FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Where is Kiosk 4?

Where is Kiosk 4?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acy Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Hey.... been to PDI several times but not been to kiosk 4. Went along the beach today and saw kiosks 3 and 5. Where is kiosk 4?

Is it round by the lighthouse end?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

south

Same Q I have

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hey.... been to PDI several times but not been to kiosk 4. Went along the beach today and saw kiosks 3 and 5. Where is kiosk 4?

Is it round by the lighthouse end?"

From pdi end it's a good 40 minute walk.

Go past kiosk 3, 5,8 and 7.

7 is the gay beach area, 4 is the next kiosk after the gay beach.

From the lighthouse end it's about a 10 minute walk, it's the first nudist area from the lighthouse end, have fun x

By *acy Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Excellent, thx! X

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Everyone will be naked

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Everyone will be naked"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So it's not in the obvious place then between kiosk 3 & 5?????

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

Kiosks not numbered in order easiest way to find kiosk 4 walk from lighthouse end at maspolomas along beach no more than 5 10 mins at most first nude area you come to. Or get a taxi to rui palace hotel walk thru the arch of hotel turn right this takes you to dunes you can walk along path takes a little longer nice walk tho you will be on the edge of the bushes and shrubs where some fun takes place just ask anybody their they will direct u or from the playa del ingles end you can walk along beach it will take about 30mins its not the first nude area you come to tho as pdi end has nude beach you need to look for rainbow flags of gay beach then its next kiosk HOPE THAT HELPS NOT THAT COMPLICATED once your out and about shd find kiosk4 is a good walk but well worth it.

By *ax696Man  over a year ago

york

I'll be there tomorrow morning

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"So it's not in the obvious place then between kiosk 3 & 5?????"

It's very confusing. I think the kiosks originally started in PDI, no. 1 and then from the lighthouse, Maspalomas, no 1 also. Over the years some have disappeared and thus the numbers are confusing. The naturist part from PDI started at kiosk 8, but we have seen nudies from kiosk 5 recently

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"So it's not in the obvious place then between kiosk 3 & 5?????

It's very confusing. I think the kiosks originally started in PDI, no. 1 and then from the lighthouse, Maspalomas, no 1 also. Over the years some have disappeared and thus the numbers are confusing. The naturist part from PDI started at kiosk 8, but we have seen nudies from kiosk 5 recently "

I don't think the Spanish quite get numerical order.

In what other country would motorway junction 518 be followed by junction 30?

chelmsford

"So it's not in the obvious place then between kiosk 3 & 5?????

It's very confusing. I think the kiosks originally started in PDI, no. 1 and then from the lighthouse, Maspalomas, no 1 also. Over the years some have disappeared and thus the numbers are confusing. The naturist part from PDI started at kiosk 8, but we have seen nudies from kiosk 5 recently

I don't think the Spanish quite get numerical order.

In what other country would motorway junction 518 be followed by junction 30?"

Haha

"Hey.... been to PDI several times but not been to kiosk 4. Went along the beach today and saw kiosks 3 and 5. Where is kiosk 4?

Is it round by the lighthouse end?"

There will be old German men bending over nude...never been able to look at a turkey for Christmas since...you'll know you're there

We just get a taxi to faro dear maspalomas, then wall along the sea's edge. Keep on walking past the lifeguard tower , it's the next kiosk. Lovely and warm today

chelmsford

Is it round by the lighthouse end?

There will be old German men bending over nude...never been able to look at a turkey for Christmas since...you'll know you're there "

Haha ..love it!

By *sle of ViewCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

What's the best place to park a car near to kiosk 4?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"What's the best place to park a car near to kiosk 4? "

You can park behind the Caterina, the first bit over the dunes is hard going but the rest is a nice flat walk about 15-20 minutes

Not sure about the maspalomas end but I think parking is difficult. It would be easier to take a taxi to the lighthouse and walk from there.

By *-and-mCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

Nice walk from Pdi although it does take a while, but can always take a break at the naturist area of Pdi beach and then walk on later. Possible to walk nude from there to Maspolomas along the waters edge. Will be taking that walk tomorrow, so if anyone is going there too, let me know and we can meet up for a chat maybe!

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"Kiosks not numbered in order easiest way to find kiosk 4 walk from lighthouse end at maspolomas along beach no more than 5 10 mins at most first nude area you come to. Or get a taxi to rui palace hotel walk thru the arch of hotel turn right this takes you to dunes you can walk along path takes a little longer nice walk tho you will be on the edge of the bushes and shrubs where some fun takes place just ask anybody their they will direct u or from the playa del ingles end you can walk along beach it will take about 30mins its not the first nude area you come to tho as pdi end has nude beach you need to look for rainbow flags of gay beach then its next kiosk HOPE THAT HELPS NOT THAT COMPLICATED once your out and about shd find kiosk4 is a good walk but well worth it."

Could you have made it any more complex??

So many people find it hard to get to Kiosk 4 because of long-winded, and unhelpful, attempts to explain where it is.

So - here goes;

Go to the Faro (lighthouse) in Maspalomas.

Head along the beach.

..sea on your right, kiosks and sun beds on your left.

Walk near the water's edge 'cos the sand is firmer and easier to walk on.

After 15 minute's walking you will see that more and more people to your left are naked.

You have arrived at Kiosk 4

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

read above properly says exactly the same as yourself and gives a few more options how to get their not my fault you cant read and keep your long winded comments to yourself this is meant to be fun site only trying to help other fabbers have good time

I’m just bac from pdi there is plenty of parking down past Maspalomas golf course a cpl of car parks at side of the dry canal then it’s abt 15min walk just follow canel down to btm then turn left it’s only a few hundred metres mostly full of old wrinklies at this time of year a few exceptions right Enuff lol

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"read above properly says exactly the same as yourself and gives a few more options how to get their not my fault you cant read and keep your long winded comments to yourself this is meant to be fun site only trying to help other fabbers have good time"

The punctuation isn't great but then this isn't a grammar site lol

Pretty spot on directions from what I read.

» Add a new message to this topic