FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Villas in Gran Canaria

Villas in Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowy and the Gruffalo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that rent villas in Gran Canaria?

We’ve used Solmar a few times in other places but they don’t have very much there.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have 4 properties over there. Perhaps I can help?

By *nowy and the Gruffalo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

That would be great!

Just post the link to your letting agent’s site.

Thank you!

Following

By *iHung50Man  over a year ago

Near You

Me too

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Hi John boy would be very interested in details of your four properties if you rent them

Xxxxx

By *ismetcplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Likewise john ...message us too please xx

Thanks for your messages. Unfortunately it seems to have been a bad idea to mention I have them. I have had 280 plus messages since that post. I have now decided I haven't got time to reply personally to them all and I have decided not to allow anything less than a 6 month tenancy as a minimum.

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for your messages. Unfortunately it seems to have been a bad idea to mention I have them. I have had 280 plus messages since that post. I have now decided I haven't got time to reply personally to them all and I have decided not to allow anything less than a 6 month tenancy as a minimum."

Oh Dear. Another fantasist! Looks like the 4 properties in Gran Canaria only exist in Jonny's head!!

1. No mention of any properties on his very poorly worded profile.

2. Anyone with 4 properties to rent would jump at 280 enquiries rather than turn them away.

3. Anyone with 4 properties will have a letting agent based in GC to handle the admin. The established practice is to refer any enquiries directly to them. Not start a conversation on a swinging website!

4.Very few people will hire a property for 6 months in a holiday location such as GC! Jonny knows this and is using it as a way of fobbing us off-having made extravagant claims about a bogus property portfolio.

5. More disappointment from the Fabs site! My missus and I would have loved to hire a villa for a month or so

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Thanks for your messages. Unfortunately it seems to have been a bad idea to mention I have them. I have had 280 plus messages since that post. I have now decided I haven't got time to reply personally to them all and I have decided not to allow anything less than a 6 month tenancy as a minimum.

Oh Dear. Another fantasist! Looks like the 4 properties in Gran Canaria only exist in Jonny's head!!

1. No mention of any properties on his very poorly worded profile.

2. Anyone with 4 properties to rent would jump at 280 enquiries rather than turn them away.

3. Anyone with 4 properties will have a letting agent based in GC to handle the admin. The established practice is to refer any enquiries directly to them. Not start a conversation on a swinging website!

4.Very few people will hire a property for 6 months in a holiday location such as GC! Jonny knows this and is using it as a way of fobbing us off-having made extravagant claims about a bogus property portfolio.

5. More disappointment from the Fabs site! My missus and I would have loved to hire a villa for a month or so "

Don't feed the trolls, just go to Airbnb

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"

Don't feed the trolls, just go to Airbnb"

Bingo!Hadn't thought of that for GC. Thanks for the advice. After looking for only 30 minutes we have found several possible rentals in Maspalomas, £500 for two weeks in May.Yippee

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"

Don't feed the trolls, just go to Airbnb

Bingo!Hadn't thought of that for GC. Thanks for the advice. After looking for only 30 minutes we have found several possible rentals in Maspalomas, £500 for two weeks in May.Yippee "

Don't forget the feedback, maybe start a thread for Airbnb properties ?

» Add a new message to this topic