FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fuerteventura hotel advice

Fuerteventura hotel advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kcurvy OP   Woman  over a year ago

tamworth - staffordshire

Hey guys, I’m looking to go to Fuerteventura with a friend in August, where is a good place to stay near to some good beaches xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

You can stay in Corallejo and catch a bus to Grand Playas beach for around €1.40 each way .The beaches there are amazing .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, I’m looking to go to Fuerteventura with a friend in August, where is a good place to stay near to some good beaches xx"

Corralejo is great for beaches and easy to get around with a lively nightlife and great food. You'll love it and not want to come home. Booking.com and air b&b are usually cheapest at the moment. Mr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, I’m looking to go to Fuerteventura with a friend in August, where is a good place to stay near to some good beaches xx"

The 2 Riu hotels are right on the beach but around 3 miles outside of Corralejo.

It's around 7 euros for a taxi into town I think. Having said that, if it was me I'd get out at Nico's Belgian bar and start my evening there before walking into town.

I have stopped in the Riu Oliva and although it's due a refurb everything else is fine. The hotel is slightly overpriced but you are paying a premium for being right on the beach.

» Add a new message to this topic