FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > 2x2 club

2x2 club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzieandken1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

PDI

Is it us or has 2x2 club in PDI started letting in every single guy that turns up?

The pack mentality was evident on Wednesday and a lot worse last night. There was nearly a fight. The owners seem to be incapable of throwing the badly behaving guy out.

It's quite sad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Is it us or has 2x2 club in PDI started letting in every single guy that turns up?

The pack mentality was evident on Wednesday and a lot worse last night. There was nearly a fight. The owners seem to be incapable of throwing the badly behaving guy out.

It's quite sad"

That doesn't sound very good. When we have been, when someone else owned it they would limit and turn away single guys if necessary. Sunday's is a cockfest as it is greedy girls night and they let in unlimited amounts of men. Monday night's is couples only

PDI

There are new owners I don't know if they know what to look for yet.

I don't think that being a Sunday affects the term #nomeansno

chelmsford

"There are new owners I don't know if they know what to look for yet.

I don't think that being a Sunday affects the term #nomeansno"

They should do, they've been there long enough to know how to run a club and deal with the pushy, disrespectful single guys. In our experience, it has always been the young Spanish guys. They seem to have a sense of entitlement, because theyve paid their €30! Not good..

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

There are plenty of nicer, cleaner, better run clubs in PDI

By *ABTenerifeMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Tenerife

Secret has raised prices up. If other clubs are cheaper, it's logical to think we single guys might go to other clubs.

I agree they should limit somehow the sigle men entrance.

On the other hand...dont forget it's a business...sigle guys=means money. Many single guys=lots of money.

Always...nomeansno

chelmsford

"Secret has raised prices up. If other clubs are cheaper, it's logical to think we single guys might go to other clubs.

On the other hand...dont forget it's a business...sigle guys=means money. Many single guys=lots of money.

Always...nomeansno"

It's no good having many single guys if it puts off couples and single ladies. It's a false economy

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Will be interesting to see how couples night goes on a Monday last time we were there back in January there were more single guys in than couples was a joke

We arrive this Saturday will see what couples night is like next week if the new owners are the same as Chris and let any old Tom dick or Harry we will go elsewhere

chelmsford

"Will be interesting to see how couples night goes on a Monday last time we were there back in January there were more single guys in than couples was a joke

We arrive this Saturday will see what couples night is like next week if the new owners are the same as Chris and let any old Tom dick or Harry we will go elsewhere "

That is a joke. No idea why they make these rules and break them. Would be interested in your findings

PDI

"Will be interesting to see how couples night goes on a Monday last time we were there back in January there were more single guys in than couples was a joke

We arrive this Saturday will see what couples night is like next week if the new owners are the same as Chris and let any old Tom dick or Harry we will go elsewhere "

There are new owners (6 months ish) if they are short of money they will be when the couples vote with their feet and single guys stop going.

Yes we know single guys pay the bills. But they turn up for the couples.

chelmsford

We arrive this Saturday will see what couples night is like next week if the new owners are the same as Chris and let any old Tom dick or Harry we will go elsewhere

There are new owners (6 months ish) if they are short of money they will be when the couples vote with their feet and single guys stop going.

Yes we know single guys pay the bills. But they turn up for the couples.

"

Yes this

Santa Cruz Tenerife

"Secret has raised prices up. If other clubs are cheaper, it's logical to think we single guys might go to other clubs.

Always...nomeansno

It's no good having many single guys if it puts off couples and single ladies. It's a false economy "

Secret had no single Men limits. Full of couples every night. Single women??? Maybe have been seen once...

chelmsford

Always...nomeansno

It's no good having many single guys if it puts off couples and single ladies. It's a false economy

Secret had no single Men limits. Full of couples every night. Single women??? Maybe have been seen once... "

They don't need single guy limits if they are going to other clubs because of the raised prices

the wetlands

We didn't see any single men on the Monday we were there in November, but there are other options ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it us or has 2x2 club in PDI started letting in every single guy that turns up?

It's quite sad"

I saw that argument......very strange.....I never seen that before in any club. Was it related to a pushy single guy or was it two couples involved?

By *mazon750Couple  over a year ago

Perth

We were there in October, our first visit was on a Monday night, couples only, and it was couples only, when we were going in they were turning away a single guy, we had a great night. Next night was a normal night, single guys everywhere, they followed couples everywhere, and saw them trying to touch several women without asking etc, they were acting like it was their right to do what they wanted. We left after one drink.

chelmsford

"We were there in October, our first visit was on a Monday night, couples only, and it was couples only, when we were going in they were turning away a single guy, we had a great night. Next night was a normal night, single guys everywhere, they followed couples everywhere, and saw them trying to touch several women without asking etc, they were acting like it was their right to do what they wanted. We left after one drink. "

As I said, they seem to have a sense of entitlement because they have paid to get in. They do need single guys, as some people are interested in them. It is easy enough to limit the guys, according to how many couples are in, it used to work before.

PDI

It's quite sad

I saw that argument......very strange.....I never seen that before in any club. Was it related to a pushy single guy or was it two couples involved? "

An experienced couple took in a newby couple. A finish guy hit on the new girl in the swing. Trying to hump her. He was told to back off to which he indicated he didn't understand.

Her husband was going to hit him when a Spanish guy pulled the Fin out of the play area. The guy then went back in via the other entrance. So both couples left the play area.

