FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Corralejo end of feb

Corralejo end of feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, am going to corralejo end of feb and was wandering what the nudist beaches are like and if there’s any ‘fun’ to be had either there or in Corralejo at night?? Many thanks and hope I get some responses

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

The dunes to the south of Corralejo are a wonderful place to be nude in the sun, as are the lagoons just to the north of El Cotillo. Just bear in mind that most naturists are not swingers and that families also use these beaches and you will be fine. Just act the same as if you were at Studland or Fairlight in the UK.

If a single 41 year old straight guy can't find anyone on holiday to play with, don't blame fab!

There are no swingers clubs or bars in Corralejo.

Many thanks for your help and advice, just thought I’d see how the land lies, hopefully if I’m lucky I’ll find some nice people out there, even if just to chat to and get on with, many thanks again

Just I was recommended the place by a friend and never been so thought why not give it a try

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you were Bi then you would definitely have fun in the Dunes in Corralejo. Straight fun is hard too come by in my experience and I’ve been dozens of times. I did meet a mature local couple once and it was fantastic but in the main it’s been with guys!

» Add a new message to this topic