FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > clubs in pdi

clubs in pdi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aggis100 OP   Man  over a year ago

hawick

Is it just me are the clubs getting worse in pdi SECRETS is terrible now watched i think spanish and italian guys more or less try to smash door to get into couple instead of limiting where single guys go they should let them everywhere except the locked rooms patrol the place properly and fling any idiots out ruining place also cost shocking 50euros disgrace also heard 2x2 not any better

on a good note fun4all was very busy lot of action and very reasonable priced at 20euros the sex cinema was great fun too lots of play with couples single woman safe and clean no idiots in at all CLAUDIA CASARS also had lots of fun too its time the bigger clubs got their act together or nobody will go at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Is it just me are the clubs getting worse in pdi SECRETS is terrible now watched i think spanish and italian guys more or less try to smash door to get into couple instead of limiting where single guys go they should let them everywhere except the locked rooms patrol the place properly and fling any idiots out ruining place also cost shocking 50euros disgrace also heard 2x2 not any better

on a good note fun4all was very busy lot of action and very reasonable priced at 20euros the sex cinema was great fun too lots of play with couples single woman safe and clean no idiots in at all CLAUDIA CASARS also had lots of fun too its time the bigger clubs got their act together or nobody will go at all"

this is not good, pdi is slowly getting a bad name for us ppl x

hawick

What i seen was they are ripping off tourists couples and singles by upping prices then they let their local spanish friends in cheap and its them that cause bother because they have no respect smaller places were much better fun

Gwent

"What i seen was they are ripping off tourists couples and singles by upping prices then they let their local spanish friends in cheap and its them that cause bother because they have no respect smaller places were much better fun"
we have played there with freinds but it was never my best place, in Oct its pact with brits and not that expensive, so gues they think we r desperate to go there, and yes there r better places.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I will say for me no problems any clubs in gc it is always fun .my personal experience lol

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I will say for me no problems any clubs in gc it is always fun .my personal experience lol"

I love your attitude RB, you never slag anywhere off xx

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I will say for me no problems any clubs in gc it is always fun .my personal experience lol

I love your attitude RB, you never slag anywhere off xx"

Only 1 place i dont go bude4 cos i dont like it there lol

chelmsford

"I will say for me no problems any clubs in gc it is always fun .my personal experience lol

Only 1 place i dont go bude4 cos i dont like it there lol"

That is one place we would not go back to also

hawick

wasnt case of slagging places off just horrified to see poor couple feel frightened im single guy and thought staff were terrible never even chucked idiots out of secrets for kicking door if people think thats fine thats up to them but clubs have to manage places better not just rip people off after all its meant to be fun before they ruin clubs

chelmsford

"wasnt case of slagging places off just horrified to see poor couple feel frightened im single guy and thought staff were terrible never even chucked idiots out of secrets for kicking door if people think thats fine thats up to them but clubs have to manage places better not just rip people off after all its meant to be fun before they ruin clubs"

Sorry that wasn't meant for you, but some on other threads who continually slag of other places

hawick

Thats fine think it depends whos about didnt think big clubs were too busy but fun4all was very busy as were comeback sex cinema in cita lots of couples too good fun and run properly went to eternity in nilo great club owners but just not enough people in it shame

Gwent

"Thats fine think it depends whos about didnt think big clubs were too busy but fun4all was very busy as were comeback sex cinema in cita lots of couples too good fun and run properly went to eternity in nilo great club owners but just not enough people in it shame"

Eternity have good management and great atmosphere and great music x

hawick

I no great club just could do with a few more bodies

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"wasnt case of slagging places off just horrified to see poor couple feel frightened im single guy and thought staff were terrible never even chucked idiots out of secrets for kicking door if people think thats fine thats up to them but clubs have to manage places better not just rip people off after all its meant to be fun before they ruin clubs"

Probably reference to the post above yours

chelmsford

"Thats fine think it depends whos about didnt think big clubs were too busy but fun4all was very busy as were comeback sex cinema in cita lots of couples too good fun and run properly went to eternity in nilo great club owners but just not enough people in it shame"

Yes it does depend who's about.People will flock to the places that suit them, which is all good

chelmsford

"I no great club just could do with a few more bodies"

We may try that next time

chelmsford

Only 1 place i dont go bude4 cos i dont like it there lol

That is one place we would not go back to also "

Bude 4 is a nice little bar with a lot of potential, unfortunately the owner appears to prefer our German friends which is her bar, her prerogative. Also charges club prices, in a meeting bar otherwise nothing wrong with it IMO

hawick

Claudia casar up stairs in la sandia really good she and her husband are swiss but usually good mix of nations and anything goes in her pub only ten euro min spend very clean and good atmosphere

chelmsford

"Claudia casar up stairs in la sandia really good she and her husband are swiss but usually good mix of nations and anything goes in her pub only ten euro min spend very clean and good atmosphere"

We've walked by there, going to 2x2 and never realised what it was

» Add a new message to this topic