They then complained. And he wasn't thrown out

It's quite sad

I saw that argument......very strange.....I never seen that before in any club. Was it related to a pushy single guy or was it two couples involved?

An experienced couple took in a newby couple. A finish guy hit on the new girl in the swing. Trying to hump her. He was told to back off to which he indicated he didn't understand.

Her husband was going to hit him when a Spanish guy pulled the Fin out of the play area. The guy then went back in via the other entrance. So both couples left the play area.

They then complained. And he wasn't thrown out "

Thanks for explaining

chelmsford

It's quite sad

They then complained. And he wasn't thrown out "

Hmm... whilst i understand her husbands anger it's not a good idea to hit someone, you wouldn't want to end up in a Spanish jail on holiday. That is a problem with club staff, they also assume because you're in a swingers club, then you're up for anything..

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 10/12/19 23:03:54]

the wetlands

Seems the concensus is 2x2 is a poorly run shit hole

We won't be back

Was it possibly an accident / not intentional and then a lack of communication (languages)? I am not in no way diminishing what the lady experienced but trying to understand

We have been when Chris was the owner. When he was there everything was okay. Bins in playrooms emptied, beds cleaned,air freshener. When the 2 girls were running it alone it was crap. They were rude, let anyone in, played there own music and never went near playrooms. There was trouble with a d*unk german guy being obnoxious, and arguing with his wife. Took another German guy to kick him out!!Suppose the Swedish couple are trying the maximise income? Try nude night(Thursday) . Lots of couples and safety in numbers

chelmsford

"Was it possibly an accident / not intentional and then a lack of communication (languages)? I am not in no way diminishing what the lady experienced but trying to understand "

It does happen, unfortunately...

chelmsford

"We have been when Chris was the owner. When he was there everything was okay. Bins in playrooms emptied, beds cleaned,air freshener. When the 2 girls were running it alone it was crap. They were rude, let anyone in, played there own music and never went near playrooms. There was trouble with a d*unk german guy being obnoxious, and arguing with his wife. Took another German guy to kick him out!!Suppose the Swedish couple are trying the maximise income? Try nude night(Thursday) . Lots of couples and safety in numbers "

I agree far better when Chris was there, he would have no trouble and looked after his customers.

"Was it possibly an accident / not intentional and then a lack of communication (languages)? I am not in no way diminishing what the lady experienced but trying to understand

It does happen, unfortunately..."

Thats why we havn't been to club, don't need that

chelmsford

"Was it possibly an accident / not intentional and then a lack of communication (languages)? I am not in no way diminishing what the lady experienced but trying to understand

It does happen, unfortunately...

Thats why we havn't been to club, don't need that "

By *partacus2024Man  over a year ago

Near you

"Was it possibly an accident / not intentional and then a lack of communication (languages)? I am not in no way diminishing what the lady experienced but trying to understand "

I'm really good friends with the Swedish couple that was in the club with the newbies, they did mention to me about this, Main rule in clubs No means No its simple, I'm meeting them again so will ask exactly what was said

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

This club was on our list to visit, think we might give it a miss...

Near you

"This club was on our list to visit, think we might give it a miss... "

Hi I've been in this club a few times and had fun with some fabulous couples, don't let this put you off, everybody has their own take on it, try it and find out yourself no club in GC is perfect,

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

nothing WRONG with this club i can assure you

It can’t be a coincidence that nearly all the negatives are about this club

Unfortunate as we liked the play areas.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

We had great time in 2x2 in October. But any club you can get some pushy guys .. never had a problem with them . NO thank you or fuck off always works for me .. every night is deferent all depends who is in the club . Go try all them clubs and have fun holiday.. x

I think Sunday is very full on from a guys point of view. But it is what it says on the advertisement for a Sunday.

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Was in the club with a lady friend last month for naked night and it was full of single guys, a real cock fest.

chelmsford

"We had great time in 2x2 in October. But any club you can get some pushy guys .. never had a problem with them . NO thank you or fuck off always works for me .. every night is deferent all depends who is in the club . Go try all them clubs and have fun holiday.. x"

Well said RB x

Going tonight and I hope it's more even a crowd to be honest.

chelmsford

"I think Sunday is very full on from a guys point of view. But it is what it says on the advertisement for a Sunday."

chelmsford

"Going tonight and I hope it's more even a crowd to be honest. "

Let's hope so

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"We had great time in 2x2 in October. But any club you can get some pushy guys .. never had a problem with them . NO thank you or fuck off always works for me .. every night is deferent all depends who is in the club . Go try all them clubs and have fun holiday.. x"

xx

Near you

the wetlands

It's interesting and rather concerning that IF this story is true that anyone can defend a club that refused to uphold the basic principle of no, means no

I'm not arguing that the club or the majority of it's clientele are ok any way responsible for the behaviour of one person but doing nothing isn't acceptable

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Very true

chelmsford

"It's interesting and rather concerning that IF this story is true that anyone can defend a club that refused to uphold the basic principle of no, means no

I'm not arguing that the club or the majority of it's clientele are ok any way responsible for the behaviour of one person but doing nothing isn't acceptable"

I would imagine this happens in all clubs.

