FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > La Marina nude beach

La Marina nude beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - can anyone tell me how to get here and am I likely to see other nudists at this time of year? I am heading there today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi - can anyone tell me how to get here and am I likely to see other nudists at this time of year? I am heading there today"

If the weather is good it won't be empty but it will be a bit thin at this time of year. Maybe just a handful or a few more.

Assuming you are driving from Torrevieja direction.

Take the N332 (direction Alicante) and carry on past Guardamar and go straight on at the "Nancy" roundabout.

At the next roundabout go straight on again but stay in the nearside lane. This lane becomes the slip road for the junction signed La Marina.

Take it and after around 500 metres you will see the campsite on your right hand side. Turn right down the side of the campsite and park in the car park on your left.

From there walk down either the wooden walkway or closed road to the beach. At the beach turn right and the nudist section starts after around 100 metres or so. Pretty much where the beach opens out at the end of the dune.

From Torrevieja it's about a 20 minute drive and around 15 minutes walk from the car park.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic