FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Kiosk 8 dunes.

PDI Kiosk 8 dunes.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sle of View OP   Couple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

We noticed mention of dunes behind the kiosk where the naturist beach starts at the PDI end.

Is this also a generally accepted area to go to play or is it too public with families etc?

We are staying in the Atlantic beach club so kiosk 4 is a long walk and we think kiosk 8 is a lot closer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We noticed mention of dunes behind the kiosk where the naturist beach starts at the PDI end.

Is this also a generally accepted area to go to play or is it too public with families etc?

We are staying in the Atlantic beach club so kiosk 4 is a long walk and we think kiosk 8 is a lot closer."

There are families and vanilla people about, but you can find some places to play

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"We noticed mention of dunes behind the kiosk where the naturist beach starts at the PDI end.

We are staying in the Atlantic beach club so kiosk 4 is a long walk and we think kiosk 8 is a lot closer."

You would have to be pretty discreet in that area.

You could get a taxi or bus to maspalomas lighthouse and it's not far from there (compared to Atlantic Beach)

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I stay in PDI and Kiosco no8 is closer , I do walk right up to Kiosco no4 which is a 40 minutes walk , You can say it a long way , But I enjoy the walk , I spend whole month's 30 days and whole month's 30 days in March for the last 14 years now , Love it there

» Add a new message to this topic