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

Russian Babe is spot on...we went there in October for the GG night and had no problems there,can't comment on other nights but no is still NO....just try it for yourselves

chelmsford

"We had great time in 2x2 in October. But any club you can get some pushy guys .. never had a problem with them . NO thank you or fuck off always works for me .. every night is deferent all depends who is in the club . Go try all them clubs and have fun holiday.. x

Russian Babe is spot on...we went there in October for the GG night and had no problems there,can't comment on other nights but no is still NO....just try it for yourselves "

the wetlands

Sorry sadmiss I don't agree, it may happen but it's not acceptable and I have seen people forcibly removed from other clubs

chelmsford

"Sorry sadmiss I don't agree, it may happen but it's not acceptable and I have seen people forcibly removed from other clubs"

It's Samiss, and I haven't seen people forcibly removed from other clubs when I have witnessed this, they are as bad as each other

chelmsford

I would say try all clubs, we all have different expectations and experiences, none of them are pefect

Near you

I'm really good friends with the Swedish couple that was in the club with the newbies, they did mention to me about this, Main rule in clubs No means No its simple, I'm meeting them again so will ask exactly what was said "

Just a wee update, the Swedish couple did talk to the owners, they said they would sort it out, they did nothing they emailed 2x2 twice for a response still no reply they said they will not be back,the guy Owner d*unk they told me.

I'm just the messenger don't shoot me

chelmsford

I'm really good friends with the Swedish couple that was in the club with the newbies, they did mention to me about this, Main rule in clubs No means No its simple, I'm meeting them again so will ask exactly what was said .

Just a wee update, the Swedish couple did talk to the owners, they said they would sort it out, they did nothing they emailed 2x2 twice for a response still no reply they said they will not be back,the guy Owner d*unk they told me.

I'm just the messenger don't shoot me "

Yep not good. These things are unavoidable sometimes, they happen so quickly, but the owners should be seen to be dealing with it.

Near you

I'm really good friends with the Swedish couple that was in the club with the newbies, they did mention to me about this, Main rule in clubs No means No its simple, I'm meeting them again so will ask exactly what was said .

I'm just the messenger don't shoot me ,

Yep not good. These things are unavoidable sometimes, they happen so quickly, but the owners should be seen to be dealing with it."

Security needed if you ask me for what it would cost ?

chelmsford

I'm just the messenger don't shoot me ,

Yep not good. These things are unavoidable sometimes, they happen so quickly, but the owners should be seen to be dealing with it.

Security needed if you ask me for what it would cost ? "

Some years ago they had a man working there, no trouble when he was about!

the wetlands

I'm just the messenger don't shoot me "

There are better cleaner clubs so we'll not be back

Belfast

There are better cleaner clubs so we'll not be back"

Sure we all go where we like ... wonder why you block me .? Ha ha ..i dont even know you or you now me .. strange people you are ha

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

This was our comment on another thread in October (swinging etiquette in secrets), this was on a Friday night. Looks like it hasn't changed! It almost went to more than verbal when a bloke tried to follow two of our ladies into the toilet,

We went as a 10 some to 2x2 last night and found it awful.

Single blokes who were wanking outside the playroom and then throwing the spunk over us, fucking disgusting.

One single man (a local) who was very pushy and almost caused the gents in our party to intervene in a non verbal way, after being told to back off by the ladies and the 'supposed' manager.

Must say we will never go there again, which is a shame as they could have had our custom.

Looking like we will have to grin and bear the charge at secrets. Xx

the wetlands

Sure we all go where we like ... wonder why you block me .? Ha ha ..i dont even know you or you now me .. strange people you are ha "

I totally agree, we are all different that's what make life interesting. We have very different view on swinging from some others but hey ..

If we read a profile and it doesn't interest us we block it nothing personal but it saves us looking at the same profiles every few months as I've got a shite memory and forget who we viewed.

I doubt we would interest you either no offence.

Sure we all go where we like ... wonder why you block me .? Ha ha ..i dont even know you or you now me .. strange people you are ha "

Maybe they have a fear/and or dislike for Russians !

Belfast

Sure we all go where we like ... wonder why you block me .? Ha ha ..i dont even know you or you now me .. strange people you are ha

I totally agree, we are all different that's what make life interesting. We have very different view on swinging from some others but hey ..

If we read a profile and it doesn't interest us we block it nothing personal but it saves us looking at the same profiles every few months as I've got a shite memory and forget who we viewed.

I doubt we would interest you either no offence."

Belfast

Maybe they have a fear/and or dislike for Russians ! "

Fck i am not gona cry lol

chelmsford

Maybe they have a fear/and or dislike for Russians !

Fck i am not gona cry lol "

the wetlands

I heard a rumour _ussianbabe is working with Donald trump so she's blocked

At least we don't block people who can't admit when they are wrong lol

Visited 2x2 in September while on holiday with my partner

We went in for a look around as we’d heard about the club

It wasn’t for us so we left , lady Running it wasn’t happy we decided to leave .

Lots of better run clubs in PDI

Belfast

"I heard a rumour _ussianbabe is working with Donald trump so she's blocked

At least we don't block people who can't admit when they are wrong lol "

Oh yes ha ha work hard play even harder..

2x2 ..secrets .porno cinema. Eternety .. Patricia bar ..hotel meet and dunas for lots of fun in January 2020 ..

