FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Vera Playa for newbies

Vera Playa for newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfun2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wales

My wife and I are nudists and want to try and take her a bit further into hopefully swinging soft swing at first. I'm thinking to a beach holiday in Vera Playa any advice on when and where to go and possibly stay. Not in a nudist hotel but within walking distance of the beach etc.

Is there a part of the beach where things may get a little more exciting? I know I'm a male here but genuinely want to get my wife involved.

Any advice more than welcomed please thanks in advance cheers Mick

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

we stay in one of the urbanisations they are mostly naturist and have lovely pools etc so self catering , Bahia is great as is torremar all easy to beach very short walk. Sexy action on the beach frowned up on but I feel it goes on discreetly but if self catering u can get chatting and take it back to ur apartment.

By *ustfun2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wales

Thank you for your kind reply Kelly hoping the wife will be up for a nudist urbanization or block of nudist apartments.

As new to Spain all I can find is Vera Playa we want to be nearby so a walking distance to the nudist beach and "interesting fun areas".

Does anyone know or can recommend some nice apartments must be very clean in the area I'm thinking of.

Or maybe a website that covers this type of nudist accommodation please. Thank you once again and love your pics btw x

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

google vera playa naturist holidays that should bring something up. Tell ur wife in the urbanisations nudity is only compulsory in the swimming pool area

By *uddlyncurious2Couple  over a year ago

Newport

we had our first nudist holidays in vera, we stayed in bhaia, absolutely brilliant, all gated and secluded walked around all week naked, beach is very near and pirate bar on beach brilliant for refreshments. also great little bar in corner of car park, cant remember name off top of head. would been nice for a bit more than just nudist, but never wanted to leave!! have always said we will move to spain one day, and this place is top of the list so far!!

» Add a new message to this topic