FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran Canaria Cita Cinema

Gran Canaria Cita Cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkladze OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Hello everyone

Had a nice walk around Maspalomas and ended up in Cita and saw there was a sex cinema which I have never done before.

Welcomed by a very nice man who explained left room was straight and right room gay but you can walk between the two and also glory holes.

I sat down to watch the movie ( in straight room) and there was continual circling of men between the 2 rooms, all trying to make eye contact with me. Then I went and got another beer and returned to the straight room to find two men walking and sucking each other off whilst watching 3 lesbians on the screen.. had to laugh but didn't stay!

My question is do couples or single women ever go on there!!!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *accorkMan  over a year ago

cork

Couples do come in and play. They also invite attention if they desire. Last week on one night there were 2 couple in at the same time and both invited everyone to participate...which we did. Not all couples are into others joining in. The trick is to watch and if invited then participate but be courteous at all times. The mob mentality frightens couples and they leave fast enough

By *inkladze OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

Thanks for the reply. Funnily enough i went back around 11am and spoke the nice owner and he explained that although men go in they just play where this wish but he was honest to say no couples were inside.just as I was about to leave a Scottish couple came in and sat at the front , so I went in and watched. After 10 mins they both went into the dark room followed by 3 men that were already in the cinema. Almost immediately they were all out and she was on the bed on the "gay side" . 2 of the blokes were getting over excited. I went over and the lady started to suck me off and wank me, whilst her husband watched from the sidelines

By *accorkMan  over a year ago

cork

glad you enjoyed

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Think we have a look in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Us too in March

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Oldham

We like the cinema. We had some naughty fun and enjoyed being watched. Then Tips allowed me to play with some of the voyeurs

Its like a club, whereby some days will be busy. Some days quiet. We went in as it was a cloudy day. Definitely would return

No idea what film was showing lol

By *ABTenerifeMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Tenerife

"We like the cinema. We had some naughty fun and enjoyed being watched. Then Tips allowed me to play with some of the voyeurs

Its like a club, whereby some days will be busy. Some days quiet. We went in as it was a cloudy day. Definitely would return

"

I agree 100%. Like a club. Never know what you are going to get!

Would love to be a lucky voyeur next time you go. Lol let me know when you go again.

I have had some fun at the cinema. But not much, I must admit.

» Add a new message to this topic