Xx love you all and happy swinging x

By *ncandiladoCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Our single male friend was there on Wednesday night and a lady beckoned him to join her already plentiful wank fest but he said the single guys were getting aggressive and nudging each other out of the way! He said not worth getting into a fight for a wank!

We tried Secret again last night, the Club is looking great, staff awesome and definitely worth paying entry (which included a drink) for the type of people that were there, very sexy, all ages and nationalities and it had something available for everyone. We will be back!

chelmsford

2x2 ..secrets .porno cinema. Eternety .. Patricia bar ..hotel meet and dunas for lots of fun in January 2020 ..

Xx love you all and happy swinging x"

RB will the cheeky girls be there

Belfast

RB will the cheeky girls be there "

Yes we will stay together for 9 days not far from 2x2 and la sandia x

chelmsford

RB will the cheeky girls be there

Yes we will stay together for 9 days not far from 2x2 and la sandia x "

Ooh lovely, not far to stagger home from 2x2 x

By *aebeWoman  over a year ago

near nottingham/leicester

Have been to 2x2 several times and find every time different, some times there have been to many single males that spoil it for all, they can be pushy and think you are there for them, no one has the right to act this way and it will only spoil it. We all have our boundaries and it should be respected no means no, coming and grabbing is not acceptable and totally wronge, several times we have just got up and left, this has happened in the play areas and the lounge area. There should be some sort or bouncer to reinforce the rules, even the simplest ones like no out door clothes in the play area, which has been seen several times.

We all have our own kinks and boundaries everyone one is different.

Saying that i have had some great nights in there whether when Chris was there or the new owners,

Its not always the owners fault, thought enforcement of club rules and suppling a venue for others to have fun they can effect. Its normally the people with no respect for others that spoil it for everyone, this is a fact of life we all see it every day of our lives.

If we all resect the club rules and give the respect to others it could be a great place, or we could all go somewhere else,

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Have been to 2x2 several times coming and grabbing is not acceptable and totally wronge, several times we have just got up and left, this has happened in the play areas and the lounge area.

"

Yet you still go back ?

Unbelievable

By *andinewbiesCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We're going next Monday for the alleged couples only night. We were there at Easter and it was quiet; a few couples and only single guy who wasn't (very) pushy. We had a good time, so we'll report back next week!

chelmsford

"Have been to 2x2 several times and find every time different, some times there have been to many single males that spoil it for all, they can be pushy and think you are there for them, no one has the right to act this way and it will only spoil it. We all have our boundaries and it should be respected no means no, coming and grabbing is not acceptable and totally wronge, several times we have just got up and left, this has happened in the play areas and the lounge area. There should be some sort or bouncer to reinforce the rules, even the simplest ones like no out door clothes in the play area, which has been seen several times.

We all have our own kinks and boundaries everyone one is different.

Saying that i have had some great nights in there whether when Chris was there or the new owners,

Its not always the owners fault, thought enforcement of club rules and suppling a venue for others to have fun they can effect. Its normally the people with no respect for others that spoil it for everyone, this is a fact of life we all see it every day of our lives.

If we all resect the club rules and give the respect to others it could be a great place, or we could all go somewhere else,

"

Nice balanced review, all the clubs have good and bad points

chelmsford

"We're going next Monday for the alleged couples only night. We were there at Easter and it was quiet; a few couples and only single guy who wasn't (very) pushy. We had a good time, so we'll report back next week!"

Enjoy your holiday and look forward to hearing your opinion

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We’re in2x2 last night for couples night was good to see it was all couples

Loads of single guys trying to get in but. We’re all refused entry

chelmsford

"We’re in2x2 last night for couples night was good to see it was all couples

Loads of single guys trying to get in but. We’re all refused entry "

That's good to hear Did you enjoy it?

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

usual fuss about 2x2 its just badly run they dont control single guys well enough its not enjoyable place staff rude to men and couples maybe give it one last chance but not expecting anything great better clubs elsewhere

the wetlands

"usual fuss about 2x2 its just badly run they dont control single guys well enough its not enjoyable place staff rude to men and couples maybe give it one last chance but not expecting anything great better clubs elsewhere"

Coming from a single man that's pretty damning. Maybe it's just getting worse ?

newcastle

Now we dont know to go there or not

the wetlands

"Now we dont know to go there or not "

The good thing is it won't cost you much to try it, two drinks and a locker was about €10 and of it was me I would go on a Monday couples night for the best chance of enjoying it unless you want single men of course

chelmsford

Everyone has different experiences and opinions about this club, same as they do about all the other clubs. You won't know unless you try

chelmsford

You can ask to be shown around, if it doesn't feel right for you, you can leave, it will cost you nothing

I was at this club recently, and overall thought it was good.

It is true that the new owners seem to have no limits on the number of single guys and some of these local guys are pretty bad. They are pushy and as mentioned previously seem to think they have a right to do as they like and can affect the whole vibe in the club. Many of them are disgusting human beings who seem to come straight from work in scruffy clothing and some of them stink. Again this can ruin the experience for others.

