Or maybe just on a friday or sat night pick a certain bar in a Alicante town and just all meet there..advertise the date on spainish forum here."

As a one off I suppose it could work. However there are quite a few potential pitfalls even with that.

One possible (although unlikely) scenario is that so many would turn up that it would become a kind of bar takeover. If the bar owner isn't in on the plan then it could go seriously wrong. For example: Martha and Walter are in Benidorm for their week of sun and sangria. They are sitting quietly in the bar around the corner from their hotel and suddenly a single guy from FAB walks up and says "are you swingers? I'd love to fuck your Mrs".

The more likely scenario is that you will post it on here and get loads of replies (and promises to turn up) from single (married) guys who think that while they are in Benidorm they can sneak away from the MRS and kids for an hour or two of debauchery. The reality is that they can't. And/or the dreamers, married guys who think that they can use their week in Benidorm to get the Mrs into swinging, but will either bottle it at the last minute or get told to fuck off if they do get enough courage to actually say it.

Bottom line is that Benidorm is a vanilla resort that has a small number of swingers that visit. PDI/Maspalomas is also a vanilla resort but has built up a reputation as THE place to go for swinger action, especially in the winter. In the summer swingers go to Cap d'Agde. In the winter they go to Gran Canary.

Benidorm is on very few lists.

croydon

Ha ha !lol..too many barriers ..it may convert Martha..its worth a try but a little change some details will avoid that scene..trust me im a doctor .

By *enidormSwingWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm

A few swinger clubs tried the idea of couples enter free and there were two scenarios: 1. The couple enters, uses the facilities and does not even buy a drink. 2. Clubs charged excessive for single guys to cover the couples so any guy that entered was desperate and went crazy behind any couples that were there.

Benidorm

And honestly we charge 25 euros for a couple, that's 12.5 per person, comes out at 6.25 per drink. Just as any normal not adultered alcohol drink in any bar.

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 06:58:42]

Costa Blanca Spain...

"And honestly we charge 25 euros for a couple, that's 12.5 per person, comes out at 6.25 per drink. Just as any normal not adultered alcohol drink in any bar. "

Exactly.

If by some miracle (and from our long experience it would take one) you managed to get a decent turnout to the "free" event in a bar and avoid all the potential problems, then what?

OK if you have a couple of drinks you may have saved a Euro or two, and you've managed to convince Martha and Walter that the swinger scene is right up their street.

You've spent an hour looking at Martha's cleavage thinking I can't wait to get my hands on those and then you suggest going back to the hotel for some fun, so far so good. But when you tell them that your hotel is a 20 minute walk away and find out that theirs is the same distance in the opposite direction she has second thoughts. TILT game over.

In Cupido it's 10 paces from bar to play room, you wouldn't have had to spend time converting a vanilla, and you can be playing quicker than it would have taken you to just walk outside of the "free" bar.

That extra couple of Euro's wouldn't seem so bad then, would it?

I would add that we are talking early February here.

January and February are the traditional months for Spanish pensioners to visit Benidorm en masse. In the daytime the promenade will be packed with them, but by 10pm they are all tucked up in bed with a Lumumba.

Apart from a few stags and hens plus a small number of weekenders the bars around the British end of town will be very quiet.

croydon

We spoke to couples in bars in Gran Cans. And they seemed to like the idea of chattn & flirting in the bar.(drinks about 3.5€)if they wanted to take it further they would go to the clubs some did not like the single men following them in the clubs.the drinks in the clubs were 5€..So what it meant is a choice of what they wanted to do.

Instead of going in to a club and feeling they have to perform. Are there any clubs in Alic/ beni just couples only ?

Benidorm

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 19:35:24]

Benidorm

By BenidormSwingFind posts by BenidormSwing Woman

just this minute!

