FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Prices for nights out in PDI?

Prices for nights out in PDI?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_n_Aaron OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all

Just getting our cash together for a March trip to PDI and we are wondering how much things cost such as swingers club entry and drinks prices in bars & clubs?

Also... and much more boring...what's the cost of eating out like there? I'm sure it varies depending on quality of restaurant, but would you say it's reasonably priced in comparison to the UK?

Wow...re-reading this, what a boring post!!

S&A x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Drinks can vary.. depending what you drink and where.

Again food.. if you want cheap you can get cheap.

Spirits and a mixer in the likes of comeback and imagine are around 5 to 7 euros a drink.

You can get cheaper in the Yumbo.

You dobt normally get charged an entry fee if you are a couple mf

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

per person in a small restaurant

breakfast 5-10 euro

lunch 10-15 euro

dinner 15-20 euro

beer in small pubs 2-3euro local beer pint

beer in club 5 euro bottle

cocktails 5-10 euro

you could spend two or three times this in a fancy hotel if you want or you could live on stuff from a super market for half that its up to you

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi all

Just getting our cash together for a March trip to PDI and we are wondering how much things cost such as swingers club entry and drinks prices in bars & clubs?

Also... and much more boring...what's the cost of eating out like there? I'm sure it varies depending on quality of restaurant, but would you say it's reasonably priced in comparison to the UK?

Wow...re-reading this, what a boring post!!

S&A x"

. You’ll get a decent 3l box of red to keep in your room for six Euro - the cheaper restaurants inCita are abysmal - avoid

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

You can spend more than 100 euro a day or just night out ..it is all depends what you do where you go ... and how much you can spend .. selfcatering or all inclusive? Me and my friends we try on time if we ok 50 euro spending money for 1 day each ..ha ha no chance .. well the end of the day you are on holiday ..you spend what you saved for it .. xx have fun x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I don't think any club charge entry for couples, but most have a minimum bar spend of €10. Spirits in clubs about €7, but they are at least a double, so good value. Prices for meals, pretty much the same as here, you will get cheaper and dearer

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"I don't think any club charge entry for couples, but most have a minimum bar spend of €10. Spirits in clubs about €7, but they are at least a double, so good value. Prices for meals, pretty much the same as here, you will get cheaper and dearer "

The only club that does charge for couples is " Eternity "( Nilo centre ).We went there last night and were charged €25 which included 2 x drinks,2 x towels and a disposable bed cover .we bought 2 extra drinks and was charged a reasonable €15 for a large G&T and a small bottle of Cava

chelmsford

"I don't think any club charge entry for couples, but most have a minimum bar spend of €10. Spirits in clubs about €7, but they are at least a double, so good value. Prices for meals, pretty much the same as here, you will get cheaper and dearer

The only club that does charge for couples is " Eternity "( Nilo centre ).We went there last night and were charged €25 which included 2 x drinks,2 x towels and a disposable bed cover .we bought 2 extra drinks and was charged a reasonable €15 for a large G&T and a small bottle of Cava "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're just doing mains and a drink, you can eat well for €30/40 in the evenings. Bars €3/4 for pint of the local beers, €7/8 for spirit/mixer...and they are strong. Depends how much you want to drink? No entry charge to Clubs around Cita with a minimum €10 bar spend,so you can easily flit from Club to Club. Some charge €5 for locker/towels.

We budget for around €120 a night but rarely spend that...at home, we'd spend double that!!

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

2x2 charge cpls on the cpls only night which is 25 euro but you get 4 drinks with that 6 if your a member of 2x2 club, which you can apply for a card on 2x2 website

We usually take 100 euro for 2 a day you can eat cheap or expensive depends on taste etc

Have a fab time

chelmsford

"2x2 charge cpls on the cpls only night which is 25 euro but you get 4 drinks with that 6 if your a member of 2x2 club, which you can apply for a card on 2x2 website

We usually take 100 euro for 2 a day you can eat cheap or expensive depends on taste etc

Have a fab time "

Id forgotten that Jo, remember that last October, bargain

Belfast

"2x2 charge cpls on the cpls only night which is 25 euro but you get 4 drinks with that 6 if your a member of 2x2 club, which you can apply for a card on 2x2 website

Have a fab time "

Never knew 2x2 charge 25 euro a cpl on cpls night .. 1 st i hear that .. never charged me on cpls night before .is it something new ? X

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Must be new not sure when it started but we couldn't believe how many people who wouldn't pay it and left

Last time we was there was Oct last year we did go in Jan but we never even went in a club which isn't like us lol but we still had a fab time

Belfast

"Must be new not sure when it started but we couldn't believe how many people who wouldn't pay it and left

Last time we was there was Oct last year we did go in Jan but we never even went in a club which isn't like us lol but we still had a fab time "

I can understand it .ok you pay 25 euro a cpl with so many drinks ..may be they just drink water it is why them cpls didnt want to pay 25 euro to get to the club .. who nows xx

chelmsford

Have a fab time

Never knew 2x2 charge 25 euro a cpl on cpls night .. 1 st i hear that .. never charged me on cpls night before .is it something new ? X"

Hi RB. We were given the choice, depends how much you drink

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Avoid the restaurants in the Cita centre as there expensive and rubbish, Sandia centre is very good, in particular chez Luigi is the best for price, quality and service and free drinks.