On the first two nights I was there this problem was not to bad, as there was a good balance between couples and single guys, and there were not many locals. The atmosphere was great in the club and everyone seemed to be having fun. However on the 3rd night which was a weekend, there must have been about 30 to 40 single guys in there and the balance was all wrong. Couples arrived but soon left as they were followed around by packs and the night never got started. By 12pm the place was just full of guys and only a few couples. I left around this time and up to this point I was the only guy to have any action! That’s not because I was the only decent one in there but because I bumped into a couple I had met on a previous night and we went into a lockable room. I did see another couple start playing on a bed but it turned into a disaster and they abandoned play due to being over powered by single guys. At one point an oldish Spanish guy climbed on her head...so that was that they got up and left.

I guess it’s hard for the owners to turn away single guys as it is 30 euro entry for each one. However if they don’t get the balance right then the club loose popularity with couples to a point where single guys won’t even bother going.

Like I said at the beginning of the post, the club was good when the balance of single guys to couples was right.

chelmsford

Same old story, James, they need to limit the numbers and don't let the stinky ones in! Maybe avoid weekends by the sounds of it

"Same old story, James, they need to limit the numbers and don't let the stinky ones in! Maybe avoid weekends by the sounds of it "

Yes totally, it seemed like on the Saturday night they would just let anyone in, which isn’t right.

When I left at 12 the place was awful, with just one couple sat at the bar finishing their drinks as fast as they could. The rest were single guys wondering aimlessly around the club, they were getting increasingly desperate and in some cases aggressive.

If that was the first night I had attended the club then I would not have gone back. This is why as you say one night only can not be reflective of a club as each night is different. However the problem on this night was down to the owners allowing too many single guys in.

chelmsford

"Same old story, James, they need to limit the numbers and don't let the stinky ones in! Maybe avoid weekends by the sounds of it

Yes totally, it seemed like on the Saturday night they would just let anyone in, which isn’t right.

When I left at 12 the place was awful, with just one couple sat at the bar finishing their drinks as fast as they could. The rest were single guys wondering aimlessly around the club, they were getting increasingly desperate and in some cases aggressive.

If that was the first night I had attended the club then I would not have gone back. This is why as you say one night only can not be reflective of a club as each night is different. However the problem on this night was down to the owners allowing too many single guys in."

I wonder when they'll get the message, but then they're getting €30 each time! They need to look after the couples.I don't know if the owners are there all the time? Can't they see the issues?

[Removed by poster at 18/12/19 18:36:59]

"Same old story, James, they need to limit the numbers and don't let the stinky ones in! Maybe avoid weekends by the sounds of it

If that was the first night I had attended the club then I would not have gone back. This is why as you say one night only can not be reflective of a club as each night is different. However the problem on this night was down to the owners allowing too many single guys in.

I wonder when they'll get the message, but then they're getting €30 each time! They need to look after the couples.I don't know if the owners are there all the time? Can't they see the issues?"

They are in most nights and they were in on the Saturday night, so would see what was happening.

the wetlands

They'll get the message soon enough when people stop making excuses for their intransigence and the tourists take their money elsewhere.

chelmsford

I wonder when they'll get the message, but then they're getting €30 each time! They need to look after the couples.I don't know if the owners are there all the time? Can't they see the issues?

They are in most nights and they were in on the Saturday night, so would see what was happening."

Its a pity the couples don't complain to them.

the wetlands

"They'll get the message soon enough when people stop making excuses for their intransigence and the tourists take their money elsewhere."

Totally made our minds up.

Fun4all, Patricia’s always felt safe and appreciated

Will give eternity a try and Secret another go now all the building work is done, may even try the cinema but will give 2x2 a miss

newcastle

2x2 a miss from us nothing but rude bar staff chatting to other woulden serve us a drink unreal worst place ever in

chelmsford

"2x2 a miss from us nothing but rude bar staff chatting to other woulden serve us a drink unreal worst place ever in"

Not good is it?

By *otrockersCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

A lot of clubs now let more and more single guys in, to us it spoils our night as we like to party with couples, not have to keep telling guys to get lost.

chelmsford

"A lot of clubs now let more and more single guys in, to us it spoils our night as we like to party with couples, not have to keep telling guys to get lost."

Maybe someone should open a couples only club

the wetlands

Or just limit the single men like the other clubs do

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"A lot of clubs now let more and more single guys in, to us it spoils our night as we like to party with couples, not have to keep telling guys to get lost.,

Maybe someone should open a couples only club "

Why do you need a couples only club GC is massively couple generated as it is

By *ueenofspades123Couple  over a year ago

South Manchester

We are only interested in single guy's as we are an hot wife couple. We like clean, respectful guy's, so hopefully tonight (Saturday) when we go there won't be too many issues with pushy, aggressive guy's. We do have standards though, so the really old, fat, ugly and pushy guy's will not be entertained. Those under 50, polite, medium build and especially those well endowed will be welcomed to say hello to us. Finger's crossed!

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"A lot of clubs now let more and more single guys in, to us it spoils our night as we like to party with couples, not have to keep telling guys to get lost.,

Maybe someone should open a couples only club "

Couples only would get our vote!

chelmsford

Why do you need a couples only club GC is massively couple generated as it is "

Because couple are whingeing about single guys, many only want to meet couples

chelmsford

Couples only would get our vote! "

Many votes I would think. Open a couples only club and if you want to meet a single guy, go to 2x2, plenty there it would seem

chelmsford

"We are only interested in single guy's as we are an hot wife couple. We like clean, respectful guy's, so hopefully tonight (Saturday) when we go there won't be too many issues with pushy, aggressive guy's. We do have standards though, so the really old, fat, ugly and pushy guy's will not be entertained. Those under 50, polite, medium build and especially those well endowed will be welcomed to say hello to us. Finger's crossed! "

Hope you find what you are looking for

the wetlands

Because couple are whingeing about single guys, many only want to meet couples "

Maybe a recap is in order, the thread questions the ability of the staff to run a club, not necessarily the abundance of single men. If that is seen as whinging then .....

chelmsford

Maybe a recap is in order, the thread questions the ability of the staff to run a club, not necessarily the abundance of single men. If that is seen as whinging then ....."

