FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI solo holiday

PDI solo holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone just looking for some advice. Thinking of heading over to PDI for a solo holiday and maybe trying to get in on some of the action while I'm over there.

Has anyone any advice as it would be my first time going to PDI. Places to stay as a solo guy/places to meet other people who are into over for a holiday and some fun.

Thanks

Jax

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go as a normal holiday and visit the club's and bars at night

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Agree with JackNJilly

I've done it before I'm other parts of Europe and generally met some lovely people

Decided to do my first trip to PDI in October and plan on going to the meeting bars then going with the flow

Enjoy your break

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

My wife is going to PDI in October with fellow single female and looking forward to some good times

By *incs.cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

We agree with the other messages go along to the meeting bars and the clubs on the evening. Like many other couples we are more than happy to chat with single guys

By *very Little SwingMan  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Definitely agree with what's been said here. If you head to a well known meeting place such as the Imagine bar in the Cita centre you will find it's a great place to meet people and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. Just make an effort to chat and you will find it reaps rewards. Also, don't forget to use the "Who's near" feature on your phone as there will be lots of others there from Fab that will all be within a mile or 2.

Another great place to meet people is down at Kiosk 4 on Maspalomas beach.

Have fun OP. It's a great place

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys! Very helpful info. I was planning on just heading over and going with the flow and just having a good holiday Haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By the looks of other threads in this forum there are plenty of people going in October.

I'm sure you will meet up with quite a few if you go.

» Add a new message to this topic