Belfast

"Avoid the restaurants in the Cita centre as there expensive and rubbish, Sandia centre is very good, in particular chez Luigi is the best for price, quality and service and free drinks. "

Same here after me and my friends went 1 st time to la sandia for a meal we never go back for meal to cita ..

Ha ha lots of free drinks too much

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 02/03/19 14:45:17]

PDI Gran Canaria

"Avoid the restaurants in the Cita centre as there expensive and rubbish, Sandia centre is very good, in particular chez Luigi is the best for price, quality and service and free drinks.

Same here after me and my friends went 1 st time to la sandia for a meal we never go back for meal to cita ..

Ha ha lots of free drinks too much "

Might be just us girls get all the attention and free drinks darling. Xx

chelmsford

"Avoid the restaurants in the Cita centre as there expensive and rubbish, Sandia centre is very good, in particular chez Luigi is the best for price, quality and service and free drinks.

Ha ha lots of free drinks too much

Might be just us girls get all the attention and free drinks darling. Xx"

Marco Polo is a very nice restaurant in Cita and not at all overpriced. It's beside another restaurant, Carlos(RB you've ate in it), where you can get a steak dinner for a tenner? We also like La Perla Negra, at the foot of the stairs in Cita and Los Porsches, which is in between Cita and La Sandia.

Chez Luigi, in La Sandia, is no cheaper and we've found service there particularly slow....the free drinks are the cheapest peach schnapps, ron miele and brandy going and are rank tbh. Each to their own, find what suits you best....plenty out there.

Belfast

"Marco Polo is a very nice restaurant in Cita and not at all overpriced. It's beside another restaurant, Carlos(RB you've ate in it), where you can get a steak dinner for a tenner? We also like La Perla Negra, at the foot of the stairs in Cita and Los Porsches, which is in between Cita and La Sandia.

Chez Luigi, in La Sandia, is no cheaper and we've found service there particularly slow....the free drinks are the cheapest peach schnapps, ron miele and brandy going and are rank tbh. Each to their own, find what suits you best....plenty out there."

Yes i remember i had dinner with you there ..

Yes we all go where we like .. Only la sandia for me .. i love them hot spanish waiters and they love me too .and jokes and laughs. They have big choice of free drinks well i got what i asked . Always so fresh food unreal big portions cant even eat a half of it .. and i deffently will only eat in la sandia lol

PDI Gran Canaria

"Marco Polo is a very nice restaurant in Cita and not at all overpriced. It's beside another restaurant, Carlos(RB you've ate in it), where you can get a steak dinner for a tenner? We also like La Perla Negra, at the foot of the stairs in Cita and Los Porsches, which is in between Cita and La Sandia.

Chez Luigi, in La Sandia, is no cheaper and we've found service there particularly slow....the free drinks are the cheapest peach schnapps, ron miele and brandy going and are rank tbh. Each to their own, find what suits you best....plenty out there."

We tried those in the Cita centre and found them utterly disgusting, the free drinks were Ameretto and bloody Mary's and small beers in our case.

Belfast

Chez Luigi, in La Sandia, is no cheaper and we've found service there particularly slow....the free drinks are the cheapest peach schnapps, ron miele and brandy going and are rank tbh. Each to their own, find what suits you best....plenty out there.

We tried those in the Cita centre and found them utterly disgusting, the free drinks were Ameretto and bloody Mary's and small beers in our case."

Even irish coffee was disgusting there .remember i didnt eat just had an irish coffe there x

Belfast

Dont want to affended any one .. we all different and we like different things .. sometimes i will go Pepe cheringo at 5 am it is open 24 /7 .. and love it

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Dont want to affended any one .. we all different and we like different things .. sometimes i will go Pepe cheringo at 5 am it is open 24 /7 .. and love it "

Same here - we love the odd Pepe Chringos for a wee bite as the suns coming up lol

chelmsford

"Dont want to affended any one .. we all different and we like different things .. sometimes i will go Pepe cheringo at 5 am it is open 24 /7 .. and love it "

Where is this?

Belfast

It is next to Cita and rey carlos .it is were the locals go for a something to eat . It is something like kfc in uk .big choice of different food .they sell beer and wine and very nice coffee with a brandy ( you have to ask for it ) .. and it is open 24 /7

Belfast

"It is next to Cita and rey carlos .it is were the locals go for a something to eat . It is something like kfc in uk .big choice of different food .they sell beer and wine and very nice coffee with a brandy ( you have to ask for it ) .. and it is open 24 /7 "

It is more like McDonald's not kfc ha ha ..sorry Samis.. i just tex and nearly fall asleep here ha ha x

Have a fab time

Never knew 2x2 charge 25 euro a cpl on cpls night .. 1 st i hear that .. never charged me on cpls night before .is it something new ? X"

The 25 euros charge must have started after last summer as it was 10 euros per couple including 2 drinks in March 2018.

