FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Moving to Spain

Moving to Spain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I’m moving to Spain within the next 6 weeks near Malaga how is the swinging scene around there any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

There’s a nudist beach at torre del mar and a nudist resort on that beach .... has I’m lead to believe there’s some fun down on the beach but a short distance away from the nudist site

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Prepare yourself for disappointment

"Prepare yourself for disappointment "

Oh no really I was hoping there would be some fun to be had lol

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Prepare yourself for disappointment "

I live in murcia area and have got extremely lucky to make contact with 2 couples. However most single guys get nowhere in Spain as it's very limited compared to UK. I do wish you the very best of luck though.

"Prepare yourself for disappointment

I live in murcia area and have got extremely lucky to make contact with 2 couples. However most single guys get nowhere in Spain as it's very limited compared to UK. I do wish you the very best of luck though."

I’ll just have to put my Irish charm into overdrive and hope for the best lol

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh that may help! My advice would be dont rely on fab exclusively get out and mix in the old fashioned manner, I'm sure the charm will work then !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live in murcia area and have got extremely lucky to make contact with 2 couples. However most single guys get nowhere in Spain as it's very limited compared to UK. I do wish you the very best of luck though."

Come and see us at casa Liberal near Vera Playa, we have swingers parties once a week and often invite single males.

I live in murcia area and have got extremely lucky to make contact with 2 couples. However most single guys get nowhere in Spain as it's very limited compared to UK. I do wish you the very best of luck though.

Come and see us at casa Liberal near Vera Playa, we have swingers parties once a week and often invite single males."

Oh that’s fantastic I’ll definitely keep that in mind and going by your photos everyone seems to be having a great time

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Ive moved back to uk now but had plenty of fun out there mainly with people on holiday and can only say they are a more genuine.My tip is look on whos near.

By *ralpleaseMan  over a year ago

El Campello, Alicante

Where I am just north of Alicante it seems almost impossible to find an attractive female or couple looking for a single mature male. But I am always the optimist

» Add a new message to this topic