FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fuerteventura Reynaldos

Fuerteventura Reynaldos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Penny Morgan Spice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Could be near you........

Hi, all belive Reynaldos beach bar in the dunes has been knocked down,we were wondering if any other eating places have opened up over that part of the beach and if not is it less populated now....was a good place to relax after a long naked walk...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshnudists69Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

We can always take a picnic lol x

By *ancashire manMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Was still up and running over xmas , picnic box is always a good option lol

"Was still up and running over xmas , picnic box is always a good option lol "

Looks like it was knocked down in Feb will be a big miss but the closing of the dunes road in September /October when filming wonder woman did not help either as it was empty over at Reynaldos then so must have been bad for their business....

By *ancashire manMan  over a year ago

blackpool

What a shame its closed .

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Ah it was a great spot for a cold beer but we were never brave enough to eat from it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For those who don't know; up until a couple of years ago, Reynaldos was owned and run by a young German couple. The food was excellent there but sadly, the guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) died suddenly and his partner moved back to Germany. The business was left closed for a period of time but eventually it was moved on. The food was never the same though and the service even less so. I'm not surprised it didn't last, it was open when I was here in December but obviously no longer.

There are a couple of beach shacks near the Riu hotels but that's a good 20 min + hard walk across the dunes from where Reynaldos was.

Such a shame we liked it there quirky .

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Bad news !! Lovely place, we were there new year and it was open, being run by a french couple. But not as good as when Sophie and her husband ran it ! Has it actually been totally removed ?

"Bad news !! Lovely place, we were there new year and it was open, being run by a french couple. But not as good as when Sophie and her husband ran it ! Has it actually been totally removed ? "

Yes. Here now and was looking for it

By *ango2000Couple  over a year ago

burton

such a shame we had some fantastic dinner times at this place over the years. will really miss it

By *eachbum00Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

It was never the same after Alex past away and Sophie went back to Germany, they were a lovely couple and ran it really well. I eventually stopped using it. I wonder why it was knocked down and not just sold on.

"It was never the same after Alex past away and Sophie went back to Germany, they were a lovely couple and ran it really well. I eventually stopped using it. I wonder why it was knocked down and not just sold on. "

Think it was a council decision, usually linked to the cartel who own most of the bars, it will be big changes for us also as believe they knocked down the brown castle like one just south of thr riu also after we were last there in October and the owners who were very distraught about that could do nothing and his livelihood went with it and the newer ones stayed won't know until we get there what the changes are but we had been going to that one also for 10years...

By *aturisttwoCouple  over a year ago

dumfries

"It was never the same after Alex past away and Sophie went back to Germany, they were a lovely couple and ran it really well. I eventually stopped using it. I wonder why it was knocked down and not just sold on.

Think it was a council decision, usually linked to the cartel who own most of the bars, it will be big changes for us also as believe they knocked down the brown castle like one just south of thr riu also after we were last there in October and the owners who were very distraught about that could do nothing and his livelihood went with it and the newer ones stayed won't know until we get there what the changes are but we had been going to that one also for 10years..."

"La Sienna" south of the hotels I think its called was still there when we were over in November. We are back again from 23rdmarch so will update then...

"Such a shame we liked it there quirky . "

Quirky could be one way of putting it but I'd be more inclined to describe it as post -apocalypse chic. It was a place all of its own.

» Add a new message to this topic