We're heading back on March the 11th and 2x2 club is a first port of call so thanks for the 'heads up'

chelmsford

"It is next to Cita and rey carlos .it is were the locals go for a something to eat . It is something like kfc in uk .big choice of different food .they sell beer and wine and very nice coffee with a brandy ( you have to ask for it ) .. and it is open 24 /7 "

Thank you RB

chelmsford

Have a fab time

Never knew 2x2 charge 25 euro a cpl on cpls night .. 1 st i hear that .. never charged me on cpls night before .is it something new ? X

The 25 euros charge must have started after last summer as it was 10 euros per couple including 2 drinks in March 2018.

We're heading back on March the 11th and 2x2 club is a first port of call so thanks for the 'heads up' "

We were there in October and I think they were trialling it then. As I said, at that time, you had a choice, but that may have changed that now

Does any one know the name of the restaurant that has fabulous views above a hotel ? It’s just down the road from 2x2 .

PDI Gran Canaria

"Does any one know the name of the restaurant that has fabulous views above a hotel ? It’s just down the road from 2x2 . "

I know the one you mean as we're staying next door to it in October, but can't remember the name.

Belfast

"Does any one know the name of the restaurant that has fabulous views above a hotel ? It’s just down the road from 2x2 . "

360 degrees view ? Restaurant at the Bohemia spa hotel

By *panishmanMan  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Maybe is Atelier cocktail bar?

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 03/03/19 14:07:26]

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It IS Atelier! It is an experience to savour but needs to be done. It is very expensive but the cocktails are a bit of theatre!

"It IS Atelier! It is an experience to savour but needs to be done. It is very expensive but the cocktails are a bit of theatre! "

sounds fantastic, we'll have to try it out next weekend!

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

€25—30 for 2 cocktails on average! But worth it for the experience and the ambiance - chose your night wisely so that you have a night where the music suits your taste!

I can recommend a restaurant called "Time" Its owned by an Italian who's name i can't remember but who is a lovely guy and the food is fabulous, I usually have sea bass and it is so fresh but everything is good and cooked so well, its near the lighthouse and the lagoon, Give it a try and you will enjoy yourselves, will be going for an evening there during our two week stay from march 11th if anyone fancy's coming with us, let us know x

We tried those in the Cita centre and found them utterly disgusting, the free drinks were Ameretto and bloody Mary's and small beers in our case."

Oh well, one man's disgusting, is another man's decent grub.....

the wetlands

We tried those in the Cita centre and found them utterly disgusting, the free drinks were Ameretto and bloody Mary's and small beers in our case.

Oh well, one man's disgusting, is another man's decent grub....."

Aye, there's nothing as weird as taste

PDI Gran Canaria

Aye, there's nothing as weird as taste "

Yea I guess some haven't any.

chelmsford

Yea I guess some haven't any. "

the wetlands

"

Whilst others like to think they have

PDI Gran Canaria

Whilst others like to think they have "

So true darling.

PDI Gran Canaria

For the best steak, try Papi's grill steak House.

Expensive but worth it and tastes like steak used to taste.

the wetlands

While we are on recommendation, fusion on av Espana was superb, but I prefer the burger joint on the corner between Cita and Caterina naturally

"While we are on recommendation, fusion on av Espana was superb, but I prefer the burger joint on the corner between Cita and Caterina naturally "

We always seem to end up at the Catarina entrance before we feel peckish. Perhaps we'll change that on Monday

We can’t remember the name of this restaurant but it’s halfway down the steps off the beech walkway pdi end ... any ideas ? Please

Are there any nice Italian restaurants in pdi

"We can’t remember the name of this restaurant but it’s halfway down the steps off the beech walkway pdi end ... any ideas ? Please "

Papi's

Thanks guys definitely going back there next week.

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

"Are there any nice Italian restaurants in pdi "

Time in Maspalomas and Addio Mare in San Fernando

Thanks will have to try them

By *panishmanMan  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

A good place is bar La Ruta in shopping center Meloneras, not expensive and delicious burguers and a extense beers list too. And a nice sunset view too

the wetlands

"While we are on recommendation, fusion on av Espana was superb, but I prefer the burger joint on the corner between Cita and Caterina naturally

We always seem to end up at the Catarina entrance before we feel peckish. Perhaps we'll change that on Monday "

Cake and stale sandwiches at 3am lol

"While we are on recommendation, fusion on av Espana was superb, but I prefer the burger joint on the corner between Cita and Caterina naturally

We always seem to end up at the Catarina entrance before we feel peckish. Perhaps we'll change that on Monday

Cake and stale sandwiches at 3am lol"

Don't forget the tea and coffee....plus you sometimes get to meet fellow 'fun' hotel guests

the wetlands

Don't forget the tea and coffee....plus you sometimes get to meet fellow 'fun' hotel guests "

You never know

But I'll be well tucked up by 3am

Don't forget the tea and coffee....plus you sometimes get to meet fellow 'fun' hotel guests

You never know

But I'll be well tucked up by 3am "

We'll likely be just heading into Secrets at 3am lol

» Add a new message to this topic