FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Jandia - Fuerteventura

Jandia - Fuerteventura

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixenandStag69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

We are goin to Jandia in June, is there any fun to to be had there? Indoor or outdoor, I know fun can be had in the dunes in Corralejo (going there again later in the year) but would be nice to have some fun this time as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The evenings are dominated by pensive Germans looking like they're contemplating another go at taking over Europe.

The beaches are dominated by pensive Germans looking like they're contemplating another go at taking over Europe.

There is a small beach about 10Kms north which has a reputation for being a bit of a playground but we didn't see any evidence of it there.

My advice would be to hire a car and get out and see the area, its stunning. You'd have to brave and take on some of the track roads though.

By *iHung50Man  over a year ago

Near You

It's pretty quiet down there to be honest. Best thing you can do is switch on who's near and try and arrange that way.

Hope you find some fun and if not have lots of fun with each other.

By *ncubus1976Man  over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"The evenings are dominated by pensive Germans looking like they're contemplating another go at taking over Europe.

The beaches are dominated by pensive Germans looking like they're contemplating another go at taking over Europe.

There is a small beach about 10Kms north which has a reputation for being a bit of a playground but we didn't see any evidence of it there.

My advice would be to hire a car and get out and see the area, its stunning. You'd have to brave and take on some of the track roads though.

"

Germans are also funny and some really naughty.... But much better fun up here at the north of the island

We are visiting Jandia in April so will keep an eye on this thread.

By *uddlybear53Man  over a year ago

derby

Am going to the TUI magic Life 24th April for two weeks, anyone else going ?

"The evenings are dominated by pensive Germans looking like they're contemplating another go at taking over Europe.

Germans are also funny and some really naughty.... But much better fun up here at the north of the island"

Next week for me and she, well versed in the goings on in the dunes.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"We are goin to Jandia in June, is there any fun to to be had there? Indoor or outdoor, I know fun can be had in the dunes in Corralejo (going there again later in the year) but would be nice to have some fun this time as well. "

Fuerteventura princess 11th till the 18th June for our anniversary

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

me & mrs going june 12th staying at riu Olivia beach

By *ucky mart n loopy louCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Corralejo for us 19th June

By *ram_visCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Is Corralejo quite quiet then? We are in Lanzarote this weekend and were recommended a day trip there with the car to visit the beach there by a friend...

"Is Corralejo quite quiet then? We are in Lanzarote this weekend and were recommended a day trip there with the car to visit the beach there by a friend..."

Most hire companies don't let you take the car over, if that's what you mean?

Corralejo is normally fairly busy all year round, much busier than Playa Blanca where they all stay in the Ai hotels.

By *ixenandStag69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"We are goin to Jandia in June, is there any fun to to be had there? Indoor or outdoor, I know fun can be had in the dunes in Corralejo (going there again later in the year) but would be nice to have some fun this time as well.

Fuerteventura princess 11th till the 18th June for our anniversary "

We Arrive on the 18th lol

"Is Corralejo quite quiet then? We are in Lanzarote this weekend and were recommended a day trip there with the car to visit the beach there by a friend..."

You don't need a car if your just looking to stay around corralejo for the day as the ferry drops near the town centre. If you want the dunes then the bus drops you at the Rui hotels. We're over in corralejo for 2 weeks from the 8th of June again can't wait. male

» Add a new message to this topic