FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria gay sex show

Gran Canaria gay sex show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustme7840 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

My wife and I travel to Gran Canaria on Saturday and she has always had a fantasy to watch a gay sex show or 2 men having sex. Are there any clubs that have a bi night or would we be able to do this at the sex cinema?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Commenting as we are visiting next month too& I’d also love to watch to guys together

From memory when we were out there last there were a lot of gay clubs at Yumbo but I’m sure they were all men only

The cinema seemed to be all guys giving BJs when we were in there

MrsB

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

id say hang out in the bars round yumbo center chat to the guys and you probaly be lucky. We also going over next week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very curious,must be the heat but would love to put on a show for your wife,chat soon as heading over thursday night!

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

"Very curious,must be the heat but would love to put on a show for your wife,chat soon as heading over thursday night! "

Ah now gentle your profile says you are st8

"Very curious,must be the heat but would love to put on a show for your wife,chat soon as heading over thursday night!

Ah now gentle your profile says you are st8 "

will try anything once,love prostate massages so willing to try with the right persons,when in rome as they say guys,each to their own. Hoping to see you there.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Very curious,must be the heat but would love to put on a show for your wife,chat soon as heading over thursday night!

Ah now gentle your profile says you are st8 will try anything once,love prostate massages so willing to try with the right persons,when in rome as they say guys,each to their own. Hoping to see you there. "

Bring an anal lub ...you will need it lol x

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Commenting as we are visiting next month too& I’d also love to watch to guys together

From memory when we were out there last there were a lot of gay clubs at Yumbo but I’m sure they were all men only

The cinema seemed to be all guys giving BJs when we were in there

MrsB"

Gay guys part of the dunas ..anything goes ..been there a few times ( some guys will not be happy you watchem them and some fine with that ) and some will give you real good show lol ..

Ah now gentle your profile says you are st8 will try anything once,love prostate massages so willing to try with the right persons,when in rome as they say guys,each to their own. Hoping to see you there.

Bring an anal lub ...you will need it lol x"

thanks babes,will try it once anyway lol

» Add a new message to this topic