The thread was questioning letting in numbers of single guys..club for couples then you won't be troubled by single guys and the inability of staff to deal with it...

the wetlands

Maybe a recap is in order, the thread questions the ability of the staff to run a club, not necessarily the abundance of single men. If that is seen as whinging then .....

The thread was questioning letting in numbers of single guys..club for couples then you won't be troubled by single guys and the inability of staff to deal with it..."

"The owners seem to be incapable of throwing the badly behaving guy out.

It's quite sad"

I don't think that relates to making it a couples club ?

Of course there were other debates but essentially it's about the lack of control in the club which should be a safe and enjoyable place for all (single guys and gals included) except on couples nights

Of course some will have lower expectations.

chelmsford

The thread was questioning letting in numbers of single guys..club for couples then you won't be troubled by single guys and the inability of staff to deal with it...

It's quite sad"

Of course there were other debates but essentially it's about the lack of control in the club which should be a safe and enjoyable place for all (single guys and gals included) except on couples nights

Of course some will have lower expectations."

'Is it us or has 2x2 club in PDI started letting in every single guy that turns up? '

Plenty of people are still happy to try it. No club there is perfect, which is why I say try them all and find one that suits you,as you have...

the wetlands

It's quite sad"

'Is it us or has 2x2 club in PDI started letting in every single guy that turns up? '

Plenty of people are still happy to try it. No club there is perfect, which is why I say try them all and find one that suits you,as you have..."

Unless I'm mistaken the thread has many contributors who DID try it and DIDN'T like it.

You're 100% correct it's not for us

If negative feedback didn't exist then nothing would like ever improve, but obviously you've found your level and your happy with that.

We've made our thoughts perfectly clear to give others our perspective on the clubs we have visited and that included the fact that we didn't encounter any single men on our visit on a couples night so our contribution is done.

Bye now

chelmsford

It's quite sad"

Plenty of people are still happy to try it. No club there is perfect, which is why I say try them all and find one that suits you,as you have...

Unless I'm mistaken the thread has many contributors who DID try it and DIDN'T like it.

You're 100% correct it's not for us

If negative feedback didn't exist then nothing would like ever improve, but obviously you've found your level and your happy with that.

We've made our thoughts perfectly clear to give others our perspective on the clubs we have visited and that included the fact that we didn't encounter any single men on our visit on a couples night so our contribution is done.

Bye now

"

There are plenty of other threads with reviews on all clubs. We haven't tried it since the new owners have been there, but will and if it's not to our 'high standards ' we will go elsewhere...

By *inkladzeMan  over a year ago

northampton

Good morning all !! Attended 2x2 last night for first time and was pleasantly surprised having read the comments above.

By the time I left around 2.30am a mixture of couples ( all shapes and sizes) were inside. Yes there were a lot of single guys, but certainly not a "pack " mentality. Met some nice couples even from just chatting at the bar and had some fun with a couple of ladies in one of the rooms.Bar staff were pleasant,music was pretty good and my bill was correct! Merry Xmas everyone!!

chelmsford

"Good morning all !! Attended 2x2 last night for first time and was pleasantly surprised having read the comments above.

By the time I left around 2.30am a mixture of couples ( all shapes and sizes) were inside. Yes there were a lot of single guys, but certainly not a "pack " mentality. Met some nice couples even from just chatting at the bar and had some fun with a couple of ladies in one of the rooms.Bar staff were pleasant,music was pretty good and my bill was correct! Merry Xmas everyone!!"

Well it's good to hear a positive review, merry Christmas!

East kilbride

"Good morning all !! Attended 2x2 last night for first time and was pleasantly surprised having read the comments above.

By the time I left around 2.30am a mixture of couples ( all shapes and sizes) were inside. Yes there were a lot of single guys, but certainly not a "pack " mentality. Met some nice couples even from just chatting at the bar and had some fun with a couple of ladies in one of the rooms.Bar staff were pleasant,music was pretty good and my bill was correct! Merry Xmas everyone!!

Well it's good to hear a positive review, merry Christmas! "

Being from a single guy, that is what you would expect though. Far better to get a positive from couples.

Belfast

Being from a single guy, that is what you would expect though. Far better to get a positive from couples."

From couples who not meet single guys

Belfast

Every club is deferent every night . Like i said before you dont like the club ..just go somewhere else .. lol

chelmsford

Being from a single guy, that is what you would expect though. Far better to get a positive from couples."

He said he didn't see the pack mentality and had some fun and the bar staff were pleasant. Why shouldn't his opinion count, same as the couples?

chelmsford

"Every club is deferent every night . Like i said before you dont like the club ..just go somewhere else .. lol"

Yes do that

East kilbride

"

He said he didn't see the pack mentality and had some fun and the bar staff were pleasant. Why shouldn't his opinion count, same as the couples?"

