FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Malaga/Granada/Almeria area: special couple needed for long term, uninhibited, sexual friendship.

Malaga/Granada/Almeria area: special couple needed for long term, uninhibited, sexual friendship.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dinburghguy304 OP   Man  over a year ago

Granada Spain

Intelligent, educated, attracive and filthy couple urgently sought in Malaga, Almeria, or Granada area for long term, unconventional, highly sexual friendship with prolongued uninhibited, animalistic, serious, kinky, erotic, dirty threesomes.

I have had a few mfm threesomes in the past and have always found the situation makes my cock unusually hard and provokes faster, often immediate, repetition upon spunking. I want to demonstrate and enjoy this phenomenon repeatedly with the same couple.

I am a 42 year old Masters Degree educated UK guy living south of Granada for the forseeable future. I have my own car so travelling for an hour or two to meet up is no problem.

I am 5'10.5" tall and 11st. I keep in good shape (as I hope you can see/agree from the picture) and, indeed, am unusually lean at present due to hiking regularly in the mountains with my dog and a dramatic reduction in beer consumption since I arrived in Spain 2 years ago! My face also seems presentable in most circumstances. I have brown hair, blue eyes and a very short beared/stubble. I have an unusually thick cock. It is average length (6"/15cm) but has a circumference of 5.5"/14cm and is uncut with a large head that emerges assertively when erect. I like all HWP female bodies. It would be fun to have a pair of tits that could take an erect cock under each but, as I have often found that women with small buds are unusually expert with their cunts, hands and mouths, this is far from a necessity.

I am able to converse and voice genuine opinions (which may be proven incorrect by new information of course) on a wide range of topics whilst we relax (hopefully naked) in between bouts of filthy sex.

Im NOT into cuckolding. I am, instead, looking for a hung, confident director/voyeur/ exhibitionist/participant husband with cock worshipping cum slut sex wife type dynamic. Husband instructing me how to fuck the wife whilst watching closely and offering encouragement, commenting on my cock etc. is, for some reason a huge turn on and makes my cock rock hard and ready to spunk. Husband instructing/encouraging wife to wank/suck/ride my cock/extract my cum etc. has the same effect. I need to find a couple who hunger after behaving in this manner with me. Age gaps, especially with older fit/HWP couples is another turn on.

Despite being predominantly straight I find the sight and experience of cock to cock contact hugely arousing. This is something that wife must enjoy seeing and husband must enjoy both seeing and feeling. All sessions together must include periods where wife deliberately rubs the two cocks together whilst we gasp and grunt in appreciation.

I have also found that, whilst I have no desire to take a cock in my hand, I can thoroughly enjoy husband taking mine in hand in order to implement priming, guiding/feeding into wife's mouth, cunt or ass, as well as even aiming and finishing. I might also enjoy my balls being lifted from behind by husband whilst I fuck wife firmly in the doggy style position. I DO NOT want husband to suck my cock. This is an inflexible sexual preference and not a hang up thing! :D

One of the main scenarios I want to take part in is lying on my back naked and fully erect side by side and in parallel with husband while wife skis and sucks our cocks as we all talk to each other: commenting on what is happening, egging each other on and keeping the others updated on how close we all are to orgasm. I want to cum multiple times in this position whilst watched by husband and wife as I am a repeating exhibitionist. Of course, husband and I will be playing with wife's tits and pussy throughout as well as eating her cunt at times whilst she sucks the other cock.

I want repeated regular prolonged sessions as this will definitely enhance the sex when we all find out what the others like and are, hence, able to work together more and more seemlessly to achieve our mutual goals. One mutual goal could/should be all three of us having our orgasms intensified by the very nature of experiencing them with the other two not only present, but transfixed, and providing genuine, enthusiastic encouragement with supervision. I need a couple where all three of us enjoy openly observing both hard cocks, all four balls, both tits and the hot, wet, open, welcoming cunt. I'm also very keen to hear about your comparable desires and fantasies as I'd be very eager to work with you both to make them a reality. Mask/role play is something else that I would like to get into.

I am pretty open-minded (as you can hopefully tell) and will try most things apart from:

the usual 3 'P's (pee, poo, pain);

O or A with husband;

having my ass played with or things shoved up it.

Hopefully the aversions are fully understood, common and accepted from the start. I have met one couple before who, despite having this clearly spelled out to husband (who was organizing things), when playing, wife unexpectedly seemed to have assumed that I secretly want both husband to suck my cock and to suck husband's cock. This is NOT the case and derails everything. Back now to arousing matters after the necessary housekeeping! :D

Safe sex for fucking (as is my default behaviour) at least intially although maybe we could move towards safe/sensible, repeated/filling cream pies in the longer term? Bare cock sucking with mouth/face/tits spunk filling/covering from the first session onwards.

I also like to enjoy the 20th of April in a PURE fashion as I am a recovering tobacco user :D It makes me feel relaxed and very horny so I like to include it in my sexual activities. I would like my sex friends to enjoy this too but not smell/taste of tobacco! :D

Happy to have skype/whatsapp call or similar once we've established compatability to prove I am who I say I am and make sure we all click. I have met several couples before as well as visited swingers clubs so I am not a dreamer/fantasist/timewaster. Hope to hear from the described couple soon for intense, high-level, seriously dirty, mfm sessions.

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Granada Spain

Bump.

Granada Spain

Polite, well-mannered, educated guy still patiently waiting to find similarly polite, well mannered, educated couple with sex wife and voyeur/director/participant husband for regular role-play in uninhibited, filthy, kinky animalistic behaviour sessions.

By *ew-truro-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Bodmin

You still out there?

John & Julie

Granada Spain

Yes. Still here. Still patiently waiting. :D

Granada Spain

Keen to make contact soon with attractive, well educated and/but secretly perveted couple who both want husband to move wife's head up and down whilst my average length, unusually thick cock is in her mouth. This should take place for an extended period of a few hours with multiple spunkings.

Looking to make this the decade of kinky role play.

Granada Spain

Post lockdown, private, serial mfm? Any nice, educated, dirty couples interested?

» Add a new message to this topic