Benidorm

The situation of single men following around couples in Gran Canaria is because the clubs charge them more then double then couples... they want to get their money's worth and are let to go and do what they want. There will never be any couples only clubs in Alicante because it would be financially impossible. Most clubs have good restrictions on where singles can go. If I talk about my club - the play zones are literally split in two - couples only and mixed, so there is no way singles can follow the couples around if the couple is not interested.

croydon

Thanks for that info..two separate areas .ok and 25e entry for a couple with drinks ? And how many days a week are you open 5.6.7?

Do you have a website ?

Benidorm

25 with 4 drinks. Www.cupidoliberal.com open 7 nights a week

nr Alicante

"Or maybe just on a friday or sat night pick a certain bar in a Alicante town and just all meet there..advertise the date on spainish forum here.

As a one off I suppose it could work. However there are quite a few potential pitfalls even with that.

One possible (although unlikely) scenario is that so many would turn up that it would become a kind of bar takeover. If the bar owner isn't in on the plan then it could go seriously wrong. For example: Martha and Walter are in Benidorm for their week of sun and sangria. They are sitting quietly in the bar around the corner from their hotel and suddenly a single guy from FAB walks up and says "are you swingers? I'd love to fuck your Mrs".

The more likely scenario is that you will post it on here and get loads of replies (and promises to turn up) from single (married) guys who think that while they are in Benidorm they can sneak away from the MRS and kids for an hour or two of debauchery. The reality is that they can't. And/or the dreamers, married guys who think that they can use their week in Benidorm to get the Mrs into swinging, but will either bottle it at the last minute or get told to fuck off if they do get enough courage to actually say it.

Bottom line is that Benidorm is a vanilla resort that has a small number of swingers that visit. PDI/Maspalomas is also a vanilla resort but has built up a reputation as THE place to go for swinger action, especially in the winter. In the summer swingers go to Cap d'Agde. In the winter they go to Gran Canary.

Benidorm is on very few lists."

Think you hit the nail on the head G “ Benidorm is really a vanilla resort”. Agree totally which is why, hopefully I’m wrong, Cupidos may struggle . Certainly hope they don’t , they are putting a lot of effort into it, and it’s really up to the Fab community to support it.

Benidorm

Hey honeys well we are hanging on it's not that bad. Honestly we are having more and more Spanish and all other countries then English... for some reason the English even when in a hotel 2 minutes away don't even try to come... different culture I guess.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are out there on the 25 feb whos fancys a drink or 2 we love it there we will be in eden most nights xx

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hey honeys well we are hanging on it's not that bad. Honestly we are having more and more Spanish and all other countries then English... for some reason the English even when in a hotel 2 minutes away don't even try to come... different culture I guess."

It's not so much that UK swingers don't go to Cupido when they are in Benidorm.

Closer to the truth is that UK swingers just don't go to Benidorm in anything like the numbers that people think (assume)

Yes, there are quite a few Benidorm threads on here, but if you analyse them a little you will see what I mean.

If you look at the last 5 pages of the Spain forum there are 175 threads. Of those only 14 (less than 1 in 10) are specifically for Benidorm.

I then looked at the "Benidorm March" thread if only because March is next month.

Out of 17 different posters one lives there, another is going on a stag do, one staying miles away, and one that hasn't booked yet, oh and the last post was 2 weeks ago. Hardly a bumper turnout.

Even if all of those visited the club on 1 night each that is only 17 individual visits in a 31 night month.

As you know we always try to visit the club when we are up in Benidorm, and always will, but I think it's wrong to say that it is a cultural thing.

The way I see it, it is pure mathematics.

Of course some UK swingers will visit the club and those numbers should grow over time. However they are only the icing on the cake, the local and international market in general is the bread and butter.

croydon

Sunny day today in Alicante ..

croydon

Whats going on on the 14th feb...bars or clubs ?

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

Yes

We have been lucky with the sunshine the last few days here

croydon

Went to Benidorm last nite..lovelly night tapas bars people everywere.. music..

Had 8 glasses of wine with free tapas with every glass 13 euros !!

So anyone fancy a tapas bar crawl. Pm us .?

What waz weather like

26th looking to meet couples singles

» Add a new message to this topic