Never said his opinion shouldn't count.

Said it would be better if couples gave a good one. Not many do since new owners took over. Appart from yourself though but maybe you have shares in the club

Any club that allows single guys outwith greedy girl nights to over run the place and won't take no for an answer deserves the bad rep it is getting and believe me it is getting that way.

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

Iv been to PDI many times the only place i have not tried is Patricas bar 2x2 is just full of guys elbowing each other and barging in on couples univited. Secrets is now over charging single males and mainly for couples i say Fun for all is the place for a single guy you get a drink take a seat and if a couple or single girl wants your attention they sit close by so you can chat n see if there a spark i def wouldnt go back to the 2x2 unless i needed a bit of MMA prctice

chelmsford

"

He said he didn't see the pack mentality and had some fun and the bar staff were pleasant. Why shouldn't his opinion count, same as the couples?

Never said his opinion shouldn't count.

Said it would be better if couples gave a good one. Not many do since new owners took over. Appart from yourself though but maybe you have shares in the club

Any club that allows single guys outwith greedy girl nights to over run the place and won't take no for an answer deserves the bad rep it is getting and believe me it is getting that way. "

I've said before, I haven't been in since new owners have been in which is why I have an open mind and will try it for myself and will try elsewhere. I 've had issues with other clubs but wouldn't come on here and slag them off, I always suggest people try all the clubs.Thanks for your sarcasm, but I don't have shares in it!

chelmsford

"Iv been to PDI many times the only place i have not tried is Patricas bar 2x2 is just full of guys elbowing each other and barging in on couples univited. Secrets is now over charging single males and mainly for couples i say Fun for all is the place for a single guy you get a drink take a seat and if a couple or single girl wants your attention they sit close by so you can chat n see if there a spark i def wouldnt go back to the 2x2 unless i needed a bit of MMA prctice "

So it seems Secrets is the place for couples

the wetlands

"Iv been to PDI many times the only place i have not tried is Patricas bar 2x2 is just full of guys elbowing each other and barging in on couples univited. Secrets is now over charging single males and mainly for couples i say Fun for all is the place for a single guy you get a drink take a seat and if a couple or single girl wants your attention they sit close by so you can chat n see if there a spark i def wouldnt go back to the 2x2 unless i needed a bit of MMA prctice "

We were in Patricia's quite a few times and there were very few single men, I think might want to email Patricia and check out the charges and entry criteria. The single guys we met were probably in their 30s very nice guys and very respectful

They did seem to get a lot of request to join in but I they didn't even come close unless asked.

By *omeonelikeyou69Woman  over a year ago

Kilmainham

Is there anywhere someone could recommend for a single girl? Ideally with single males or couples under 40. Might be pissing into the wind here I’m aware!

chelmsford

"Is there anywhere someone could recommend for a single girl? Ideally with single males or couples under 40. Might be pissing into the wind here I’m aware!"

The average age is higher than that on the whole. Maybe avoid 2x2, according to some of the reviews on here.Could try secrets

ml1

I think patricias is about €25 for single guys so would be in line with FFA i dont think i will be back in GC i rather head out to thailand or somewhere else but i will check it out if im there next year Maybe all the elbow guys from Secrets are heading to 2x2 now, or could be they just had a few desperados in giving single guys and the club a bad reputation

ml1

Ps i also heard that Russian Babe also help get Boris elected aswell

Kilmainham

"Is there anywhere someone could recommend for a single girl? Ideally with single males or couples under 40. Might be pissing into the wind here I’m aware!

The average age is higher than that on the whole. Maybe avoid 2x2, according to some of the reviews on here.Could try secrets

"

Thank you! X

chelmsford

"Is there anywhere someone could recommend for a single girl? Ideally with single males or couples under 40. Might be pissing into the wind here I’m aware!

Thank you! X"

You're welcome!

ml1

Fun for all is ok for single girls but i woukd head to the two meet bars upstairs first i say its easier to socilize first if your on your own one of the couples will make sure you are ok

chelmsford

"Fun for all is ok for single girls but i woukd head to the two meet bars upstairs first i say its easier to socilize first if your on your own one of the couples will make sure you are ok "

Yes good point. You will find Imagine and Comeback Bar, top floor Cita centre.

Kilmainham

"Fun for all is ok for single girls but i woukd head to the two meet bars upstairs first i say its easier to socilize first if your on your own one of the couples will make sure you are ok

Yes good point. You will find Imagine and Comeback Bar, top floor Cita centre. "

Thanks both

the wetlands

"Fun for all is ok for single girls but i woukd head to the two meet bars upstairs first i say its easier to socilize first if your on your own one of the couples will make sure you are ok

Yes good point. You will find Imagine and Comeback Bar, top floor Cita centre.

Thanks both "

Moonlight dreams had the youngest age group of any of the clubs and it was very clean and well run but I think we arrived too late as most of the fun was over and didn't get a chance to return. We didn't try eternity but I heard it was also a younger Spanish crowd

You need to take a taxi €4-5

Belfast

"Ps i also heard that Russian Babe also help get Boris elected aswell"

Easy tiger !! Ha ha

chelmsford

"Ps i also heard that Russian Babe also help get Boris elected aswell

Easy tiger !! Ha ha "

By *rangCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Another very dissatisfying night in 2x2 .single guys in an over abundance counted over 20 round one woman in the swing, please lets get things back in proportion as it can be a great club

chelmsford

"Another very dissatisfying night in 2x2 .single guys in an over abundance counted over 20 round one woman in the swing, please lets get things back in proportion as it can be a great club "

€30 a time...

