FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fully bi bottom guy/cd looking for fun PDI late Dec/early Jan 20

Fully bi bottom guy/cd looking for fun PDI late Dec/early Jan 20

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I'm booking a 2 week break last week of December and the first week of January 2020 to PDI and I'm wondering if anyone can please point me in the right direction of a fun adults only hotel/apartment complex please. To cut a long story short I want it to be a sex holiday so hotels etc which are full of gay/bi guys/bi couples would be perfect.

I'm very open minded, up for pretty much everything as you can see by reading my profile.

I'm a total bottom guy who loves cock and having my smooth sexy tight little bum fucked. I'd say that I'm submissive and a definite slag .

I also slip into slutty lingerie when asked to but I'm equally happy to play naked.

I'm into long horny sex sessions mainly with my bum getting a good fucking either by top guys or ladies with strapons. 121 fun is good but I also like group fun and being restrained, tied to a bed, spanked and all bondage/bdsm ideas are extremely welcome.

I'd also welcome any help you may be able to offer to me as to where I should go to bar/club wise when looking for fun during the evenings.

If you're going to be there as well during the time I'm planning on being there then please get in touch.

Thank you for any help and advice you may be able to give me.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic