FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > El Jardin del Eden Swingers Club Alicante

El Jardin del Eden Swingers Club Alicante

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londie and him 1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

north west

El Jardin del Eden Swingers Club Alicante next Wednesday really looking forward to this one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyAngel24Couple 48 weeks ago

AUSTRALIA

Anyone fancy a meet tomorrow?... xx

By *panishRebelMan 46 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

This tread really deserves more.

El Jardine de Eden should be high on every swinger list who visits or lives in this area.

By *he Spanish BullMan 43 weeks ago

Torrevieja (Alicante)

Which day of the week do you recommend to go?

By *otlovefun42Couple 43 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Which day of the week do you recommend to go?"

We like the Wednesday afternoon/early evenings.

Torrevieja (Alicante)

[Removed by poster at 10/08/23 12:42:05]

Torrevieja (Alicante)

"Which day of the week do you recommend to go?

We like the Wednesday afternoon/early evenings."

Nice! I think that I would go with a female friend next Wednesday around that time. Is not that warm there at that time? I heard there is a pool, right?

By *otlovefun42Couple 43 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Which day of the week do you recommend to go?

We like the Wednesday afternoon/early evenings.

Nice! I think that I would go with a female friend next Wednesday around that time. Is not that warm there at that time? I heard there is a pool, right? "

Yes there is a pool.

By *panishRebelMan 39 weeks ago

Going at 9pm tonight

Hopefully all goes well

By * nice oneMan 39 weeks ago

north east

We were there for the bbq last summer, nice club, hot tub was a bit messy with love juice so didn’t enter it, but still a nice club

By *appyHorny200Couple 38 weeks ago

Doncaster and Torrevieja

Is this club good on a Saturday night please ? Read some google reviews which were really slagging the club off ? Gangs of men , dirty rooms etc ? In fairness the club replied saying the poor reviews were being posted by their competitors

By *ickeyandmouseCouple 38 weeks ago

nr Alicante

"Is this club good on a Saturday night please ? Read some google reviews which were really slagging the club off ? Gangs of men , dirty rooms etc ? In fairness the club replied saying the poor reviews were being posted by their competitors "

Gangs of men, dirty rooms , total rubbish great club, been going over 10 years

By *panishRebelMan 38 weeks ago

"Is this club good on a Saturday night please ? Read some google reviews which were really slagging the club off ? Gangs of men , dirty rooms etc ? In fairness the club replied saying the poor reviews were being posted by their competitors

Gangs of men, dirty rooms , total rubbish great club, been going over 10 years"

I agree, I have heard that about other clubs but not El Jarden. Where they generally restrict single numbers.

Also it could be possible that people accidentally go on a gang bang night. Which is exactly what it says on the tin.

By *otlovefun42Couple 38 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We've been to Jardin many times, although not so much recently but that is more to do with us than the club.

We always liked the Wednesday afternoons there, the opening times suited us better than some of the others.

Yes there are single guys in there but to describe them as gangs just isn't fair and we've never had any cleanliness issues.

Also it must be remembered that quite a lot of couples actually like a few single guys around.

The only criticism I would have is that after you've used up your included drinks a tenner a pop for pretty much everything is a bit on the expensive side.

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

hi. I’m going to go for the 1st time. When would you recommend going for a single man?

"Is this club good on a Saturday night please ? Read some google reviews which were really slagging the club off ? Gangs of men , dirty rooms etc ? In fairness the club replied saying the poor reviews were being posted by their competitors

By *panishRebelMan 38 weeks ago

"hi. I’m going to go for the 1st time. When would you recommend going for a single man?

Is this club good on a Saturday night please ? Read some google reviews which were really slagging the club off ? Gangs of men , dirty rooms etc ? In fairness the club replied saying the poor reviews were being posted by their competitors

Wednesday or Saturday are probably best with food included. Brush up on your Spanish.

"Going at 9pm tonight

Hopefully all goes well "

How did it go?

"hi. I’m going to go for the 1st time. When would you recommend going for a single man?

Wednesday or Saturday are probably best with food included. Brush up on your Spanish."

Gracias. Habló Español.

Wednesday or Saturday are probably best with food included. Brush up on your Spanish."

Hi. I’m a Dubliner myself. If you fancy going together give me a shout.

» Add a new message to this topic