Should rename it to 2x22 club

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Another very dissatisfying night in 2x2 .single guys in an over abundance counted over 20 round one woman in the swing, please lets get things back in proportion as it can be a great club "

Only 20? Substandard- need lots more.. lol

Santa Cruz Tenerife

[Removed by poster at 27/12/19 10:35:28]

Santa Cruz Tenerife

"Another very dissatisfying night in 2x2 .single guys in an over abundance counted over 20 round one woman in the swing, please lets get things back in proportion as it can be a great club

Only 20? Substandard- need lots more.. lol"

Santa Cruz Tenerife

"Should rename it to 2x22 club "

the wetlands

Maybe someone should print this out and hand it to the bar staff, maybe they don't have a copy

RULES

We offer and expect absolute hygiene and discretion.

Admission is restricted to adults only. Max 8 single men on any given night except on the weekly gangbang nights.

Consumption of brought food and beverages is not allowed.

NO means NO! Everyone must respect other guests wishes!

If you wish contact with the other guests then talk to the them polite and directly.

Use of drugs and prostitution are forbidden. It will lead to being banned from the premises and can lead to prosecution by the police.

All ladies present in the club are there for their own pleasure (NO professionals), please threat them with respect.

Smoking is only allowed on the terrace.

Excessive use of alcohol is forbidden. D*unk guests will be asked to leave. Guests who arrive d*unk will not be allowed to enter the club. Glasses and bottles are forbidden in the play zones (please ask for plastic cups if you wish to take your drink inside).

Dress to impress! Sports clothes, shorts, etc are not acceptable. In the playing areas street clothes are strictly forbidden. On thematic nights (nude, sexy etc) dress codes apply to all the club and guests will be expected to change as soon as they enter.

Taking pictures is not allowed. Cameras and mobile phones with cameras are forbidden. Please don´t use your phone in the club!

We offer free condoms in all playing areas, please use them and dispose of them in the bin! Help us keep our club clean.

Please follow all directions given by our staff.

Enjoy your stay!

By *ot.Irish.Wife.CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork , Munster ,Maspalomas , Citi ,

WhT are the Gangbang nights in this club

we are just aware of Sunday nights being Greedy Girls night

Mrs HotWife4u loves Sunday nights in 2x2

We arrive on 6th January xx

Belfast

"WhT are the Gangbang nights in this club

we are just aware of Sunday nights being Greedy Girls night

Mrs HotWife4u loves Sunday nights in 2x2

We arrive on 6th January xx"

Sunday's night still greedy girls night ..last time i been there in October 90 % of the guys not my tipe .. and most of them been wanking ha ha .. i called it the wankers night

"Another very dissatisfying night in 2x2 .single guys in an over abundance counted over 20 round one woman in the swing, please lets get things back in proportion as it can be a great club

Only 20? Substandard- need lots more.. lol"

There probably was another 20 single guys around the one other woman that was in the place.

The management need to start and limit the number of single guys.

chelmsford

"Should rename it to 2x22 club "

Haha

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/12/19 15:22:01]

chelmsford

There probably was another 20 single guys around the one other woman that was in the place.

The management need to start and limit the number of single guys."

Yep, it's a pity people don't complain to the managers, or rewrite the rules so that people can make an informed choice

Yep, it's a pity people don't complain to the managers, or rewrite the rules so that people can make an informed choice "

The thing is to the managers it is good business letting in unlimited single guys. Each one is probably worth 45 euro each when you factor in entry and drinks. However in the long term it will destroy the club.

chelmsford

Yep, it's a pity people don't complain to the managers, or rewrite the rules so that people can make an informed choice

The thing is to the managers it is good business letting in unlimited single guys. Each one is probably worth 45 euro each when you factor in entry and drinks. However in the long term it will destroy the club.

"

Quite right, you have to look after the couples and single ladies, if they go elsewhere there won't be any single guys going in either...false economy..It always used to work ok

newcastle

Think this club is going down hill we will never be in this club again

chelmsford

"Think this club is going down hill we will never be in this club again "

It's a pity the owners don't read this post, but then we are maybe a small minority from here, that use the club. It usually attracts lots of Continentals

By *iger13Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Absolutely- once ladies and couples decide to stay away the place is doomed, always listen to your customers, it’s so simple one should think...

chelmsford

"Absolutely- once ladies and couples decide to stay away the place is doomed, always listen to your customers, it’s so simple one should think..."

I agree with you, it's a shame it's gone downhill, I doubt they'll last very long...

By *uzieandken1 OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

PDI

Went again for the first time in nearly a year. It looks cleaner but it still was less than half full. Would a few free shots help?

By *urious curvy wifeCouple 23 weeks ago

mansfield

We went as a couple and they wanted 20 euros to enter, I asked how many other couples were in and they said thre were 3couples earlier but one couple now. We left and went to fun 4 all. No entry fee and the place was buzzing.

» Add a new message to this topic