FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Best bars and clubs to visit in PDI

Best bars and clubs to visit in PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're off to PDI in May. Been a few times now and mainly visit K4, comeback bar and Secrets.

Looking for recommendations in where else to visit.

Hotel booked already booked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roseccoandaleWoman  over a year ago

close

I'd also love to know this we are 1st timers to gc. We do like swingers clubs though and it would be awesome to go to a few bars with likeminded strangers out of the scene. Were there 26th April to 3rd may xx

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Dover

2x2, fun 4 all, klamote bar next to fun 4 all and German bars in Sandia centre as the Germans are great fun.

By *layalongCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We like imagine bar to start the night

Always welcomed and a great place to get to know people before venturing to a club.

By *kyplusCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

Booked for 5 September 2020 yes still a year away but both have to book hols a year in advance first time at playa del ingles in fact first time in GC lol staying at Jardin del sol any advice on where to go things to do/see greatly received

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Booked for 5 September 2020 yes still a year away but both have to book hols a year in advance first time at playa del ingles in fact first time in GC lol staying at Jardin del sol any advice on where to go things to do/see greatly received "

U can go to swingers bars and swingers clubs .kiosk 4 or 8 nudist sunbathing and dunas . U can visit Puerto rico and Amadores beach ( amazing place ) u can go boat trip see dophins ..jeep trip up to the mountains. Fishing in the sea ..and a lot more ... google what gc has on offer ..it is an amazing island to spend your holiday x

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"2x2, fun 4 all, klamote bar next to fun 4 all and German bars in Sandia centre as the Germans are great fun. "

I agree. Sweet Moments in Sandia was on another level last time I was there. Such a great laugh and buzz about the place. The highlight of my holiday to be honest and an ideal drop off after 2x2 too. xxx

Liverpool

"Booked for 5 September 2020 yes still a year away but both have to book hols a year in advance first time at playa del ingles in fact first time in GC lol staying at Jardin del sol any advice on where to go things to do/see greatly received

U can go to swingers bars and swingers clubs .kiosk 4 or 8 nudist sunbathing and dunas . U can visit Puerto rico and Amadores beach ( amazing place ) u can go boat trip see dophins ..jeep trip up to the mountains. Fishing in the sea ..and a lot more ... google what gc has on offer ..it is an amazing island to spend your holiday x"

Hey hun hope you're good,

I've got a car this time around and want to try the other naturist beaches on the island. Which ones would you recommend and which ones would you say don't bother with? Xxxx

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Booked for 5 September 2020 yes still a year away but both have to book hols a year in advance first time at playa del ingles in fact first time in GC lol staying at Jardin del sol any advice on where to go things to do/see greatly received

U can go to swingers bars and swingers clubs .kiosk 4 or 8 nudist sunbathing and dunas . U can visit Puerto rico and Amadores beach ( amazing place ) u can go boat trip see dophins ..jeep trip up to the mountains. Fishing in the sea ..and a lot more ... google what gc has on offer ..it is an amazing island to spend your holiday x

I've got a car this time around and want to try the other naturist beaches on the island. Which ones would you recommend and which ones would you say don't bother with? Xxxx"

Montana de arena good nudist beach most local go there . Very busy on weekend so local people go there for all weekend . There is an old man with about 20 dogs they are living on the beach lol he come to you and will sing spanish songs lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A fantastic bar to go in the evening is Atelier. It is above The Bohemian Hotel. Take the external lift to the roof.

The restaurant if good but the sunsets are fabulous.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slightly different is a drive to Embalse De La Cueva De Las Ninas.

it is a large Lake with camping and dozens of picnic tables around with fantastic opportunity’s for those Special holiday photos.

Liverpool

I've got a car this time around and want to try the other naturist beaches on the island. Which ones would you recommend and which ones would you say don't bother with? Xxxx

Montana de arena good nudist beach most local go there . Very busy on weekend so local people go there for all weekend . There is an old man with about 20 dogs they are living on the beach lol he come to you and will sing spanish songs lol"

Ha ha ha. An old Spanish man with 20 dogs singing to me. Sounds like the Spanish equivalent to Simon Cowell. Pmsl xxx

By *arah_n_AaronCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi

We are looking to go to PDI in mid March for the first time. We've been to Cap d'Agde in France and love that the ladies get to dress up VERY sexily in the evenings.

What about PDI? What do the ladies normally wear to the swingers friendly bars & clubs? And is it wise to walk to the venues wearing a bit more, then taking items off to be a bit more risque at the venues?

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks, S&A. xx

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Hi

We are looking to go to PDI in mid March for the first time. We've been to Cap d'Agde in France and love that the ladies get to dress up VERY sexily in the evenings.

What about PDI? What do the ladies normally wear to the swingers friendly bars & clubs? And is it wise to walk to the venues wearing a bit more, then taking items off to be a bit more risque at the venues?

Many thanks, S&A. xx"

Like to know this too

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I reckon it depends how brave you are

I often walk up road in a tiny mini dress

Lots of ladies tend to change throughout the night depending on which club or bar they are in

I’ve had some very strange looks from people when walking through the hotel in a dress up my arse and thigh boots but who cares...

It’s your holiday......wear what you want

Lol

Liverpool

"Hi

Many thanks, S&A. xx

Like to know this too "

It depends where you go. Ladies can wear jeans and a tee and I've see ladies wearing next to nothing in the bars as well as the clubs.

Wear what makes you feel sexy and won't affect your self confidence ie something that is gonna turn you on.

Depending on the bar you're in you may want to wear something you can slip out of or something with easy access depending on your wants. Xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A fantastic bar to go in the evening is Atelier. It is above The Bohemian Hotel. Take the external lift to the roof.

The restaurant if good but the sunsets are fabulous. "

We found that one last time, dined there as well. Amazing place

By *agicHands1Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks for your help.

I think we'll go for the changing during the night at venues. S is brave, but not comfortable enough to leave a family hotel in some of the outfits she owns!

Thanks again

S&A. x

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"Thanks for your help.

I think we'll go for the changing during the night at venues. S is brave, but not comfortable enough to leave a family hotel in some of the outfits she owns!

Thanks again

S&A. x"

Ha! So long as she’s happy & you have a fun holiday that’s all that matters All the clubs have lockers so no problem dressing down when in there anyway

» Add a new message to this topic